CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
HPBCD DMT part 1 Options

starway7
#161 Posted : 7/17/2021 3:02:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed to capture a photo of the color my THH changes to under black light..

But it seems my eyes see it.. but the camera doesnt/

Any way the color i get from my THH [25mgs]..in picture above ...after mixing it into white vinegar

is an..olive color.. like [[yelowish green blend]]...olive!... not Blue!!

Trippy glass for trippy people.

ava69
#162 Posted : 7/17/2021 3:49:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Starway7, this might explain the dirt cheap price they are selling it for?...if you observed green/olive glow in the wet streak of THH you rubbed onto a plate with the end of a cue tip instead of a solid blue glow only, then the THH is contaminated with un-converted harmaline. Zinc is explosive when used in pyrotechnics. When you run the procedure on post #12, yes, there are teeny tiny hydrogen bubbles that rise to the surface of the solution, but this is not like the Hindenburg disaster, it is completely safe in any sort of room. Just don't have a heater next to it, open flames, fireworks going off, that sort of thing. The only pre-caution is not to throw your used zinc dust onto aluminum foil in the trash or it will start to smoke and start a fire. Take your used hydrogen loaded zinc and dispose of it properly, store it in water.

THH glows blue like psilocin or LSD when a wet cue tip is dabbed into it, and then the cue tip rubbed across a paper plate, and the plate held in front on a blacklight. Starway7, if you can re-post a pic of your THH for us to see.

P.S. Summarized this entire paper in post #153 in 2 pages with everything I've learned over 3 months, even how to take this 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT to "the next level strength" above Shulgin level 5 strength, which is how I use it from now on. Potentiates the already strong sublingual HPBCD DMT to the "very strong" category, like walking thru a curtain of visuals when moving from room to room, and everything surrounded by neon colored rainbow auras and colored sparkles...with high-powered tracers, just incredibly visual open-eyed, it hits extremely strong like out of nowhere at the 22 minute point, often sooner, very euphoric while still relaxing and calm just like with high dose cactus tea. Music so incredible sounding, this is of course with taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before hand, feels like 700mg plus of super-mescaline, so if you need something to print out to follow, post #153 would be the one.

Pic: Ancient ruins & 10mg pure THH grabbed with a wet cue-tip used to draw on a paper plate under blacklight, blue glow.
ava69 attached the following image(s):
ancient ruins & THH glow.PNG (314kb) downloaded 495 time(s).

starway7
#163 Posted : 7/17/2021 4:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Starway7, this might explain the dirt cheap price they are selling it for?...if you observed green/olive glow in the wet streak of THH you rubbed onto a plate with the end of a cue tip instead of a solid blue glow only, then the THH is contaminated with un-converted harmaline. Zinc is explosive when used in pyrotechnics. When you run the procedure on post #12, yes, there are teeny tiny hydrogen bubbles that rise to the surface of the solution, but this is not like the Hindenburg disaster, it is completely safe in any sort of room. Just don't have a heater next to it, open flames, fireworks going off, that sort of thing. The only pre-caution is not to throw your used zinc dust onto aluminum foil in the trash or it will start to smoke and start a fire. Take your used hydrogen loaded zinc and dispose of it properly, store it in water.

THH glows blue like psilocin or LSD when a wit cue tip is dabbed into it, and then the cue tip rubbed across a paper plate, and the plate held in front on a blacklight. Starway7, if you can re-post a pic of your THH for us to see.

P.S. Summarized this entire paper in post #153 in 2 pages with everything I've learned over 3 months, even how to take this 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT to "the next level strength" above Shulgin level 5 strength, which is how I use it from now on. Potentiates the already strong sublingual HPBCD DMT to the "very strong" category, like walking thru a curtain of visuals when moving from room to room, and everything surrounded by neon colored rainbow auras and colored sparkles...with high-powered tracers, just incredibly visual open-eyed, it hits extremely strong like out of nowhere at the 22 minute point, often sooner, very euphoric while still relaxing and calm just like with high dose cactus tea. Music so incredible sounding, this is of course with taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before hand, feels like 700mg plus of super-mescaline, so if you need something to print out to follow, post #153 would be the one.

under black light...when i rubbed a wet cue tip on white paper i saw no color!.. just a darkened wet spot...

But when i looked under black light into the puddle of ..[vinegar and thh mixture] it was olive green...

