We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Journal: 50 Sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time Options

Voidmatrix
#41 Posted : 6/10/2021 12:29:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Well shoot, as long as I'm functional I'm going to keep posting while still in the experience.

The buttons of the letters on my phone are moving...

4.5 hours fasted

150mg THH orally administered 20 minutes prior to sublingual administration of 30mg DMT freebase complexed with 225mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (2-hydroxy).

Full effects 15 minutes after spitting out complexed amalgam.

Regurgitation of some stomach acid, but not really nauseated. Thinking about taking an antacid prior to future experiences to mitigate regurgitation.

30mg will be my minimum for sublingual administered experiences in the future. This is a very pleasant and cleansing level currently. Music (Flock of Bleeps- Younger Brother) is wondrous and delightful. External objects have an odd flow to them. Lights jump up more. Body feels, reverberating with the music in multiple ways. No CEVs.

If I weren't so tired from work and the heat, I'd be boogying right now lol.

@ava69, I promise I'll do 60mg soon. I really want to observe the experience at dosages up to that point.

As I've written this, the effects seem to have amplified...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#42 Posted : 6/10/2021 12:59:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I must've searched poorly or something, but where did you find the molar ratio information for 2-hydroxy? Thank you for clarifying that for me, I just tried to estimate a little more than a 7:1.

I already have my 40mg prepared for either tomorrow or Friday and am contemplating redosing with 50mg during the same ritual/session.

Thank you for everything.

One love

Ps. I enjoy your relation of the burning of DMT under the tongue being similar to the burn of a workout. I know that rewarding burn well.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

starway7
#43 Posted : 6/10/2021 1:16:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed again mixing | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | 200mgs...in a spoon this time with atleast 20 mgs of spice...
I kept it under toung for atleast 20 minutes and got a ton of saliva and had to spit it out after 20 minutes..

I didnt notice much effect except my couch appeared like someone over inflated it with air and appeared to be slightly floating a bit...except it was tethered to the floor like a hot air balloon..

So yes i noticed subtle effects on a low level only...

Again i never used any THH!.....maybe next time ill add that...and things will change/ for the better..

My saliva got so thick!

Voidmatrix
#44 Posted : 6/10/2021 1:40:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
I tryed again mixing | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | 200mgs...in a spoon this time with atleast 20 mgs of spice...
I kept it under toung for atleast 20 minutes and got a ton of saliva and had to spit it out after 20 minutes..

I didnt notice much effect except my couch appeared like someone over inflated it with air and appeared to be slightly floating a bit...except it was tethered to the floor like a hot air balloon..

Again i never used any THH!.....maybe next time ill add that...and things will change/ for the better..

My saliva got so thick!

What was the duration of your experience? I'm curious since you didn't use any harmalas. It's activation without harmalas makes perfect sense since the DMT is bypassing the stomach and getting dumped straight into the bloodstream.

I want a couch like that!

It's also interesting your saliva was thick. Mine is relatively watery, and there ends up being a lot of it.

One love

starway7
#45 Posted : 6/10/2021 2:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
starway7 wrote:

My saliva got so thick!

What was the duration of your experience? ...[[[about 30 or 40 minutes]]]

I'm curious since you didn't use any harmalas. It's activation without harmalas makes perfect sense since the DMT is bypassing the stomach and getting dumped straight into the bloodstream.

I want a couch like that!

It's also interesting your saliva was thick...[[maybe i was a little dehydrated?]]]

Mine is relatively watery, and there ends up being a lot of it.

One love

The story doesnt end HERE!

RIGHT AFTER!!.... trying the low dose sublingual test.....

I direct E vaped a tiny 12 mg dose of my Tincture!.. after evaporating all the alcohol from it..in shot glass over last couple days....

At present ...it has the thickness of honey. [and dabs onto E mest like magic!] .and it was my blend of alcohol extracted rue seed indols...and acacia spice!

Rermember telling on PM..... E MESH was set too hot! [you were right!]

I set it to temp control mode at 205... and it just gave me a very low orange glow...then when i hit the fire button ...[[no more burnt spice!]

Instead of a cannon blast come up....IT WAS OHH SO SMOOTH and gentle!!.. comming up a true vapausca experiance!

Comming up was like an imbrace of love ..not the slightest hint of panic or stress it was like riseing up to heaven..

This slowed and melowed out come up is the come up i really like ... and that was my intention when i mixed ...[the rue tincture... with the dmt tincture!]] ...50 /50...mix...

I was using an under dose also [about 8 mgs?]

