DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV12131415NEXT
HPBCD DMT part 1 Options

murklan
#261 Posted : 9/23/2021 8:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
This Aloe vera thing seems promising. I have tons of the stuff so there's no excuse for not trying, it seems.

Yes, this I find really interesting too! I have a Aloe vera plant and will see if I can read up on how to use it internally. I've only used on my skin so far.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#262 Posted : 9/23/2021 9:08:08 PM

Peeing into the abyss

ModeratorChemical expert

One thing to note with "Aloe vera" is that the ones with yellowish mucilage will have a powerful laxative/purgative effect if ingested. They're actually something like Aloe ferox rather than Aloe vera.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

shroombee
#263 Posted : 9/23/2021 9:23:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With HPBCD, ava69 recommends DMT freebase so the DMT is trapped inside the non-polar cone of the HPBCD. So in theory DMT salt won't work.

Wondering whether the form of DMT (FB versus salt) would matter with the aloe vera?

ava69
#264 Posted : 9/23/2021 10:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, as shroombee noted, HPBCD can only encapsulate hydrophobic (water-fearing) molecules like freebase DMT, hormones, etc. HPBCD then makes it not only water soluble, but enhances their absorption by many factors. This bears repeating:

On page 13, post #254 and at bottom is a pic of 2.2g fresh dmt extracted from 170g bark & the 20 x 3ml syringes I made, each full of 0.6ml (12 drop) complex of HPBCD DMT, each 110mg DMT complexed to 770mg plain HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water in 2 minutes time. A box of 100 x 3ml syringes is dirt cheap.

When done, I place a "syringe tip cap" on end so no leakage, 1000 for dirt cheap. I then freeze the syringes until I pull two out for use. I did all these in around an hour while listening to music, hot plate nearby with boiling hot water pyrex dish to get the drops from.

These are completely safe to use orally, I should note, based on the following below:

GordoTEK said:
Quote:
HPBCD is generally considered safe to eat because it gets destroyed in the gut before it can get into your bloodstream.

This is the same as I have read in the article you linked, which I have read twice now:
https://www.frontiersin....9/fncel.2017.00355/full
hxxps://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fncel.2017.00355/full

From page 2 under "use of Cyclodextrins":
Quote:
The α- and β-cyclodextrins do not cross the intestinal barrier in significant amounts and are fermented by gut bacteria or excreted whole; γ-cyclodextrins are metabolized by mammalian α-amylases into linear oligosaccharides. Consequently, cyclodextrins in food or otherwise consumed orally do not usually enter the circulation in significant amounts (Frijlink et al., 1990), and thus are generally safe.

Based on this orally safe profile, I will use the HPBCD complexed DMT orally from now on mixed into a 1oz hot coffee with from 140 to 180mg harmine fb, a bit of crushed vit C to help the freebase harmine absorb, and a capsule of from 150mg to 300mg THH taken orally at same time. I have done this x 4 times now over a period of 5 months using from 70mg to 110mg HPBCD DMT with impressive results.

However, I will continue to take a 2nd HPBCD DMT re-dose sublingually or as another Ayahuasca re-dose tea using another 1oz hot coffee again with 1/2 the dose of original harmine, all of this mixed together, and drink at exact same time, just as the Shaman's do, for the highest strength.

As little as 1.5mg/kg harmine fb can be used as a threshold dose to orally activate DMT, just as Jonathan Ott found worked just fine, he weights 175lbs (80kg), he found 120mg harmine fb to work, I weigh 200lbs (90kg), I found 140mg harmine fb to work. Up this amount to 160mg harmine fb for an 80kg individual, or 180mg for a 90kg individual for very strong activation.

Oral re-dosing can even be done 1 hour to 1.5 hour later as half life of harmine is from 1 to 3 hours, using only 1/2 the dose of oral harmine combined with another dose of HPBCD DMT. I have found this to work very well.

Or you can take a re-dose sublingually under tongue, hold for 15 minutes, it all dissolves, I have found the 2nd 90mg HPBCD DMT re-dose to be +5 Shulgin level strength, the oral harmine is still active for 5 hours to slow down the de-amination or oxidation of the DMT by the mitochondria in the brain, so the sublingual dose was incredible! This was the time with the sublingual dose, where I saw long-lasting geometrics & neon colors on all the walls, prominent after-images in mid-air, colored fractals inside the tracers when I waved my hands, very powerful music-enhancement, a curtain of visuals when walking thru doorway to another room & everything surrounded by neon colored rainbow auras, no anxiety, zero nausea, no dizziness, extremely pleasurable.Love

Out of the 44 times (counting re-doses) I have taken this stuff, the time described above where I took in June: 300mg THH orally in a capsule at the same time as 90mg HPBCD DMT mixed into 1oz Ayahuasca coffee with 180mg harmine fb, in a single oral dose followed 1.5 hour later by a single 90mg HPBCD DMT sublingual dose, I will never forget, 4 hours of very strong +5 Shulgin level strength journey, extremely powerful and fun as all get out...long lasting afterglow well beyond the 4 hours as well.Love

In fact, this is the only way I will continue to use if from now on:

1) take 300mg THH in a capsule, at same time drink 1oz Ayahuasca coffee with 180mg harmine fb with a bit of crushed vit C to help the harmine fb dissolve, along with 90 to 110mg HPBCD DMT, all mixed together and drank at exact same time.

2) then 1.5 hour later: take 90 to 110mg HPBCD DMT sublingually under tongue, it all dissolves in 15 minutes or less. If I do take a re-dose sublingually, as mentioned many times before, I always take 3 potent antioxidants to prevent oxidative stress: 300mg +R-ALA, 1g Vit C, vitamin E.

IMPORTANT! You don't have to re-dose sublingually, you can always just take 1/2 the original harmine dose with another 90 to 110mg HPBCD DMT dose all mixed together one last time in a 1oz hot water or coffee Ayahuasca tea, drink all at the same time, works very well!

No need to ever take any extra THH, as tetrahydroharmine has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours, it lasts all evening.

