We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT drip - continuous DMT infusion news? Options

Aristej
#1 Posted : 5/5/2021 6:11:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just learned about this event:

https://event.oxpsysoc.o...dvkubANlDC6fviG1uC6aoaVA

Looking forward to hear more about the first continuous infusion experiments. Anyone has any details of any previous experiments that were already done? For sure they tested it in advance...

This talk:

"DMTX as a 21st Century Mystery School

A talk by Carl Hayden Smith

This talk will focus on my first-hand experience of being one of the first participants in the world to try DMTX (X=Extended) at Imperial College London (ICL). After being part of the DMT phase 1 and phase 2 trials (over the last 5 years) this research now moves into a whole new level of immersion. During this experiment the peak of the DMT state will be extended thanks to a continuous intravenous drip feeding of the entheogen. This arguably turns this ancient medicine into a new form of technology. Early findings of the research from Chris Timmerman (ICL) suggests that nnDMT produces the same brain signature as the dreaming state. During the extended state we may be better able to explore the hypothesis from Andrew Gallimore that nnDMT actually opens up an entirely novel, orthogonal reality.
The DMTX experiment potentially means that nnDMT could become the base layer of our subjective reality, being combined, exponentially, with everything in life. What are the implications of this? Is there a danger that the psychedelic state is being overly romanticised and that DMTX could be regarded as a new form of bio chemical VR? How will DMTX help with the integration problem? Maybe the problem of bringing our insight back from the liminal space isn't that these experiences defy verbalization, but that our languages are not yet sufficient enough to describe these experiences."
"There is no solution, because there is no problem." Marcel Duchamp

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/5/2021 6:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good stuff! Thank you for sharing.

A similar program under the same name (unless it's being researched in two places which wouldn't be surprising) is conducting drip research of DMT as well.

I almost applied, but was too busy at the time.

Have had many similar thoughts to those shared here. Looking forward to seeing what more transpires.

Thank you again for posting.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

RowRowRowYourBoat
#3 Posted : 5/5/2021 7:05:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel like so far "DMT IV drip" has become a meme of sorts.

I have seen the phrase used not so glamorously several times recently. From teenagers on reddit searching for the Ultimate Xtreme Xperience talking about how they want to do a day long DMT drip, to people pontificating on its use as a possible punishment that certain people should be put on a dmt drip against their will to teach them a lesson, frankly just bizarre negative stuff that I don't appreciate. I find it a shame that news of such research seems to be spawning inappropriate reactions and ideas, hopefully some good will eventually come of it instead, but in the short term I feel like general knowledge of such experimentation has had some adverse effects on discussion in certain circles.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/5/2021 8:00:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
I feel like so far "DMT IV drip" has become a meme of sorts.

I have seen the phrase used not so glamorously several times recently. From teenagers on reddit searching for the Ultimate Xtreme Xperience talking about how they want to do a day long DMT drip, to people pontificating on its use as a possible punishment that certain people should be put on a dmt drip against their will to teach them a lesson, frankly just bizarre negative stuff that I don't appreciate. I find it a shame that news of such research seems to be spawning inappropriate reactions and ideas, hopefully some good will eventually come of it instead, but in the short term I feel like general knowledge of such experimentation has had some adverse effects on discussion in certain circles.

I tend to agree. It seems that many are motivated not internally, but rather through the power of suggestion. For some, psychedelic use is a badge to decorate their ego.

What's funny, is the first time I heard about the drip method, I wondered what other ways it could be accomplished. While I'll probably never do this, one could use a catheter, enema, and a bladder bag, and probably drip it through their tushy. It would be funny to know how many looking for that "Xtreme Xperience" would attempt such an endeavor. I'm not trying to promote that though.😅

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#5 Posted : 5/6/2021 6:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny, just before reading this post I made one suggesting that my excessive amounts of spice used recently has turned my life around in a very positive way.

I've never tried aya, but apparently the longer duration induces a more profound experience. I'm curious to see where this leads.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Bisy
#6 Posted : 5/6/2021 6:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any ideas on what the rate of administration might be? Like 20mg to start and then what? Continuous or intermittent suppliment?
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Aristej
#7 Posted : 5/6/2021 1:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I probably don't spend enough time on immature pages and forums, so I am not aware of any "meme-like" negative image of this...

There are serious people doing serious research...

Anyway, I am joining the talk this evening. It is free. Also on their fb stream... And in June there will be Gallimore/Strasmann talk... it is rolling.

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/6/2021 4:11:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aristej wrote:
I probably don't spend enough time on immature pages and forums, so I am not aware of any "meme-like" negative image of this...

There are serious people doing serious research...

Anyway, I am joining the talk this evening. It is free. Also on their fb stream... And in June there will be Gallimore/Strasmann talk... it is rolling.

No doubt, and am thankful to all those doing said serious researchSmile

Thank you do sharing this with us. Hoping my day will allow me to join in as well.

One love

Aristej
#9 Posted : 5/7/2021 10:18:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was an interesting talk, but not much about the actual "DMaTrix" experience. I hope this comes in the future...

Aristej
#10 Posted : 3/15/2023 11:23:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any news on those academic extended DMT states experiments? Does anyone have some insider info? Did they make the "Contact", yet? 😀😀

Th3k1d93
#11 Posted : 3/19/2023 6:30:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, the crew I'm working with has acquired an IV infusion pump. We're looking at doing clandestine studies with synthetic DMT fumarate starting in the next couple weeks. I'll keep this thread in mind for updates.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Th3k1d93
#12 Posted : 3/19/2023 6:35:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
Any ideas on what the rate of administration might be? Like 20mg to start and then what? Continuous or intermittent suppliment?

We're going for an initial bolus of .4mg/kg then after 10 minute administer 800mcg/kg/hr following. This is based off the 20 minute half life and a very slow comedown from peak to baseline. After 2 hours, reduce to .2mg/hr. Then after another hour stop infusion.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Aristej
#13 Posted : 3/24/2023 8:44:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great, keep us updated! Do you accept volunteers? 😀😀

Aristej
#14 Posted : 5/13/2023 11:18:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally!

https://noonautics.org/etn/dmtx-panel/

Jacubey
#15 Posted : 5/13/2023 4:28:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hamilton Morris also just released a podcast talking to Andrew about this. https://youtu.be/ba5pAjM8HZM

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 5/13/2023 5:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm looking forward to seeing how this work evolves. Gallimore's paper talks about potentially being able to customize the bolus and the drip dose for specific journeyers based on response, intent, and need.

One love