Instead of high speed acelerating into dmt space...i was taken by the hand into the higher realms!

The experiance was so gentle .. i cant compleatly describe it ...like i took and angels hand ..it was nice...and thats only about 8 to 12 mg test!

Below are my two bottles of tincture....
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC09982.JPG (2,591kb) downloaded 518 time(s).
DSC09965.JPG (2,493kb) downloaded 516 time(s).
DSC09989.JPG (2,200kb) downloaded 518 time(s).
DSC09971.JPG (2,313kb) downloaded 515 time(s).
DSC09990.JPG (2,443kb) downloaded 515 time(s).
DSC00011.JPG (2,525kb) downloaded 513 time(s).
DSC00013.JPG (2,364kb) downloaded 509 time(s).
DSC00014.JPG (2,366kb) downloaded 504 time(s).
DSC00013.JPG (2,364kb) downloaded 428 time(s).
DSC00016.JPG (2,478kb) downloaded 420 time(s).
DSC00015.JPG (2,632kb) downloaded 414 time(s).
DSC00018.JPG (3,000kb) downloaded 358 time(s).

GLTASN
#46 Posted : 6/10/2021 2:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ava69, been catching up on all your posts for the last mo. It has me really excited to try it. Thanks so much for all the very detailed and informative posts on THH and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Here's a virtual handshake 🤝 you deserve it!
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

GLTASN
#47 Posted : 6/10/2021 7:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ava69, I hope you don't mind but I linked your thread to the Dmt reddit. I felt like you need to receive credit for this awesome discovery. I personally feel like this will add a positive impact on our community and Dmt in general. Keep up the good work!

Ordered some | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | yesterday so after my tests I will be back with my trip report. Thx, Big fan
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Voidmatrix
#48 Posted : 6/12/2021 7:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Something is amiss...

150mg THH administered orally 20 min before 40mg DMT freebase complexed with 360mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | sublingually administered.

Note: slept poorly, feeling torpid from work week and seasonal affective disorder (I have it in reverse during the spring and summer).

I was only able to keep the amalgam in my mouth for 8 minutes before spitting it out and purging. I'm not sure all of it was absorbed through the mucus membrane.

A combination of factors could explain why this experience was so "light" not appearing to be any greater in intensity than 30mg. Thus, not much to report. I do feel cleansed and better than before I did it.

I may try again later in the day. We'll see how we're feeling.

One love

Orion
#49 Posted : 6/13/2021 2:09:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A very interesting thread full of information ava69!

As you mentioned earlier in the thread I have some experience with this but I didn't pursue it too far and there didn't seem to be much interest at the time. Hardly anyone seemed to have heard of BCD and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. The only reason I had any in the first place was for complexing potent 2c analogues which later turned out to be pretty dangerous.

With the DMT dry complex I recall the crystals literally sprayed off the surface as the crystal sheet has so much tension waiting to release upon being scraped. I don't know if this is the complex or just | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | itself.

I think it would be good to take similar dosages of DMT Fumarate and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT complex on separate occasions for a fair comparison of dosage, leaving out the harmalas.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Voidmatrix
#50 Posted : 6/13/2021 7:17:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

150mg THH administered orally (purged 10 minutes post). After 20 minutes elapsed, sublingually administered 45mg DMT freebase complexed with 360mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

Barely feeling any effects and am wondering what I may be doing wrong if anything.

Will attempt drinking rue tea or sublingually administering THH next time...

Sorry for the lack of fruitful information.

One love

downwardsfromzero
#51 Posted : 6/13/2021 7:39:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
150mg THH administered orally (purged 10 minutes post). After 20 minutes elapsed, sublingually administered 45mg DMT freebase complexed with 360mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

Barely feeling any effects and am wondering what I may be doing wrong if anything.

One love

I think you need to keep the THH down (i.e. avoid purging) and wait longer before the complexed DMT dose. If that still doesn't do much, it's a case for increasing the dose bit by bit. Which, incidentally, seems a bit on the low side - you do weigh more than 70kg (154lb) don't you?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#52 Posted : 6/13/2021 8:24:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

I think you need to keep the THH down (i.e. avoid purging) and wait longer before the complexed DMT dose. If that still doesn't do much, it's a case for increasing the dose bit by bit. Which, incidentally, seems a bit on the low side - you do weigh more than 70kg (154lb) don't you?

Hey buddy!

Thank you for the feedback. I was leaning towards some of the same conclusions.

I have been trying to scale up the DMT dosage by about 10mg in an effort to see what kind of experiences are had at each degree.

I think I may mix the THH in water instead of just eating the powder and seeing if that helps.