Please only use around 150mg THH if you are a beginner, what is found in 1 cup of Ayahuasca.

Just as aloe vera gel has been shown to increase the oral bioavailability of vitamin C administered in water x 3.7 fold, HPBCD has been shown to improve oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation poorly absored fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent. Both aloe vera gel and HPBCD are able to increase the absorption of many poorly absorbed drugs many factors over.

I have no problem using the HPBCD DMT orally, as I've found it many factors stronger and all-encompassing than normal poorly absorbed DMT freebase or salts used orally (never been able to get over +3 Shulgin level mild effects in over a dozen trials using from 70 to 120mg), in fact, the HPBCD DMT is just as potent and super-strong as using actual 30 to 40g Hawaiian psychotria, easy to achieve +5 Shulgin level strength.

From paper attached to post #254:
Quote:
Cyclodextrins such as HPBCD (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin) are naturally occurring polysaccharides obtained through the enzymatic degradation of starch.

Aloe vera gel and leaf also contain polysaccharides. Aloe vera gel caused a 3.7 fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to control (vitamin C administered in water).

The polysaccharide fraction from dehydrated Aloe vera gel (datonmax 700) material could enhance the transport of many drugs across the intestinal rat tissue many factors over, and was statistically significant compared to control.

Aloe vera leaf and gel, due to the polysaccharides open tight junctions and consequently enhance paracellular transport of hydrophilic molecules.

pic1: 20 x 3ml syringes, each with 0.6ml (12 drop) 110mg HPBCD DMT liquid complex

pic2 Left: HPBCD polysaccharide obtained from enzymatic degradation of starch, Right: Acemannan is a major polysaccharide component of aloe vera
ava69 attached the following image(s):
20 x 3ml syringes, each with 0.6ml 110mg HPBCD DMT.JPG (56kb) downloaded 721 time(s).
Left is HPBCD polysaccharide, right is Acemannan, major polysaccharide in aloe vera juice or gel.JPG (38kb) downloaded 720 time(s).
zzz HPBCD polysaccharide obtained from enzymatic degradation of starch, Right Acemannan is a major polysaccharide component of aloe vera.JPG (30kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

starway7
#265 Posted : 9/23/2021 10:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
This Aloe vera thing seems promising. I have tons of the stuff so there's no excuse for not trying, it seems.

i believe aloe vera is mostly water ... but has a great reputation for transdermal penetration down to the celular level..

transdermal absorbtion is harder to acheve than sublingual absorbtion..thats why i think
the sublingual method has a chance of working with spice ...but the molecule density and size may cause problems?? so which is better FB...salt...any of the other types?

also take into consideration if trying it transdermally the body areas that have the thinist skin is best choice ... the list goes on...

Also a heat pad improves transdermal absorbtion..

example clear 100 percent aloe vera gel placed on your wrist will harmlessly absorb into your skin within 10 minutes or more [depending on amount of aloe]

no its drying up that fast ..its absorbing into the skin....

i think sublingual should work better... but aloe..[contains a fair amount of water] and preventing yourself from swallowing it may be a challenge

starway7
#266 Posted : 9/23/2021 10:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SaveEmailSend to
Display options
full text links
full text provider logo
actions
Cite
Favorites

page navigation
Title & authors
Abstract
Similar articles
Cited by
Publication types
MeSH terms
Substances
Related information
LinkOut - more resources
J Pharm Pharmacol
. 2015 Jan;67(1):96-106. doi: 10.1111/jphp.12311. Epub 2014 Sep 5.
Skin permeation enhancement effects of the gel and whole-leaf materials of Aloe vera, Aloe marlothii and Aloe ferox
Lizelle T Fox 1, Minja Gerber, Jan L du Preez, Jeanetta du Plessis, Josias H Hamman
Affiliations expand
PMID: 25196486 DOI: 10.1111/jphp.12311
Abstract
Objectives: The aim of this study was to investigate the in-vitro permeation enhancement effects of the gel and whole-leaf materials of Aloe vera, Aloe marlothii and Aloe ferox using ketoprofen as a marker compound.

Methods: The permeation studies were conducted across excised female abdominal skin in Franz diffusion cells, and the delivery of ketoprofen into the stratum corneum-epidermis and epidermis-dermis layers of the skin was investigated using a tape-stripping technique.

Key findings: A. vera gel showed the highest permeation-enhancing effect on ketoprofen (enhancement ratio or ER = 2.551) when compared with the control group, followed by A. marlothii gel (ER = 1.590) and A. ferox whole-leaf material (ER = 1.520). Non-linear curve fitting calculations indicated that the drug permeation-enhancing effect of A. vera gel can be attributed to an increased partitioning of the drug into the skin, while A. ferox whole leaf modified the diffusion characteristics of the skin for ketoprofen. The tape stripping results indicated that A. marlothii whole leaf delivered the highest concentration of the ketoprofen into the different skin layers.

Conclusions: Of the selected aloe species investigated, A. vera gel material showed the highest potential as transdermal drug penetration enhancer across human skin.

Keywords: Aloe ferox; Aloe marlothii; Aloe vera; penetration enhancer; skin.

© 2014 Royal Pharmaceutical Society.