I still can see the olive green stains on my bathroom sink.. a week later..

Ill have to try to re set my camera.. to pick up black light colors in dark room ..if i can...

I can make simple rue seed extraction ...a tan powder...it effective...only im not shure how compleatly i removed the lye from it../?

I just keep adding water to the crude rue extract... allowing the lye to migrate into the water and dispose of the water..

GLTASN
#164 Posted : 7/18/2021 7:28:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ava69, quick question that I'm sure you probably already answered but I missed it.

If I am doing this(the Ava69 method) weekly, plans to do it tomorrow with friend in fact, would using just smoked dmt thru my gvg or vape, develop any tolerances that could/would diminish any effects of your method? Thanks again!
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

ava69
#165 Posted : 7/18/2021 8:26:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Starway7, just follow the "tao of rue extraction" here or something similar, no lye needed, just vinegar and salt, 10% janitorial ammonia. Or just find some harmaline on-line and convert it at home to THH in 1.5 hour with 75% yield, super-high purity if you follow page 1, post #12.

Page 2, post #32, 300mg pure THH causes hours of closed eye monochrome (one-color) static and animated visions of ancient ruins, cities, supernatural scenery, alien landscapes, serpent allies, etc. The sublingual HPBCD DMT colorizes the THH visions, and adds on to them exponentially. If your THH is pure and glows blue when smeared on a paper plate using wet cue-tip under blacklight, it will indeed cause hours of remarkable visions, ranks at the top of the "periodic psychedelic table" for inducing realistic teaching closed-eye visions.

Page 3, post #53, how this was discovered with the help of Ayahuasca during this time of planetary climate crisis.

GLTASN said:
Quote:
Ava69, quick question that I'm sure you probably already answered but I missed it.

If I am doing this(the Ava69 method) weekly, plans to do it tomorrow with friend in fact, would using just smoked dmt thru my gvg or vape, develop any tolerances that could/would diminish any effects of your method? Thanks again!

Hi again GLTASN. In my experience, so long as you have not used dmt in any form for 4 days, using the sublingual 35mg HPBCD harmine or 200mg oral harmine around an hour before using sublingual HPBCD DMT will work to peak effect. The harmine completely resets any DMT tolerance back to zero in my experience so long as the last time you used DMT was 4 days ago. Taking the harmine at around the same time as 150mg to 300mg THH (around 45 minutes before) works very well. The harmine lowers overall mao defenses for a good 6 hours, the entire rest of evening, so each sublingual HPBCD DMT re-dose every 1.5 hour continues to work peak strength. This is all explained on post #153. Good luck! But yes, without using the harmine to reset tolerance, it's possible to not get any effects at all if DMT has been used within 4 days.

Here's an example to test tolerance I tried a while back: I used sublingual HPBCD DMT two weeks ago, then 4 days later I took 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before then tried 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT, it did not work at all. Then 1 hour later I again took 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT and it still did not work. So then I took 200mg of oral harmine, waited 1 hour, then took 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT, it was beyond level 5 Shulgin level strength and stayed there 1.5 hour...I then re-dosed every 1.5 hour with more of the sublingual 90mg HPBCD DMT. It continued to work full strength (beyond Shulgin level 5) for each of the two re-doses, so the harmine in other words reset my tolerance back to zero, but only because I did not use DMT for "at least 4 days.". My schedule of usage due to having to work 2 weekends every month but have several days midweek off on every other week: I use on Friday, 5 days later I use again on Wed, then 9 days later I use on Friday, then 5 days later on Wed again, then 9 days later on last Friday of month...so use only 4 times a month, I have zero tolerance this way.

I highly recommend the 200mg oral harmine or sublingual 35mg HPBCD harmine whether you have a tolerance or not, taken at same time as THH, it really takes this stuff to the next level strength. 300mg THH + 200mg oral harmine (or 35mg sublingual HPBCD harmine) taken 45 minutes before + 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT feels like 700mg of super mescaline for 4.5 hours so long as I continue the 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT re-dosing every 1.5 hour, with super long afterglow beyond the 4.5 hours. All of this outlined on post #153.

GLTASN
#166 Posted : 7/20/2021 5:52:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trip report

300mg thh 200mg harmine, capped and swallowed. After 45 minutes took the hpbcd and 60mg dmt smashed into each other with 10 drops boiling h2o. Mouth full of spit after 15 so spit it out this time. I only added harmine cause friend smoked his vape 4 days ago and I wanted us to both be on same level.

