We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
For past few months only after second dose there are CEV's, any ideas? Options

Rush56
#1 Posted : 5/5/2021 10:33:19 PM
Ruzhxy

Hi everyone.

So first a little introduction about my relationship with dmt, which might help to get some opionion on my "problem".

I started experimenting with dmt last summer. I went in slowly, first with around 20mg doses. I haven't had a breakthrough still to this day, didn't feel prepared yet. Maybe in between, but then for some reasons i will tell later made me step back.

So as i started with doses around 20mg, i got nice CEV's and i really liked all about it and the afterglow, the peacefulness and total relaxation that came after comedown for the next 30-60min.
So in the beginning i was doing it let's say at fridays and saturdays and sometimes even some day at week at first.
I quickly also figured i can't smoke more then 3 doses, because then it stops working and i waste the molecule. So i never do more then 2 or 3 in a row. Usually the 3rd is already a waste.

Slowly i went up with doses, but not too much. Then one day i was like locked out, i can't remember too good but maybe it was also that i made a mushroom trip that weekend, which i find desentesizes my receptors and i need some time, lets say a week to get all out of dmt dose again. I do a mushroom trip once a month give or take. Well the lockout made me know i was doing it too often. So i gave it some time and after about two or three weeks later i could get back in.

Then i felt like i might be getting ready for higher doses, but i also had a problem i smoked weed regulary which didn't affect me too good(Depression, overthinking etc.) and combined with that i felt like things got pretty chaotic on dmt, even at around 30mg or so.
In between i did try about 3 times above 40mg, the highest was 47mg. Didn't breakthrough but it didn't feel right.
Then i made some pause again, after 3 weeks i dosed around 35mg and as i gave it some time it was pretty intense, more then i expacted.
I don't know where it took me, everything was still, a dark place(I dont mean evil by that) and got some messages. One or two trips before similar happened but i didn't recall any of messages.
This time i said to my self, don't open eyes just yet, try to go over those messages again so you don't forget.
The one and only message i took with me was like telepathically in my voice in my language saying:
Stop pushing it here, as there is nothing here.
It was like not just message to me, but to more people. To this day i didn't figure what it ment.
That message made me step back a bit, so i didn't continue with doses above 35mg and didn't do it as often.

So, now i do it like every 2 weeks which seems fine and not over doing it, or so it feels to me. But mostly i go in range around 25-35mg tops. I like those trips, and last few weeks no chaotic experiences as i stopped smoking weed regulary, it really did affect it.

SO NOW ABOUT MY QUESTION:

Besides everything i wrote up there, it has been few months since i get no visuals from first dose. No matter wheter i do 20, 25, 30mg.
When it first happened i asked in my mind, why am i not getting anything? And there was like someone, again like telepathically answered: We are working on it, you will get them with the next dose. It was so assuring i was 1000% next dose will give me visuals.

So i took the next dose and everything was very vivid as expected. But now since it started i get nothing from first dosing, no CEV's just like a curtain and i could see something in the background very faintly. But as i start to comedown and when i close my eyes again i can see things becoming more vivid so i know that this "curtain" is removed. And with the next dose everything is as it should be.. The feeling is there though, also with opened eyes with those lower doses the object do look more sharp, only like my "inner eye" is covered, don't know how to decribe it better.

Anyone experienced that ever? I have no clue why is that.. Therefore to not waste too much i load up around 20mg no more the first time, and then next dose i go higher as things get as they should.

I hope it isn't too long of a story. Really have no idea what and why this is so. I guess i was doing it a bit too frequently, but each time now it's the same story first time/dose..

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ChristianMeteor
#2 Posted : 6/9/2021 7:24:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had one experience with re-dosing DMT which was the 3rd time I used it. I sort of went in with "cold feet" on my first dose and was significantly underwhelmed by the effects. I know that a tolerance develops rather quickly to DMT, so I usually commit to a dose I'm comfortable with and then give it a day or so before I return-not saying this is what you should do, but I've had impressive experiences with this practice.

My advice would be to simply commit to a dose you are comfortable with and lower expectations. Maybe continue utilizing breaks from weed for these sorts of trips. I fully believe the visuals will return if you give yourself some days of tolerance and then go into a medium-heavy range dose with good intention.

Rush56
#3 Posted : 3/7/2023 8:29:23 PM
Ruzhxy

Hi everyone.

Its been a while since i posted this and seems i havent gotten any opinions why first dosing would not work anymore for me..

After all this and also some chaotic experiences i stopped using it frequently. Slowly less and less.

Now, as i can see it is almost 2 years since this post. In the past half a year or so i did very little dmt, mostly only did it on mushroom peak, one dose, rarely two. Haven't done it on its own for months, due to feeling i need to stop smoking weed first.
On mushrooms first dose works normal and is awesome. In between 3 months ago i also stopped smoking weed regulary, cleaned my system of it. I trip on mushrooms on avarage once a month, as it really helps me to reset and give insight and everything. Its really a miracle medicine for me.

After quitting weed i had something i later read about as spontanous kundalini awakening, i had no idea about this until my friend pointed me towards that literature as i described what happened and was happening. At that point i also had a pause from mushrooms and everything.

My anxiety and depression was gone with that kundalini, once i felt that energy has gotten from my lower back to my head. It took like 3 weeks or so.

It was not pleasant at all for first two weeks, felt like i am dying. Chest pains i had on the left side from anxiety, caused by longterm weed smoking and continuing it, started moving from left, to right, to middle, here and there. Then the pain went to my back, then after days to my higher back, to the shoulders later on, the neck and then the head. Then just like that, except i still have some headaches i was cured from anxiety and depression and started appreciating life much more. Everything changed for so much better, i started feeling happiness again and ive got that life spark back. Obviously i had to have dark night of the soul for that, caused by weed.