Similar articles
In vitro wound healing and cytotoxic activity of the gel and whole-leaf materials from selected aloe species.
Fox LT, Mazumder A, Dwivedi A, Gerber M, du Plessis J, Hamman JH.
J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Mar 22;200:1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2017.02.017. Epub 2017 Feb 14.
PMID: 28229920
Pre-treatment with Aloe vera juice does not enhance the in vitro permeation of ketoprofen across skin.
Ballam L, Heard CM.
Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010;23(2):113-6. doi: 10.1159/000265682. Epub 2009 Dec 14.
PMID: 20016253
In Vivo skin hydration and anti-erythema effects of Aloe vera, Aloe ferox and Aloe marlothii gel materials after single and multiple applications.
Fox LT, du Plessis J, Gerber M, van Zyl S, Boneschans B, Hamman JH.
Pharmacogn Mag. 2014 Apr;10(Suppl 2):S392-403. doi: 10.4103/0973-1296.133291.
PMID: 24991119 Free PMC article.
Final report on the safety assessment of AloeAndongensis Extract, Aloe Andongensis Leaf Juice,aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Juice, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Protoplasts, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Juice, and Aloe Ferox Leaf Juice Extract.
Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel.
Int J Toxicol. 2007;26 Suppl 2:1-50. doi: 10.1080/10915810701351186.
PMID: 17613130 Review.
Review on the phytochemistry and toxicological profiles of Aloe vera and Aloe ferox.
Nalimu F, Oloro J, Kahwa I, Ogwang PE.
Futur J Pharm Sci. 2021;7(1):145. doi: 10.1186/s43094-021-00296-2. Epub 2021 Jul 21.
PMID: 34307697 Free PMC article. Review.
See all similar articles
Cited by 5 articles
The complete chloroplast genome of Aloe vera from China as a Chinese herb.
Ren JJ, Wang J, Lee KK, Deng H, Xue H, Zhang N, Zhao JC, Cao T, Cui CL, Zhang XH.
Mitochondrial DNA B Resour. 2020 Feb 7;5(1):1092-1093. doi: 10.1080/23802359.2020.1726229.
PMID: 33366888 Free PMC article.
Intestinal Drug Absorption Enhancement by Aloe vera Gel and Whole Leaf Extract: In Vitro Investigations into the Mechanisms of Action.
Haasbroek A, Willers C, Glyn M, du Plessis L, Hamman J.
Pharmaceutics. 2019 Jan 18;11(1):36. doi: 10.3390/pharmaceutics11010036.
PMID: 30669246 Free PMC article.
Beneficial Pharmacokinetic Drug Interactions: A Tool to Improve the Bioavailability of Poorly Permeable Drugs.
Gerber W, Steyn JD, Kotzé AF, Hamman JH.
Pharmaceutics. 2018 Jul 26;10(3):106. doi: 10.3390/pharmaceutics10030106.
PMID: 30049988 Free PMC article. Review.
De novo sequencing, assembly and characterisation of Aloe vera transcriptome and analysis of expression profiles of genes related to saponin and anthraquinone metabolism.
Choudhri P, Rani M, Sangwan RS, Kumar R, Kumar A, Chhokar V.
BMC Genomics. 2018 Jun 1;19(1):427. doi: 10.1186/s12864-018-4819-2.
PMID: 29859051 Free PMC article.
Aloin Protects Skin Fibroblasts from Heat Stress-Induced Oxidative Stress Damage by Regulating the Oxidative Defense System.
Liu FW, Liu FC, Wang YR, Tsai HI, Yu HP.
PLoS One. 2015 Dec 4;10(12):e0143528. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0143528. eCollection 2015.
PMID: 26637174 Free PMC article.
Publication types

shroombee
#267 Posted : 9/23/2021 10:33:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
example clear 100 percent aloe vera gel placed on your wrist will harmlessly absorb into your skin within 10 minutes or more [depending on amount of aloe]

no its <not> drying up that fast ..its absorbing into the skin....

If one suspects the aloe is drying before fully absorbing, try plastic wrap or Tegaderm.

GordoTEK
#268 Posted : 9/24/2021 1:12:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 - I looked into the study you mentioned with regard to aloe vera but it was based on oral administration, which I'm not really interested in (everyone already knows taking DMT with harmalas orally works fine although if you get better bioavailability with additional supplements like aloe vera gel that is great). The study does reference another study (attached) but it was an in vitro study that looked at aloe vera gel enhancing permeability of Buccal mucosae harvested from dead pigs. Not great scientific evidence but I guess better than nothing.

Note that they used "Aloe Vera gel, in dry powder form from the International Aloe Science Council" so if you wanted to experiment, I'd buy a concentrated powdered aloe vera gel product, it probably would make sense to get something that comes in capsules "for human consumption" vs. some of the pouches of 200x powder sold on amazon which are not labeled for human consumption. But it is surprisingly hard to find any products that are both for human consumption and pure (no additives). This one looks the most promising to me and the description says its even been tested by the same organization that supplied the gel powder for the study (IASC).

Importantly, in the referenced research they found that maximum absorption of their test compound was achieved at 2% W/V aloe vera gel powder. But when they increased the aloe to 4% or higher the absorption actually got a lot worse, so using too much is counter productive and may even block absorption. How do you interpret that to a suitable mix for sublingual DMT experimentation? I don't really know honestly, I'm guessing it's something like:
30mg DMT
2ml water (=2000mg)
40mg aloe vera gel powder (2000*0.02=40)
But if you only need so little, it might make sense to use this cheaper supplement which contains 50mg per capsule then you can just use one capsule. However it contains various additives including extra virgin olive oil so I'm on the fence about that.

ava69
#269 Posted : 9/24/2021 1:31:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GordoTEK said:
Quote:
ava69 - I looked into the study you mentioned with regard to aloe vera but it was based on oral administration, which I'm not really interested in (everyone already knows taking DMT with harmalas orally works fine although if you get better bioavailability with additional supplements like aloe vera gel that is great).
Actually, I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this GordoTEK, there are many documented reports of people only achieving a +3 Shulgin level strength at best with oral DMT whether in freebase or salt form using from 70 to 120mg, here are some examples below. I have found the HPBCD complexed freebase DMT to take me to the Shulgin level +5 just like the over 70 times I have used actual Hawaiian psychotria, which is practically extinct now, as much of it has been diverted to the numerous Ayahuasca centers in South America, the leaf in all likelihood may contain bio-enhancing polysaccharides similar to aloe vera leaf to help the dmt absorb many factors better as well:

Years ago, I took DMT freebase (70 to 120mg) with harmine and THH pharmahuasca at least a dozen times, and found it mild at best (on a Shulgin scale of 1 to 5, they were all +3 experiences). I even tried to dissolve it into coca cola and citric acid in hot water to make it absorb better as the salt, but it only slightly increased the strength.