Felt like dmt afterglow and being really high at same time, very weak cevs, very weak open eye visuals. Only a 2 on shulgins scale for us, we could have carried on like a normal day. Kinda sad didn't get more from it. After the 90 minutes I started getting really dizzy and for 4 hours I was so dizzy I puked every hour or so, couldn't get out of chair without feeling like I was dizzy from alcohol. Couldn't turn my head without getting a headrush. Did not enjoy myself at all! I admit I took a few bong rips but, when I did this without harmine I didn't experience any nausea. Also had some serious gas that wasn't normal for me. I did sleep well but no dreams recalled.

This am my kidneys hurt but after few hours I finally feel baseline again. I will probably never use harmine again. I still want to try again without harmine in future.

"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

ava69
#167 Posted : 7/20/2021 9:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GLTASN said:
Quote:
Trip report

300mg thh 200mg harmine, capped and swallowed. After 45 minutes took the hpbcd and 60mg dmt smashed into each other with 10 drops boiling h2o. Mouth full of spit after 15 so spit it out this time. I only added harmine cause friend smoked his vape 4 days ago and I wanted us to both be on same level.

Felt like dmt afterglow and being really high at same time, very weak cevs, very weak open eye visuals. Only a 2 on shulgins scale for us, we could have carried on like a normal day. Kinda sad didn't get more from it. After the 90 minutes I started getting really dizzy and for 4 hours I was so dizzy I puked every hour or so, couldn't get out of chair without feeling like I was dizzy from alcohol. Couldn't turn my head without getting a headrush. Did not enjoy myself at all! I admit I took a few bong rips but, when I did this without harmine I didn't experience any nausea. Also had some serious gas that wasn't normal for me. I did sleep well but no dreams recalled.

This am my kidneys hurt but after few hours I finally feel baseline again. I will probably never use harmine again. I still want to try again without harmine in future.

Sorry to hear about the dissapointment GLTASN. One thing I should mention is that I don't smoke DMT, so it could be that if anyone is trying to experience this within days of smoking DMT, you are most likely in for an extremely weak journey due to DMT immunity or tolerance.

300mg oral THH 45 minutes before then sublingual 60mg DMT complexed to 420mg plain HPBCD (480mg if using 2-hydroxy PBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water always gives me a strength level of around 450mg of mescaline or 150 mics of acid (but way more aesthetic and beautiful than acid). It lasts for 1.5 hour.

My dosage is 300mg oral THH 45 minutes before then sublingual 90mg DMT complexed to 630mg plain HPBCD in 10 drops boiling hot water mashed together for 2 minutes...gives me a strength level of 700mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour, then I re-dose x two more times every 1.5 hour with more sublingual 90mg HPBCD DMT.

You said last time you used 244mg of THH so it could be that when you sent it to 300mg THH and 200mg harmine, your body just said "can't do this, too much." Yes, drop the harmine and just use the THH and sublingual HPBCD DMT in the future.

When I added in the 200mg of harmine taken at the same time as the 300mg of THH, I had zero nausea, but I am used to these kind of dosages...then I dosed sublingual 90mg DMT complexed to 630mg plain HPBCD, it was beyond the strength of 700mg of mescaline, when walking to another room, there was a curtain of visuals along the way, alternating neon colors on all the walls, neon colored rainbows and colored sparkles surrounding everything and geometrics with open or closed eyes, insane open eyed beauty, wild tracers & music very incredible sounding, just blown away. I watched movies all night and was in Heaven, powerful euphoria and enjoyment of it all, actresses on screen looked like dazzling, glowing super-colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves, the beauty was breath-taking.

A beginner at this is going to want to use 150mg THH orally and 150mg harmine orally, then slowly advance up to 150-300mg THH and 150-200mg harmine if desired, or just stay at the lower doses. Delete the harmine or include it, it's up to you. I'm at the advanced point where I'm using the harmine to rocket fuel the journeys.