Will wait longer before sublingual administration as well.

And no, I'm relatively small, weighing roughly 135lbs. That along with a sensitive nervous systems creates a bit of a sensitivity to most molecules, particularly DMT.

One love

fog
#53 Posted : 6/15/2021 4:23:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I acquired some 2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and gave sublingual a try with around 40mg fb to 320mg 2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Unfortunately I found the sting to be equal to sublingual salts, which is just too painful for me. Maybe I am extra sensitive.

Anyway I'm excited to try an oral dose.

starway7
#54 Posted : 6/15/2021 1:41:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fog wrote:
I acquired some 2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and gave sublingual a try with around 40mg fb to 320mg 2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Unfortunately I found the sting to be equal to sublingual salts, which is just too painful for me. Maybe I am extra sensitive.

Im wondering ....?...if the ...2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |..we can get today ..is the same formula of .[ | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | ] that ava69 obtained a long while ago?

Could ava69s | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | ...be more effective than the [2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |] we get today? ?

downwardsfromzero
#55 Posted : 6/15/2021 3:20:53 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

starway7 wrote:
fog wrote:

Im wondering ....?...if the ...2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |..we can get today ..is the same formula of .[ | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | ] that ava69 obtained a long while ago?

Could ava69s | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | ...be more effective than the [2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |] we get today? ?

There are hints that this could be the case. One or the other - the older version, IIRC - has more hydroxypropyl groups attached and it seems this makes it more easy to absorb sublingually. It may be possible to track down a full chemical analysis of the two respective types.

Another possibility is that they are isomeric as there are two ways that what is essentially a propylene glycol molecule can be attached to the cyclodextrin (not even taking into account the possible different substitution sites on the cyclodextrin molecule itself). The outcome can be influenced by the reaction conditions used in the production of the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. It's very likely that the two different batches were produced differently and this will affect their properties in use.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

starway7
#56 Posted : 6/15/2021 5:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
starway7 wrote:
fog wrote:

There are hints that this could be the case. One or the other - the older version, IIRC - has more hydroxypropyl groups attached and it seems this makes it more easy to absorb sublingually. It may be possible to track down a full chemical analysis of the two respective types.

Another possibility is that they are isomeric as there are two ways that what is essentially a propylene glycol molecule can be attached to the cyclodextrin (not even taking into account the possible different substitution sites on the cyclodextrin molecule itself). The outcome can be influenced by the reaction conditions used in the production of the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. It's very likely that the two different batches were produced differently and this will affect their properties in use.

I tryed again.. with low dose dmt only .[lots of saliva]..[no THH].. using 2oo mgs of.... [2 | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |] using 6 drops of grain alcohol to desolve the spice...adding 10 drops hot water and under toung it went for 15 minutes..

Again i thought was expeiancing very low dose visuals where objects on the room were very slightly moving..

[but that could be a placebo effect]? ...concidering ive done LSD over 60 times and visualizig movement of objects is posible without any drugs for me...

I did do a couple other tests...transdermally...

The other night before bed i crushed one half of a..[ Huperzene A]..tablet....
[a nutropic to boost memory to help in lucid dreaming]... and mixed it in a spoon with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | ..some

alcohol...and hot water... applied it to the thin skin on my wrist [after wiping wrist first.. with acohol]...and wraped the wrist with thin plastic wrap...

I noticed the wrapped area on my wrist ..felt hotter than the rest of my whole arm...

And i know that heat improves ...transdermal absorbtion...and i also noticed my sleep was lighter than normal through most of the night/?

Posibly?... because a certain amount of transdermal absorbtion occured using the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | [hupe A] alcohol combo?

Ive tryed transdermal twice now..using plastic wrap...[with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | combo]..using the wrap does increase heat on skin surface ..and heat increaes transdermal absorbtion....

I noticed another thing about | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...when applying it by itself on my wrist ..after a few minutes of drying [nothing covering my wrist]...i would touch my wrist and noticed the stuff seems to get very sticky in the skin...sticky enough that my thin wrist skin sticks to my finger ..[lifting the skin still stuck to my finger/

Then a couple minutes later [the stickyness gone]... the HBBCD dries to a shiny plastic like coating on the skin ..

The | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | seems to like to lock itself to the pores of my skin/could this stuff help in transdermal aplication?

starway7
#57 Posted : 6/16/2021 2:30:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

quote...There are two compounds that are commonly referred to as "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |". One is hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin (CAS #94035-02-06, molecular weight ~1375 grams/mol). The other is (2-hydroxypropyl)-beta-cyclodextrin (CAS #128446-35-5. Molecular weight ~1460 grams/mol).