After that I switched to taking 30 to 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria boiled down to a couple oz, then added the harmine + thh to the 2oz of hot pychotria tea....well that blew my mind CONSISTENTLY for many years, as I continued to use it over 65 times! All of the experiences were +5 strength, very strong indeed, much stronger than the freebase or salt form used dmt. The experiences were also all-encompassing, more colorful, more clear, more 3d dimensional, tracers that went on to infinity, walls would fill with colorful geometrics, floating "impossible not on this earth" neon colors in mid-air, it would grip you powerfully to your core, complete world of difference, no comparison, just like Jungle Ayahuasca brew, the leaf is like gold to me.

There were several times I accidentally used too much leaf, almost always close to 40g (usually one time out of every 10 brews) and had to sit in one spot for 1 hour and not move an inch as the open eyed and CEV's were so over-powering, I had to close me eyes and go into a happy place to slow down the visuals, it would have you crying for your mommy it was so strong.

Another reason I believe the psychotria leaf contains these polysaccharides, is that every time when I used to filter the Hawaiian psychotria leaf thru a strainer, then a fine coffee filter mesh basket, then thru cotton balls in a funnel, then boil down the tea to a few oz and put it in fridge, I would the next day see lots of "stringy slimy material" precipitate out of the tea, very visible all throughout the tea, this slimy & stringy possible polysaccharide material travels with the tea no matter how much filtering you do. Thumbs up

This agrees with what I read from clearlight:
Quote:
Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.

Even Jonathan Ott found that in his 20 experiments posted in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues", that none of his later experiments with extracted actives quite matched the power of his 1st actual Ayahuasca brewed with caapi and good real leaf (experiment #1), he had no explanation for this. He did however find 70mg to be close to it, but still not the same.

From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Quote:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

*** It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?

With extracted dmt, with chemicals used it would appear that some dimensions and qualities of the tryptamine molecules are compromised. Also, there is the factor of isolating the alkaloids from the rest of the plant. For example, there are very few people who say that extracted pure mescaline from the cactus is as potent of full bodied compared to when they take the tea made from the cactus flesh.

When making a tea from the whole plant, you are extracting the essence of the plant intelligence from its very flesh, not just isolating the alkaloids. In the alchemic method "Spagyrics" developed by Paracelsus, often considered the father of modern medicine, the ashes of the plant are commonly burnt and then blended back into an alcohol-extracted tincture. Friends who have experimented with this procedure report that a Spagyric tincture of Ayahuasca is much more potent than a normal tea prepared from the same amount of Ayahuasca vine.

Tatt, Dec 2015:
Quote:
But experience wise, for me personally, pharma and teas are very different experiences. Pharma for me was always much less of a boot to the face, easier to handle in alot of ways, and supremely beautiful, if the dose is sufficient and set and setting are conducive.

Teas have always been much more thorough, as in the flow the experience takes tends to really sink it's claws in and dig deep, hitting levels within myself that pharma has always seemed to skim (even the earth shattering dosages of pharma). Emotionally and physically, teas have always strung the deeper chords, ime.

My very first HPBCD complexed DMT oral report from many months ago, as an example:

Part 12: 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD oral Ayahuasca report, +5 Shulgin scale

Well, maybe I can end the confusion a little bit on the HPBCD DMT. The experiment was a success...I took the 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg of HPBCD all kneaded/crushed using end of another spoon...and mixed on a spoon for 2 minutes with 0.500 milliliter of VERY HOT near boiling water (around 10 drops of water). What I do is heat up a bit of water in a coffee cup in microwave & draw up drops of it using pipette. I read using hot water speeds & aids the mixing of the HPBCD to host drug.

I added the 0.5ml spoon full HPBCD DMT solution to 2oz of 120 degree hot water...this then immediately turned into 100% transparent water when it hit the hot liquid in the pyrex cup...This was stored in fridge until use...then when I was ready, the 2oz clear transparent liquid HPBCD DMT water solution, once re-heated up in pyrex pot on stove, to this was then added 200mg harmine + 250mg THH and also 150mg of pure ascorbic acid (vit C) to help dissolve the freebase harmine + thh.

I gulped it down in one shot...there was virtually no taste! I think the HPBCD completely masked the taste of the nasty DMT...I was shocked...took it all together at same time at 3:30, I'm writing this 3 hours later.

It came on exactly like 30 grams of hawaiian psychotria! there was no difference between this and the leaf brew, again I was shocked...it gripped me powerfully, heavy tryptamine buzz and high frequency. The THH already imparts a body frequency buzz + DMT tryptamine buzz = amazing amplified body frequency.

A vibrating neon colored fortress like a magnetic field surrounded me in the room, it shined off of every object similar to a UV blacklight glow...this neon visual vibration appeared all around me, given off by everything around me. The vibrational frequency field reminded me of the tractor beam in Star Trek when they would transport. I've experienced this same phenomena with past journeys involving 30 to 35 grams of potent Hawaiian psychotria...but never with plain freebase DMT or DMT salts before, only again with this HPBCD DMT.

I had to remain in one spot sitting as it was so strong for 1 hour straight, the walls in the room filled with 3-D ish like honeycomb orange & brown geometrics that appeared to bulge slightly off the surface, like the inside of a bee hive, neon colors were abundant, heavy tracers...the beauty all around me was infinite, beautiful CEV's (spinning and dancing or constantly morphing geometrics) and OEV...I was amazed to say the least.

In conclusion, I am impressed with this route of administration via sublingual or oral.

During the oral Ayahuasca journey (200mg harmine + 250mg THH + 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD) for the first hour, all objects glowed or shined as if in caught in a neon colored magnetic transporter beam.

Even after 5 months (may - sept 2021) no one else here has tried the sublingual HPBCD DMT above 35mg and documented their experience, I am the only one to take this to 60mg, which is where the real liftoff starts, and up to as much as 110mg, which is just phenomenal, most everyone here could not tolerate the sublingual sting, and spit it out early. It does not bother me at all. So 99% of the people will only be willing to use this orally, sorry to disappoint the masses, but this is what I have gathered so far. So as it stands, HPBCD (for sure) and even perhaps aloe vera juice or gel has proven at least for me an incredible bio-enhancing absorbing agent, and why I have spent 5 months writing about it, having used it 44 times if you count the number of times I have re-dosed in an evening (usually twice re-dose, every 1.5 hour).