It hit extremely hard out of nowhere at the 22 minute point, went from sober to full throttle in an instant and stayed there 1 and 1/2 hour...I was not expecting this kind of strength, but even did this on a second week, and again same effect... I had no idea the harmine would lower the overall body mao defenses this powerfully for a full 6 hours...honestly, I was blown away, and still trying to figure out how this strength is possible. I kept re-dosing every 1.5 hour and still the same mind-blowing strength and 1.5 hour duration.

It was beyond anything I've experienced when using the HPBCD DMT orally with 200mg harmine and 300mg THH...the sublingual 90mg HPBCD DMT was immensely powerful, I will be satisfied with this for the rest of my life to replace high dose cactus tea at home, which has become very expensive and rare. This is dirt cheap and identical to me to high dose mescaline.

GLTASN
#168 Posted : 7/21/2021 1:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ava69, Thank you for your time once again. I myself have not smoked dmt for a month( usually 2x per mo) before trying the Ava69 method. I had no problem with 265mg thh without harmine so I'll try that again when time is right. Also I must mention I've been using the cheap thh that has mixed reviews. I was able to find 3 grams of thh hcl and ordered it to compare. I'll make sure to post here when I get another exp. Keep up the good work!

ava69
#169 Posted : 7/21/2021 1:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GLTASN said:
Quote:
Ava69, Thank you for your time once again. I myself have not smoked dmt for a month( usually 2x per mo) before trying the Ava69 method. I had no problem with 265mg thh without harmine so I'll try that again when time is right. Also I must mention I've been using the cheap thh that has mixed reviews. I was able to find 3 grams of thh hcl and ordered it to compare. I'll make sure to post here when I get another exp. Keep up the good work!

Sounds good GLTASN. You sound to me like one who could easily handle 80mg of the sublingual HPBCD DMT, after I was familiar with 60mg, I moved up to 80mg, great level 5 strength, but still completely relaxing and calm just like high dose cactus tea, nothing to fear.

Music lovers like myself will love this stuff in combo with the 150 to 300mg oral THH, as music sounds incredible all evening so long as you keep re-dosing every 1.5 hour. I can't tell the difference between 18" of 2.5" wide bridgesii tea and 300mg oral THH + 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT they are so close, both super-strong, and I've dosed cactus tea over 200 times in a span of a decade.

Glad you were able to find an alternate source of THH, as mentioned above, some may even be able to find some harmaline on line and convert it at home to super high purity THH in 1.5 hour (see post #12).

Stay true to yourself. Peace, Love & music.
www.friskyradio.com

ava69
#170 Posted : 7/21/2021 11:21:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Part 16: Approximately 0.25% mescaline in PC san pedro cactus tea
-------------------------------------------------

Funny story for you. Pick your poison, either disgusting cactus drink or sublingual HPBCD DMT sting. Either way, you don't win on mode of administration.

So I spent an hour and half cutting away 1500g of PC san pedro flesh from the core, peeling wax layer off, etc. does not even count the time spent boiling and re-boiling down to 6oz to drink.

My calculations were correct, only about 0.25% mescaline in the PC san pedro. From the 1500g flesh, got about 375mg of mescaline, and when I went to waterpark, and experienced it, yes indeed it felt just like 375mg of mescaline, enough to have a great time, no doubt, but not too overly strong.

The immensely bitter tea was absolutely disgusting to drink, and this is coming from a seasoned cactus tea drinking veteran (over 200 times in a decade)...it was so bad I had to take sips from it and stop, then restart another sip, took me 1/2 hour to finish off the 6oz. The taste was sooooo bad! I so miss bridgesii for outdoor trips to the waterpark.

Summarized this entire paper on Page 8 (post #153) in 2 pages with everything I've learned over 3 months, even how to take this 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT to "the next level strength" above Shulgin level 5 strength, which is how I use it from now on. Potentiates the already strong sublingual HPBCD DMT to the "very strong" category, like walking thru a curtain of visuals when moving from room to room, and everything surrounded by neon colored rainbow auras and colored sparkles...with high-powered tracers, just incredibly visual open-eyed, it hits extremely strong like out of nowhere at the 22 minute point, often sooner, very euphoric while still relaxing and calm just like with high dose cactus tea. Music so incredible sounding, this is of course with taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before hand, feels like 700mg plus of super-mescaline, so if you need something to print out to follow, post #153 would be the one.