The 2-| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (CAS #128446-35-5) is cheap and commonly available, and that's the version we're using for our tests. I've only found | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (CAS #94035-02-06) at chemical supply houses and it's more expensive.

two kinds of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |? any real difference??

downwardsfromzero
#58 Posted : 6/17/2021 3:08:44 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

starway7 wrote:
quote...There are two compounds that are commonly referred to as "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |". One is hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin (CAS #94035-02-06, molecular weight ~1375 grams/mol). The other is (2-hydroxypropyl)-beta-cyclodextrin (CAS #128446-35-5. Molecular weight ~1460 grams/mol).

The 2-| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (CAS #128446-35-5) is cheap and commonly available, and that's the version we're using for our tests. I've only found | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (CAS #94035-02-06) at chemical supply houses and it's more expensive.

two kinds of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |? any real difference??

The difference is in the degree of substitution, i.e. the number of hydroxypropyl groups per cyclodextrin molecule. The approximate molecular weights mention above will be the average for the particular mixture of randomly substituted | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |s; thus MW 1375 corresponds with a mixture containing mostly tetrasubstituted BCD with a smaller proportion of the pentasubstituted derivative, while MW 1460 is mostly the hexasubstituted derivative with a smaller amount of the pentasubstituted compound.

Both of these products will also contain lesser amounts of more- and less-highly substituted BCD derivatives.

This might make a difference; it will likely only be subtle.

Quote:
Randomly substituted 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin is well tolerated in rats,
mice and dogs, particularly when administered orally. This cyclodextrin derivative
is also well tolerated in humans, with the main adverse effect being diarrhoea.
Moreover, intraperitoneal single dose of 10 g/kg in mice was neither lethal nor
produced any toxicity (Gould and Scott 2005).
When speaking about randomly substituted derivatives, it should be taken into
account there could be differences between derivatives with different degree of sub-
stitution (Li et al. 2016). Three randomly substituted 2-hydroxypropyl-β-2
cyclodextrin with degree of substitution 4.55, 6.16 and 7.76 were compared when
administered intravenously to rats once daily at a dose of 500 mg/kg for 7 days. It
was concluded cyclodextrin derivative with lower degree of substitution resulted in
more changes in hematological and biochemical parameters. However, the effects
were reversible at the end of recovery.

https://link.springer.co...07%2F978-3-319-76159-6_2

All-in-all, using the terms "hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin" versus "(2-hydroxypropyl)-beta-cyclodextrin" to distinguish between the two different products is somewhat lacking in rigour as they are very likely both (2-hydroxypropyl)-beta-cyclodextrin with varying degrees of substitution.

starway7 wrote:
I did do a couple other tests...transdermally...
I think transdermal use of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexes deserves its own thread.

ava69 wrote:
Starway7, I have noticed in all your experiments you are neglecting to "mash or knead" the DMT into the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Using the end of a spoon to crush the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | into the DMT for 2 minutes is the only way this will work. You cannot simply dissolve the grain alcohol and water drops together with the DMT and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and expect it to complex. The DMT has to be forced into the tornado cone with pressure, you must use your muscles!
This is probably 'my fault' because of reporting a test using cornstarch and DMT tincture as that was the only form easily available. If using solid DMT there is no need to dissolve it in alcohol for | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexation.

starway7
#59 Posted : 6/17/2021 3:35:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

quoteava69 wrote:

Starway7, I have noticed in all your experiments you are neglecting to "mash or knead" the DMT into the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Using the end of a spoon to crush the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | into the DMT for 2 minutes is the only way this will work. You cannot simply dissolve the grain alcohol and water drops together with the DMT and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and expect it to complex. The DMT has to be forced into the tornado cone with pressure, you must use your muscles!...

Ok.... what i did was add an alcoholic tincture containing .. Spice.. into about 200mgs of .. 2| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder..and added 10 drops of hot water..and .... COMPLEATLY MIXED it!... ...in the table spoon...

I didnt know that PRESSING ..or CRUSHING..or kneading the mixture was any diferent from mixing it very compleatly?

And maybe it makes a difference using solid spice crystals verses spice tincture?

afterall...knowing that evaporation of the grain alcohol leaves behind a thick spice oil..isnt that solid spice also/

If crushing and kneading will make a big difference ill try it... thanks...

Voidmatrix
#60 Posted : 6/17/2021 4:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not kneading and only mixing may be my mistake as well...

Will report back soon.

One love

PREV12345NEXT»