Pic1: attached Pharmahuasca chart of DMT strength from 20 to 60mg from Jonathan Ott's "Ayahuasca Analogues". As mentioned above by Julian Palmer (and I agree with him) many will find Ott's doses too low, which is why I also prefer the earth-shattering highly visual and music-enhancing dose of 90 to 110mg HPBCD DMT myself in combo with 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier, which has numerous similarities to mescaline, in combo, there is divine teamwork, feels just like 600 to 700mg high dose mescaline.

Pic2: Late Great DM Turner on mescaline, oral 300mg THH + oral or sublingual 90 to 110mg HPBCD DMT feels just like 600 to 700mg mescaline to me, same divine experience all around.
Human pharmacology of Ayahuasca analogue, dmt strength.JPG (79kb) downloaded 650 time(s).
zzz DM Turner on mescaline.JPG (314kb) downloaded 649 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#270 Posted : 9/24/2021 8:56:46 AM

Peeing into the abyss

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
When making a tea from the whole plant, you are extracting the essence of the plant intelligence from its very flesh, not just isolating the alkaloids. In the alchemic method "Spagyrics" developed by Paracelsus, often considered the father of modern medicine, the ashes of the plant are commonly burnt and then blended back into an alcohol-extracted tincture. Friends who have experimented with this procedure report that a Spagyric tincture of Ayahuasca is much more potent than a normal tea prepared from the same amount of Ayahuasca vine.
This bit stood out to me. The ashes would only contain mineral components salts of magnesium and potassium mostly, along with silica and a few anions such as phosphate, sulphate, carbonate etc.

This gives rise to the possibility of numerous further experiments. Would magnesium act as a complexing agent that helps carry the DMT into the body? And how about mixing the DMT with barley grass powder?

Anything to get optimal mileage from the precious molecules! Or is it simply the ritual process that focusses the intent prior to the experience? Heightened suggestibility is a noted component of the psychedelic mindstate so this might apply even to people who were merely told that the spagyric tincture was somehow special. Without double blind trials any claims about enhanced efficacy remain anecdotal at best.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

GordoTEK
#271 Posted : 9/24/2021 10:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The more anecdotes and experiments conducted and described the better off we are, but when I see things like "extracting the essence of the plant intelligence" or the potency benefits of burning plants into ashes and mixing them into one's concoctions I'm reminded that we could really benefit from more rigorous controlled double blind studies. Hopefully all the new psychedelic research centers and companies working with psychedelics today will do more of this and maybe we can also get more rigorous experiments even amongst individual hobbyists and forum participants. Don't want to veer of topic but I've been thinking how interesting it would be to have a very carefully controlled double blind user experience comparison between different species of mushrooms carefully adjusted for dosage and carefully encapsulated so they were indistinguishable.

Anyway, point taken on the many reported problems with pharmahuasca. I put together some guidelines years ago for a video which might be helpful for some people but even this is just based on various limited experimentation and anecdotes. What I believe to be particularly useful (see note at bottom) is that harmalas are far better absorbed when taken sublingually and yet most people don't seem to be aware of that. This is why I was initially so interested in this thread because it would be great if DMT could also be taken sublingually but few have reported success in that regard. Of course if taking the DMT orally then you would ALSO need to take SOME (but not all) of the harmalas orally as well. Citrus juice (orange/lemon) is typically used to convert freebase constituents to salt form making them more bioavailable. But honestly I've taken hamalas sublingually in freebase form many times and it seems to work for me. Its also worth noting that when people take the "real" aya brew for example at a retreat center in the jungle, you are typically given additional doses every 2 hours or so, and yet I don't think people tend to do likewise with pharmahuasca so that is another major difference. Many people don't get a strong visual experience (sometimes no visuals at all) from the first drink, but they do from subsequent drinks. This is probably because the harmalas are fully kicked in 1-2 hours after that first dose. Taking the sublingual harmalas BEFORE your pharma DMT dose has a similar effect only it happens much faster.

GordoTEK attached the following image(s):
DosageGuidelines.png (822kb) downloaded 600 time(s).

ava69
#272 Posted : 9/25/2021 3:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Following up on what downwardsfromzero brought up about the burnt ashes & minerals, and his original idea about the psychotria leaf possibly containing bio-enhancing absorption polysaccharides...another reason I believe the psychotria leaf contains these polysaccharides, is that every time when I used to filter the Hawaiian psychotria leaf thru a strainer, then a fine coffee filter mesh basket, then thru cotton balls in a funnel, then boil down the tea to a few oz and put it in fridge, I would the next day see lots of "stringy slimy material" precipitate out of the tea, very visible all throughout the tea, this slimy & stringy possible polysaccharide material travels with the tea no matter how much filtering you do.

GordoTEK said:
Quote:
What I believe to be particularly useful (see note at bottom) is that harmalas are far better absorbed when taken sublingually and yet most people don't seem to be aware of that. This is why I was initially so interested in this thread because it would be great if DMT could also be taken sublingually but few have reported success in that regard.

Good point GordoTEK, and nice chart & video by the way. I prefer using the harmine sublingually myself, I complex 30mg to 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops hot water, (1:6g ratio to keep at 1:1 molar ratio) hold under tongue, there is zero taste thanks to the HPBCD masking the nasty harmine freebase taste. it all dissolves in only 5 minutes or so as it is such a low dose, and the HPBCD helps the fb harmine to absorb way better in my experience. I sometimes take this around 10 minutes before I take my sublingual 110mg HPBCD DMT, I way prefer this to oral harmine.

Oral harmine sketches me out, everytime I take it, I repeat to myself "I just don't like the feeling", and can't wait for it to end. I just don't like it. I won't use it anymore, unless I take a 30mg dose sublingually, this is way more pleasant to me and shorter lasting, it acts more as a facilitator of the dmt this way than a participant.