(6) CACTUS (my other love):

PC san pedro tea is great and all, but the cactus is quite weak (and expensive) and does take the boiling of 1800g of flesh (breakdown: 5.3 lbs cactus = 454g x 5.3 = 2406g flesh which after de-cored or removed from around the core = 2406g x 75% = 1800g of flesh left that can be boiled down to a 6oz tea, no need to remove wax layer from cut up chunks, just throw chunks in the water as is). 1800g flesh x 0.25% approx mescaline = 450mg mescaline. When 250mg of THH is added 1 hour later after taking the tea, it feels like around 700mg of mescaline. Confirmed this all with an incredible trip posted a few pages back. Strongest I've tripped in a very long while for over 10 hours. I've used the PC san pedro tea several other times over the summer, each time tripping VERY HARD and confirmed it is indeed approx 0.25% mescaline in my estimation at different tea amounts, most of those using 1500g de-cored flesh (breakdown = 4.5lbs = 454g x 4.5 = 2043g with core, 2043g x 75% = 1500g decored flesh for boiling down to tea), which each time felt like 375mg mescaline on it's own.

The 6oz concentrated hot PC san pedro tea imparts a very mild nauseating feeling to the stomach for the first 45 minutes while it absorbs, then is gone after that. Bridgesii tea at any dose never used to weigh my stomach down for 45 minutes, but PC san pedro tea I've noticed is a bit different, I just sit there and deal with it, and glad 45 minutes later when the very mild nausea feeling is gone. Keep in mind I have an iron clad stomach (been drinking cactus tea over 200 times over many years) and filter my tea really well after I boil it down by pouring it thru a cotton ball in a funnel which gets the nauseating particles to the stomach out, but still it's just the nature of the tea when you drink it to expect some form of mild feeling in the stomach until it is fully absorbed.

There have also been many times when I have used over 5lbs worth of PC san pedro and only received a threshold dose (felt like 175mg or less of mescaline), it can be frustrating..I have read the same from others, one reporting he used 6 feet of PC san pedro, drinking the foul tasting tea and only a threshold dose. It seems to be all over the place dosage wise from threshold up to 0.25% mescaline in my experience.

Pic1: PC san pedro & cacti woman
Pic2: pick your poison to arrive at infinite beauty
Pic3: courtesy, the ultraviolet catastrophe

Pics for guests who can't log in: https://drugs-forum.com/...droharmine.356477/page-3
zzz cacti woman.JPG (41kb) downloaded 266 time(s).
zzz courtesy the ultraviolet catastrophe.JPG (34kb) downloaded 248 time(s).
zzz pick your poison, the trip, ultraviolet catrastrophe.JPG (55kb) downloaded 247 time(s).

ava69
#171 Posted : 7/27/2021 12:58:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I did something different and made a PC san pedro tea from 1800g flesh peeled from the core of 5.3 lbs of cactus (454g x 5.3 lbs = 2406g, 2406g x 75% = 1800g flesh left after de-cored, this time did not bother to peel the wax layer off, worked just the same, just put the chunks right into the pot, again, felt like about 450mg mescaline (.25% mescaline = .25 x 1800g flesh = 450mg mescaline), to this I added one hour later 300mg of THH, feels identical to 700mg of mescaline. Could not be happier. Tripping my ass off all night long. Really enjoying the music, so incredible and heavenly. Just blown away. Was not expecting it to be this freaking powerful...pure love.

Just a simple PC san pedro tea with added THH this time. I have not tripped this hard off cactus in forever, as bridgesii has been gone for quite some time. Feels like 700mg mescaline.

So long as you don't wring out any of the cactus after words, the tea is much easier to handle. No slime.

shroombee
#172 Posted : 7/27/2021 5:42:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
To be honest, I didn't feel up for the sting, so I made a PC san pedro tea from 1500g flesh peeled from the core, this time did not bother to peel the wax layer off, worked just the same, just put the chunks right into the pot, again, felt like about 375mg mescaline (.25% mescaline), to this I added one hour later 300mg of THH, feels identical to 600mg of mescaline. Could not be happier. Tripping my ass off all night long. Really enjoying the music, so incredible and heavenly. Just blown away. Was not expecting it to be this freaking powerful...pure love.

What are the potential complications of combining mescaline with THH? I know we are generally more concerned about mescaline with harmalas (MAOIs). But THH is a mild SSRI correct? So are we concerned about serotonin syndrome?

ava69 wrote:
So long as you don't wring out any of the cactus afterwords, the tea is much easier to handle. No slime.