After two months or so i felt i need to make a mushroom trip and kinda knew it will be something special after cleaning my body and mentioned awakening which gave me many answers i have been asking myself for whole my life.

The trip was really something special and then smoking some weed 2 hours into it i had another 4-5 hours of trip which showed me that we are all one, same consciousness experiencing it self in many branches. I will not go further in details, as that was not my intent. However it felt i experienced for weeks or months of experience in this night.
Before, as i was regulary smoking weed, my mushie trip was only 2-3 hours long and only went under the surface most times, even though my dose is 5g or more. Now this was 6 hours of tripping. It did reset me before, but never had realisations and revelations like that time and also next one after a month.

Until 3 days ago, as i said i only did dmt on mushrooms, now i decided to give it a go again after months, on its own..

I made new extraction and wanted to test it. And first i tryed some snow white xtals, which might be pulled from wash water but as soon as i hit it with e-mesh with settings that always gave it all in one hit, i had to drag 3 times or more. I dont know what was wrong, but i knew something is not ok. With 3 dosings i got very little from it.
Then i said, well maybe i will give it another try with yellow batch, loaded 30mg, before i did put my vape on higher temperature due to problem i just described with wash crystals and left it that way. It burnt on my lungs and was very irritating at that point, but got whole dose easly in a hit. So obviously something was wrong with white batch. I also then got CEVs and after CEVs were gone, i was still tripping for half an hour or so, felt afterglow for an hour later or so. But i did smoke harmalas before all these doses. So despite it was hurting my lungs i got what i wanted from that yellow stuff, it worked. Something had to be wrong with wash water pull batch, or whatever i had there.

In these 3 days until today i was playing with settings, measuring temperature of mesh with IR and today i wanted to try if it was also so irritating with way lower temp setting. It was much better. But again almost no CEV's. Again like a blanket over it. I did two doses of that yellow batch. It was around similar dose as 30mg 3 days earlier and another dose a bit less maybe.. Then i tryed another white batch and again almost nothing, no CEVs from any of these 3 doses. This white batch was also a bit under 30mg. I did without harmalas this time. It should have worked. None of doses were less then 25mg. And yellow batch was same that burned me 3 days ago and it worked well back then.
The bad white batch is gone anyway, so no need to wonder what was wrong with it. It was only enough for these 3 doses that just did not want to evaporate normally.

Maybe 3 days apart was too little and intention was to test at lower temperatures how harsh will it be. I am happy it was not too harsh now with that setting, just a bit hot feeling for a moment. But had almost nothing from it, i wanted to have a ride too. Smile

But considering i got no CEVs in these 3 doses, i worry, i still wont be getting anything on first dose or even on second one. More then 2 or 3 doses never worked for me, even when i had no problems, i built a tolerance so usually never went for more then 2, max 3 doses, otherwise i just wasted it.

What would be a reason that after all that time, i still would not get any CEVs in first dose? Any ideas?

Will have to try again, maybe with harmalas, now that i know which setting is good and that the problem was too high temperature. I feared it was due to oils or something, before i mostly had snow white extractions with little yellow, this time i extracted with way more heat and got so much more yellow product. But considering some people prefer yellow, i wanted to give it a go and see if it might be any more visual or colorful as some describe, compared to more pure, white thing.

Could sodium carbonate wash mess with my white stuff i described i had to hit multiple times and had way less effect i expected from measured dose?

This time i washed with carbonate all pulls before freezing to see if it were more smooth.
But it seems the more i try to clean the worse results are. Even with re-x from previous experiments. The best is usually just directly pulled, freeze precipitated and dryed well.

Any re-x's and washes to date i tryed proved to either give no improvements or even made it worse. This is why i experimented with washing all pulls now to see for future xtractions, but so far seems i am best with not trying to clean it whatsoever, unless its really impure. I already got that impression once, but wanted to try again. It seemed like the re-xed previous batch was harsher then non-re-xed. Idk. Will see from this experiment what works best for future.

But I am worryed why after all that time first dosing would not let me in.

I did not mean to write so much and mention that kundalini experience and that stuff, but did anyway because the way i knew my trips on mushrooms will be different and more profound i also thought that now after that and doing dmt rarely, these first dosing problems might be gone too, but does not seem like it. I so wish i knew why this happens and why it works when i am already tripping. I have no one to talk about this and wish i would get some opinions here.

Rush56
#4 Posted : 3/7/2023 9:15:57 PM
Ruzhxy

I may want to add something very interesting that happened on that big mushroom trip i mentioned after break and kundalini. Before i went further and smoked some weed i did a dose of dmt. I had psytrance banging pretty hard, i love psy, but on dmt alone i noticed it can get very chaotic and once speeded the bpm up like 5x or more, or so it felt. Since that experience i avoid psy with dmt alone. On mushrooms however i become one with it and get to answers and experiences through music, it feels. Its a real symphony, undescribable really. I become music. A story of it.

So with that chaotic experience with dmt and psy in mind, as a ride after hitting dmt started i asked myself, is my music too loud? Then i let go and felt really nice and went for a ride. As the ride was ending all of the sudden music volume reduced for like 60-70%. Had to knock it back up.
Like my thought if music is too loud affected it and i somehow reduced it with my mind. I will never forget that and wanted to share. Anyone experienced anything alike? Could not find any relating experiences.