For Reference: How to:

Important Reference notes:

HPBCD = Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
2-HPBCD = 2-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Note: Molecular weight of harmine = 212g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore use a 1:6g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Note: Molecular weight of DMT = 188g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore, use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:8g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Quote:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
Quote:
You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

Always take from 150mg to 300mg pure thh orally 45 minutes before taking the sublingual harmine/HPBCD DMT doses.

What I like to do is defrost a syringe by dunking it in a mug of 1 minute microwaved water, pull top plunger out of syringe so hot air pressure will not build up, after 1 minute take syringe out, replace plunger on syringe, pull off bottom syringe cap and drop or shoot the desired amount of dosage onto a spoon, add in the 30mg of harmine fb to the spoon, mix it all together with a toothpick, then place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it will all adhere, hold under tongue in the sublingual mucosa for 15 minutes, phenomenal strength!

I have tried taking the harmine fb sublingually around 10 to 15 minutes before the sublingual HPBCD DMT several times, but the experience is MANY TIMES stronger when you take the sublingual harmine and sublingual HPBCD DMT at the exact same time under tongue, similar to how Ayahuasca is prepared, as the Shaman's do it, all at once.

Dr. Narang and Sharma mention in their 2010 sublingual paper (attached on post #1) that under the tongue pharmaceuticals can be 3 to 10 times more bioavailable than oral.

Wikipedia on sublingual administration: https://en.wikipedia.org...blingual_administration
Quote:
"many drugs are much more potent taken sublingually"

"this route translates the chemical directly to the brain, where most psychoactives act."

110mg fresh just extracted DMT is put onto a spoon, covered with (1:7g ratio to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio) 770mg plain HPBCD, if using instead the 2-HPBCD, then use a 1:8g weight ratio or 880mg 2-HPBCD in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Then 12 drops of near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug or pyrex pot on a hotplate is added, mix, mash & scrape it all back and forth on the spoon, using the end of another spoon really hard using your muscles for 2 minutes, then suck up the 0.6ml (12 drop complex) into a 3ml syringe for storage in a freezer, keeps the fresh potency forever, the DMT protected within the HPBCD cavity, and frozen solid, never oxidizes this way, stays as fresh as the day you extract it.

So on the day I extract 2.3g from 170g bark, I go ahead and right after scraping it all up, and allowing it to dry, pre-prepare many individual syringes, and freeze all of them, each with a 0.6ml 110mg HPBCD DMT dose.

If you take a look at the 3ml syringe picture in post #264, notice 12 drops fills it up to 6th click mark.

tic mark 1 = 2 drops = 18.3mg HPBCD DMT (0.1ml)
tic mark 2 = 4 drops = 36.3mg HPBCD DMT (0.2ml)
tic mark 3 = 6 drops = 54.9mg HPBCD DMT (0.3ml)
tic mark 4 = 8 drops = 73.2mg HPBCD DMT (0.4ml)
tic mark 5 = 10 drops = 91.5mg HPBCD DMT (0.5ml)
tic mark 6 = 12 drops = 110mg HPBCD DMT (0.6ml)

Experience #45: 9.24.2021 Friday night Journey.

300mg oral THH, 30mg sublingual HPBCD harmine, 110mg sublingual HPBCD DMT

Harmine sketches me out, I just don't like it unless say 30mg is used sublingually, but not orally.

6pm: 1st I took 300mg +R-ALA, 1g vit C, and vitamin E, three potent antioxidants I always take anytime I take the sublingual HPBCD DMT. These anti-oxidants prevent any unknown oxidative stress on the body, and drink plenty of lukewarm water.

6pm: took oral 300mg pure THH in a capsule

6:30pm took 30mg harmine fb complexed to 180mg plain HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed for 2 minutes, placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held in sublingual mucosa, all dissolved in around 5 minutes, no taste as the HPBCD masked the nasty taste of the fb harmine.

6:40pm So I went back to my preferred method of just taking oral 300mg pure THH in a capsule 45 minutes before I took 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue (3ml syringe full of 0.6ml 110mg DMT complexed to 770mg plain HPBCD in 12 drops very hot water), and held for 15 minutes, it all dissolved...had an amazing time, this always feels just like high dose mescaline to me, yesterday felt like around 500mg mescaline.

I will take one of my 110mg HPBCD DMT syringes out of protein shaker bottle in freezer, it has a locking syringe tip to prevent leakage, dunk the syringe into a mug of hot water for 1 minute, it all defrosts and becomes flowing homogenous liquid again, and then place warm liquid under tongue.

I made 20 of these syringes each with 110mg HPBCD DMT last time 2.2 grams dmt was extracted from 170g bark.

First I watched a movie that had amazing beach scenery and beautiful actresses, the beauty enhancement was way over the top, deep head space, powerful spiritual insights. Visual acuity very strong, the actresses on screen looked again like glowing, dazzling, super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves, walls filled again with gentle neon colors, high powered open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes when I shifted my gaze quickly or moved my hands in mid-air, CEV's of slow moving geometrics.

In between watching the movie I closed my eyes and watched gentle colored geometrics spin and dance for an hour, beautiful blue and pink colors, the geometrics would constantly morph into other colors, just amazing.

Then 1.5 hour later, I took another dose of 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue, again the geometrics came back, due to the THH and DMT combo, the geometrics then went away and lead to a different phase: then I saw for a good 2 hours while laying in bed fantastic realistic scenery...static and animated imagery: fantastic grand archaic architecture, Mayan and Aztec pyramids, and the steps leading up to them, landscapes I traveled down leading to a city in the Jungle, hundreds of amazingly beautiful dream-like imagery but way beyond 4k, the detail way beyond anything an artist could draw, had a fantastic time. Love

I wore headphones the whole time and listened to music, which again sounded remarkably enhanced, just like high dose cactus tea, same powerful music enhancement.

Pic: with closed eyes, the step pyramids of Chichen Itza were seen, but seen brand new as if newly created.
zzz Chichen Itza scenery.JPG (105kb) downloaded 552 time(s).