What's your recipe for brewing tea? How long to boil/simmer, what temperature, how many pulls? And you mean don't squeeze the cactus to wring out additional liquid? So that makes the tea easier to consume?

ava69
#173 Posted : 7/27/2021 5:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee said:
Quote:
What are the potential complications of combining mescaline with THH? I know we are generally more concerned about mescaline with harmalas (MAOIs). But THH is a mild SSRI correct? So are we concerned about serotonin syndrome?
So long as you stagger the THH, by taking it one hour after the cactus tea, there are no interactions, just never take at same time, i've done that before and it's not pleasant, the trace maoi's in cactus interact with the SRI which is THH. It's not a serotonin syndrome but your heart rate increases for a few hours if you accidentally take at same time, just always stagger by one hour.

Quote:
What's your recipe for brewing tea? How long to boil/simmer, what temperature, how many pulls? And you mean don't squeeze the cactus to wring out additional liquid? So that makes the tea easier to consume?
I simply get many lbs of san pedro cactus...once you cut away the flesh from the core, you get 75% of the weight, so for example 454g x 4.5 = 2043 total grams x .75 = you are left with 1500g of flesh cut away from the core, I recommend taking 1500g of this (1500g x .25% mescaline content = 375mg mescaline). Just chop up into chunks, and no need to peel waxy layer off when boiliing tea, just throw 1500g of the chunks into boiling water, boil for 1 hour, then strain thru a strainer, and you are left with a bunch of water to boil down to 6oz to drink...at the end when I have the 6oz, I filter it thru a cotton ball in a funnel, gets all the nausea causing particles out, then drink the tea. When you add the 375mg of mescaline tea to around 250mg of THH (taken 1 hour later) it feels just like 500mg of mescaline. Not a bad deal at all, with above example you get a strong dose out of it. The tea is easy to consume cause there is no slime in it, just don't wring the cactus out later into the water, not necessary, it only adds slime. Just one pull gets it all, 1 hour boil, that's it. There is no slime in it, so easy to drink, just bitter that's all.

I prefer to take cactus tea x once a month, and use the 300mg THH orally + 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT the rest of the month, this is very affordable, and both feel identical to me.

But I highly recommend the PC san pedro + THH one hour later, I tripped extremely hard for over 10 hours...just incredible. Mescaline is easy to handle, you can be tripping your brains out and still have completely normal conversations and never feel freaked out at all, just heavenly.

Attached: DM Turner on mescaline, I totally agree with everything he saids.
zzz DM Turner on mescaline.JPG (314kb) downloaded 202 time(s).

SawdustAndHoney
#174 Posted : 7/27/2021 5:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read this whole thread and found conflicting reports...
Has anyone actually been able to replicate the +5 experience of Ava with sublingual complexed DMT? Has anyone used rue tea instead of pure harmalas?

Thanks in advance.

starway7
#175 Posted : 7/27/2021 11:07:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SawdustAndHoney wrote:
I've read this whole thread and found conflicting reports...
Has anyone actually been able to replicate the +5 experience of Ava with sublingual complexed DMT? Has anyone used rue tea instead of pure harmalas?

Thanks in advance.

On subject of rue tea ....Ive used rue tea.... ...I know that rue tea has been used for a long time effectivly....rue also works in capsules..

Also cappi vine works also.. ... with dmt

monomind
#176 Posted : 7/30/2021 2:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Ava69,
Really impressive work and great contribution... looking forward to giving it a go Smile
If you dont mind me asking ( I apologies if you already related to this earlier in the thread ):
1) Why not taking the THH sublingual prior to the DMT ? Any reason you do it only orally ?
2) Why do you complex the harmine ? IME it is very effective sublingual as it is...

Thanks Thumbs up

ava69
#177 Posted : 7/30/2021 3:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

monomind said:
Quote:
Hi Ava69,
Really impressive work and great contribution... looking forward to giving it a go Smile
If you dont mind me asking ( I apologies if you already related to this earlier in the thread ):
1) Why not taking the THH sublingual prior to the DMT ? Any reason you do it only orally ?
2) Why do you complex the harmine ? IME it is very effective sublingual as it is...

