We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a little test with direct E mesh... Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 5/19/2021 2:17:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was curious about an idea i had and had to try it....

Without any dmt... i put one small rue seed on top of the E mesh and found the heat totaly emptyed the rue seed of its contents within 4 seconds!

I watched in astonishment as there was no popping or flame...it just got so hot that a fair amount of vapor...or smoke ...[probibly smoke]....rose.. [straight up above the seed]...from the single seed without deforming the shape of the seed at all...

This appears that it may be possible to slow the speed of the spice come up by simply adding 5 or 6 tiny rue seeds to the spice after it has been melted and is still sticky...

Im guessing that the spice will evaporate first...but right behind the spice vapor will be the rue [smoke or vapor]/? that is if the Emesh doesnt destroy the rues actives/from too much heat?

It shouldent totally destroy the rue ...concidering many people have literly torched and combusted rue seeds in pot pipes with decient results...

The even heat from the E mesh seems to totally ingulf and empty the seed of its actives very quickly sending the actives into the air as smoke or vapor!

Someone may want to try adding a few rue seeds to their spice right after pre melting...

It may mellow out the spice trip some...there is a fair size cloud frome each rue seed!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 5/19/2021 3:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting! I never used an emesh or a vaporizer but in theory it should work, the rue seeds vapor/smoke may be harsh as the alkaloids are still in salt form but probably still better than burning it in a pipe.

I don't see why you need to mix them together, you'll have to smoalk more stuff and harsher stuff so that might interfere with blasting off property. I'd do the seeds a few minutes before vaping the dmt
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

starway7
#3 Posted : 5/19/2021 1:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Interesting! I never used an emesh or a vaporizer but in theory it should work, the rue seeds vapor/smoke may be harsh as the alkaloids are still in salt form but probably still better than burning it in a pipe.

I don't see why you need to mix them together, you'll have to smoalk more stuff and harsher stuff so that might interfere with blasting off property. I'd do the seeds a few minutes before vaping the dmt

I inhaled a little of the ....[smoke/vapor]?/ And it didnt seem harsh...and no you dont have to smoke or vape the rue seed...

No...you dont need to mix them together....You can simply make a tea from the seeds....there is a difference...tea is the oral route...and its likely to make the trip last much longer...with a slightly different personality..

But with ...[smoking /vaping]? the rue takes the faster expressway route into your system and is faster acting with probibly shorter trip duration...[ and some people want a shorter experiance]

I think its called the [vapauascha] experiance/

I also have found that using some ..[rue with the spice]... brings forth more colors faster and also can get very visual very quickly!

Im still not shure...if the single rue seed test... [using direct E mesh]...resulted in the seed being vaporized/...or superheated producing smoke?

It would be great if it actually vaporized the rue seed!.. ,ill have to test it again and with some spice...

My idea is that simply placing a few seeds in with the spice using direct E mesh.. might be way of

dialing down the come up intensity... without harming the experiance..and posibly making it more

smoother [and slightly longer in duration]...experiance that may intensify the colors and visuals making it more navagatable...

I would start with a few seeds ...and slowly add more till i find the sweet spot....where im more comfortable and still able to recall more of a beautyfull experiance.

its posible that the rue seed was super heated destroying all of its actives...

but i observed no evedence of flames or poping going on in the test...the seed just darkened and retained its origional shape after the actives exited it in the form of vapor or smoke...

But intill i test it more ..i doubt it destroyed all of the actives ..because when the seed reaches a high enough temperature..the actives exit the seed in the form of vapor or smoke/

Sakkadelic
#4 Posted : 5/19/2021 4:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:

No...you dont need to mix them together....You can simply make a tea from the seeds....there is a difference...tea is the oral route...and its likely to make the trip last much longer...with a slightly different personality..

But with ...[smoking /vaping]? the rue takes the faster expressway route into your system and is faster acting with probibly shorter trip duration...[ and some people want a shorter experiance]

I think its called the [vapauascha] experiance/

yes, I understand that, what i meant to say is that you don't need to smoke them simultaneously as in changa. you can first vape the rue seeds, rest for a couple of minutes and then blast off. vaping the rue seeds along the dmt will produce more vapor and potentially harsher vapor which might make it harder to breakthrough
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 5/19/2021 8:27:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Very interesting - I look forward to hearing of further experiments. This is something I shall be trying for myself.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#6 Posted : 5/19/2021 9:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Very interesting - I look forward to hearing of further experiments. This is something I shall be trying for myself.

yes!! Thumbs up please let up know how your results turn out!...

ill be trying soon...but im still not acustomed to Direct E vapings cannon blast come ups.. and ill choose to use rue with it to slow it down...

If you try.....I would first use a new screen..[without dmt]....place one rue seed on the screen... [mod temp set for normal dmt vaping]...and hit fire button..and notice the amount of ...[smoke or vapor?] that rises off of one seed....

Maybe there is a way to tell if its smoke or vapor?

Its still posible that the E mesh set on dmt vaping temps...may vaporize the seed and destroy its actives...?/

[[i hope it doesnt destroy the actives in the seed] ...if it does destroy it... that may just mean that .. REDUCING.. the temp some will result in vapor?]from the seed...

People in past have torched [rue seed in smoking pipes]...and still got the maoi effect when vaping the dmt.... so it appears posible that the rue actives may survive high temperatures.to a [point....

The way i see it... is a gradual increase of amount seed ...till it affects the come up to a more comfortable level.....vaping or smoking should take way less to work.. than the oral route...

starway7
#7 Posted : 5/19/2021 10:55:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

in the two clips i sent ...its obviously a smoke ..but a smooth not really harsh smoke .. it doesnt really smell or taste bad... and i took a little in and could feel the rue effects.!

If someone could find the perfect temp that would vaporize the seed ..and work with dmt at same time it would be good..

It did blacken the seed..but it did it in a compleate way..releasing its actives!