GordoTEK
#273 Posted : 9/28/2021 3:08:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's an impressive user experience report. If I didn't have my doubts about the safety of sublingual HPBCD I would try this method myself. Hopefully an alternative to HPBCD will be discovered.

Loveall
#274 Posted : 9/28/2021 4:24:36 AM

💖

Chemical expertSenior Member

When complexing with DMT, what kind of FB DMT is being used with success?

- White fluffy powder (low degree of polymerization)
- Yellow powder
- Yellow/Orange powder with some oily/crusty parts
- Yellow/Orange oil/crust with little to no powder

I ask because each of these DMT forms may have different degrees of polymerization and complex differently with HPBCD. White fluffy DMT may complex better than the rest. Not sure, but want to ask those doing the experiments. Thanks.

Note: With enough heat, all these forms should vaporize fine. For sensitive devices like e-mesh, the more orange/oily DMT may need a noticable higher temperature setting. Users using a handheld flame will likely not notice a difference I think.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X💚🍃💚

ava69
#275 Posted : 10/4/2021 7:44:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks GordoTEK for response.

On safety: I am not worried about using HPBCD sublingually, as noted earlier we are using doses that are very similar to what chemist Patrick Arnold sold for 10 years as cyclodiol and cyclonordiol by his sports supplement company: Ergopharm. He made millions selling his very effective sublingual HPBCD pro-hormone supplements until they were made illegal 9 years later, never any complaints of hearing loss. I used his sublingual HPBCD pro-hormone supplements for many years.

I had my hearing checked after using this stuff 44 times (1 original dose + 2 re-doses each evening) after 6 months of use and still my hearing was excellent. We are using very, very low doses: 770mg HPBCD compared to 4000 to 8000mg/kg in cats and mice, yes, that is 4000 to 8000 mg per kilogram injections, again we are not using anywhere near the insane mega-doses like they were using to treat Niemann–Pick disease in the studies.

Niemann-Pick disease type C (NPC) is a rare progressive genetic disorder characterized by an inability of the body to transport cholesterol and other fatty substances (lipids) inside of cells. This leads to the abnormal accumulation of these substances within various tissues of the body, including brain tissue. The accumulation of these substances damages the affected areas.

I also had a full complete labwork done, and it was excellent as well, liver and kidney functions completely normal. Doctor was very happy, all in the green, no red.

I also prefer the sublingual route, as I find it many times stronger than oral, it's much more potent than taken orally, and it comes on in only half the time of an oral dose (22 minutes instead of 45 minutes) yet it still lasts as long as an oral dose: 90 minutes. It's easy to achieve +5 Shulgin level strength using the powerful sublingual HPBCD DMT doses.

ava69
#276 Posted : 10/4/2021 11:41:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In answer to Loveall's question, have used orange fluffy dmt (30 year old plus trees seen in post pics above) and the below very fine crystalline powder = yellowish/brownish dmt from plain bark (regular younger trees) both with great results.

However, I noticed the younger inexpensive bark that forms the fine powdery yellowish/brownish crystalline powder to complex very fast, perhaps because it complexes so well to the HPBCD--it's also extremely potent. The powder does not seem to retain any amount of "wetness" or oil when dried at all, very dry & fine powder. After I scrape up the dried powder, will further crush with razor blades and back of a spoon at least twice, forms a very fine super dry crystalline powder (almost like dust) as seen in pic below, very nice.

Interestingly, the cheaper younger 170g bark yielded the same 2.2 grams as the older more expensive 30 year old 170g bark.

Also, the 25 to 30mg freebase harmine used sublingually does not need to be complexed to HPBCD. Just use it as it. Your preference, you can complex it or not, your choice.

The sublingual 30mg harmine freebase should be taken at EXACT SAME TIME as the sublingual HPBCD DMT, works VERY well! No need to separate them. Use them both under tongue at exact same time. This works extremely well! It's the only way I use it from now, both together at same time. Talk about extremely powerful!

IMPORTANT REFERENCE NOTES AND HOW TO:

HPBCD = Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
2-HPBCD = 2-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Note: Molecular weight of harmine = 212g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore use a 1:6g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

How to complex harmine freebase: 30mg harmine fb is complexed to 180mg plain HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed for 2 minutes, place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it will all adhere, hold in sublingual mucosa, it all dissolves in around 5 minutes, no taste as the HPBCD will mask the harmine taste.

Again, you don't have to complex the harmine fb to HPBCD, you can just use it "as is" your choice.

Note: Molecular weight of DMT = 188g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore, use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:8g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Quote:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
Quote:
You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

110mg fresh just extracted DMT is put onto a spoon, covered with (1:7g ratio to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio) 770mg plain HPBCD, if using instead the 2-HPBCD, then use a 1:8g weight ratio or 880mg 2-HPBCD in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Then 12 drops of near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug or pyrex pot from stove is added, mix, mash & scrape it all back and forth on the spoon, using the end of another spoon really hard using your muscles for 2 minutes, then pull end off 3ml syringe and backfill it, in other words, let the spoon's liquid contents pour down the open syringe top, then replace push stopper. The syringe full of 0.6ml (12 drop complex) should be storage in a freezer, keeps the fresh potency forever, the DMT protected within the HPBCD cavity, and frozen solid, never oxidizes this way, stays as fresh as the day you extract it.

On the day after 2.2 grams of bark is extracted from 170g, while listening to music to help the time pass, I go ahead and pre-prepare 20 of these syringes, each with a 110mg HPBCD DMT dose, takes around an hour. Then freeze all of them.

JOURNEY #46, 10-4-2021 monday night, been 10 days since taking anything.

MOST INTENSE +5 Shulgin level journey in 5 months

This time for the first time, used finely powdered (almost like dust) yellowish/brownish crystalline extract from the younger cheaper bark, as seen in photo below.