Thanks
Thanks for kind words monomind. Nice to meet you. I always take THH orally simply because it produces zero nausea and dizziness, completely inert to me, so when taking 150 to 300mg, it's essentially like taking water, no side effects, and 150mg THH is found in a typical Ayahuasca brew according to Dennis Mckenna, Ph.D, when people typically drink 2 cups at the vegetals, they are getting 300mg for the evening, which is what I take.

You are correct monomind, there is no need to complex harmine to HPBCD when taking 35mg harmine sublingually, but since all I have is freebase harmine, I complex it to make it absorb sublingually at peak efficiency. Or just take some harmine orally 100mg to 200mg. Again, no one needs to take harmine when using the HPBCD DMT sublingually, as you can easily reach a +5 Shulgin strength without it.

But I discovered a month ago, that harmine taken however you want to take it seriously lowers the body mao defenses for a good 5 to 6 hours, so when you do happen to take the HPBCD DMT sublingually, it takes 90mg DMT complexed to 630mg HPBCD to a level that is beyond even 600mg of mescaline, makes it feel like 750mg of mescaline, like walking thru a curtain of visuals when moving from room to room. Neon colored rainbows and colored sparkles surround everything, impossible not on this earth neon colors on all the walls constantly shifting and geometric patterning overlays, what's amazing is that you are completely calm when this is all happening, just like with high dose cactus tea, no freak out factor. Divine beauty perception is infinite and the music just so incredible all night long.

SawdustandHoney & Rom, some day some one else will duplicate what I have been doing for 4 months, having taken it over 30 times if you count the number of times I re-dose during the evening (every 1.5 hour) for 4.5 hour total trip with super long afterglow. It takes you to the exact same place as high dose bridgesii or san pedro tea, so long as you take from 150 to 300mg of THH orally around 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual phase.

Just experiment, and find what works for you. Please report back. As I won't be able to trip for next two weeks due to schedule, I am off to the waterpark today (Friday) to trip my ass off all day on medium dose san pedro tea + 300mg THH taken 1 hour later. Great for outdoors.

Stay true to yourself. Peace, Love & music.
www.friskyradio.com

Greta Van Fleet, then new Led Zeppelin.

ava69
#178 Posted : 7/30/2021 11:21:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Monomind, please tell me how you have used harmine sublingually. It's quite possible even the freebase absorbs just fine under tongue. I just don't know, but it is such a small qty. If so, I will begin doing that.

P.S. The king of the Incas drank 50 cups of chocolate a day. I take it in daily, more anitoxidants then even berries, amazing super food. Superior mood lift.

I've actually grow quite fond of the san pedro cactus, I've tripped very, very hard for over 5 months now on it x once a month...most times at the waterpark. 1500 grams of the fresh flesh from the core is a solid 400mg of mescaline in my estimation (.27% mescaline), and when I add 300mg of THH to it an hour later, feels just like 600mg of mescaline. In terms of acid, think of it like this, 300mg mescaline = 100ug of acid, 450mg of mescaline = 1.5 hit of 100ug acid, but of course, mescaline is way more aesthetic (and beautiful imho) compared to acid. It's a perfect nature-made molecule, as are THH and dmt.

monomind
#179 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:29:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Monomind, please tell me how you have used harmine sublingually.

I measured 25mg of the freebase alks ( for full disclosure it was actually full spectrum alks from rue that due to ph were mostly harmine ) and used my index finger to "paint" my under-tongue and under-the-tongue areas uniformly.

I then pressed my tongue down and held it like that for 15-20 minutes. I did my best not to let any saliva getting in the way.

Effects were felt after 20 minutes or so and lasted for few hours. Vaping spice on top of that was very smooth and grounded.

downwardsfromzero
#180 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:34:28 PM

Peeing into the abyss

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
please tell me how you have used harmine sublingually. It's quite possible even the freebase absorbs just fine under tongue.
I'll chime in here, since this is exactly what I tried the other night.

30mg sublingual harmine freebase is highly effective for me, more effective than the same dose administered intranasally. There was a pleasant body high, along with easy CEV/reverie/fantasy. Sleep was highly refreshing, too, with good, solid dreams. One other thing, the taste was quite acceptable. Sublingual is definitely a good ROA for harmine.

I'll try some harmine mixed with cornstarch to see if that has a positive influence on the absorption. If adding DMT, would that be co-administered, or should the harmine be dosed beforehand?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

«PREV7891011NEXT»