1) 6:30 = 300mg oral pure THH in a capsule taken 45 minutes before
2) 6:45 = took 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue at exact same time, all dissolved in 15 minutes
3) 8:30 = 2nd re-dose = 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT
4) 10:15 = 3rd re-dose = 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT

Experienced an incredible 4.5 hour journey tonight, felt like 700mg of mescaline. Super-long afterglow beyond the 4.5 hours. Love Love Love

with 2 subsequent 110mg HPBCD DMT re-doses every 1.5 hour, always adding in the sublingual 30mg freebase harmine each time I took the 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue.

Mind-blowing neon colored fast moving cev spinning, morphing and dancing geometrics, open eyed beauty phenomenal, pupil dilation maxed out each time I took a sublingual dose, pupils like silver dollars, music enhancement super incredible.

All I had to do was close my eyes for an instant and watch the fast moving geometries, just a playground of images with eyes closed with every color of the rainbow, with open eyed the walls filled with beautiful neon colors, alternating slowly from pink to green to yellow...most intense experience yet.

The 30mg harmine fb TAKEN AT THE EXACT SAME TIME under tongue as the 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue, all dissolved extremely well in 15 minutes or less...colored specs floating all throughout the air and rainbow auras surrounding everything, actresses on television looked like dazzling, glowing super colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves, immense open eyed beauty, so heavenly. Diamondlike in the beauty, sparkling and transcendent, like a field of jewels.

Deep head space, mescaline like euphoria for the full 4.5 hours, powerful spiritual insights. Afterglow past midnight strong.

Moving from one room to another felt like different worlds...zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety...phenomenal experience.

This is the ONLY WAY I will take this from now....300mg oral THH of course 45 minutes early as usual, taking sublingual 30mg harmine freebase AT EXACT SAME TIME as the sublingual 110mg HPBCD DMT.

Detail update 10-7-2021:

What I like to do is defrost a syringe by dunking it in a mug of 1 minute microwaved water, pull top plunger out of syringe so hot air pressure will not build up, after 1 minute take syringe out, replace plunger on syringe, pull off bottom syringe cap and drop or shoot the desired amount of dosage onto a spoon, add in the 30mg of harmine fb to the spoon, mix it all together with a toothpick, then place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it will all adhere, hold under tongue in the sublingual mucosa for 15 minutes, phenomenal strength!

I have tried taking the harmine fb sublingually around 10 to 15 minutes before the sublingual HPBCD DMT several times, but the experience is MANY TIMES stronger when you take the sublingual harmine and sublingual HPBCD DMT at the exact same time under tongue, similar to how Ayahuasca is prepared, as the Shaman's do it, all at once.

Post #40: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...sts&t=97557&p=2
300mg THH + 250ug LSD report (2oz fresh sherry wine morning glory extract can substitute as well) Love

The combo of 300mg THH + LSD also makes the beauty & aesthetic enhancement way stronger than LSD alone, and the music sounds much better than LSD alone, it feels very much like when you combine mescaline with LSD, as THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline. Very beautiful combination. Love Love Love

10.9.2021 update: This 300mg THH + 250ug LSD combo is my absolute favorite, have since used it every 2 weeks several times now...prefer it over everything else. No re-doses necessary. Very powerful: Lasts all evening, infinitely beautiful. I've consistently reached +5 Shulgin level strength every time, very life changing experience every time. Super deep head space, Divine to the extreme, heavenly mescaline-like spiritual euphoria for hours on end, no words to describe.

Pic 1: 2.2 grams fine crystalline yellowish/brownish powder dmt extracted from 170g younger cheaper bark, very nice dry powder quality, complexes very well to the HPBCD, extreme potency.

Pic 2: Something new learned: instead of sucking up complex from off spoon into syringe, simply pull top off syringe, and "backfill it" by pouring spoon contents down open syringe top, then replace push stopper, much easier. Notice syringe tip caps (1000 for dirt cheap) prevent leakage, store syringes in freezer, to defrost, dunk syringe in mug of 1 minute microwaved hot water, becomes a homogenous flowing liquid once again, pull out of mug after 1 minute & shoot warm liquid under tongue, hold for 15 minutes.

Pic 3: Journey #46, 10-4-2021, 300mg pure THH taken in a capsule 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine fb held under tongue at exact same time as 110mg HPBCD DMT held under tongue, re-dosing two more times with same every 1.5 hour, super strength 4.5 hour experience, like 700mg mescaline, +5 Shulgin level strength for 4.5 hours.
Journey #46.PNG (761kb) downloaded 289 time(s).

GordoTEK
#277 Posted : 10/11/2021 7:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:

On safety: I am not worried about using HPBCD sublingually... We are using very, very low doses: 770mg HPBCD compared to 4000 to 8000mg/kg in cats and mice, yes, that is 4000 to 8000 mg per kilogram injections, again we are not using anywhere near the insane mega-doses like they were using to treat Niemann–Pick disease in the studies.

Again I'm very glad to know you have no hearing loss and that there is allegedly a long history of people using this product sublingually without any issues, that's certainly encouraging and decent evidence of safety. But just need to correct your above reply, hearing damage in humans was observed with doses ranging from 50 mg to 900 mg intrathecal HPβCD" (this can be found under "Human Ototoxicity in the linked study. Yes, that was NOT with sublingual administration just so there is no confusion. I am not aware of any safety studies with this drug and sublingual administration. With intrathecal administration hearing loss in humans appears to be rapid, some patients reported auditory symptoms (e.g., tinnitus, aural fullness) within hours of the infusion, and loss of OAE and changes in pure-tone thresholds were documented hours after administration.
Here is a screen shot of one of the Amazon product reviews that gives me concern:

Could this just be a coincidence? Possibly.
GordoTEK attached the following image(s):
HpBCD.jpg (80kb) downloaded 165 time(s).

some one
#278 Posted : 10/14/2021 12:54:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warning GordoTEK.

Good that ava69 is not experiencing any damage with this route and dosages, but that's just one account.

Would it be possible to buy aloe cuttings and extract the needed elements, or prepare the plant somehow to substitute HPBCD? Dehydrate the aloe into a dense gel using a food dehydrator / vacuum chamber + desiccant, etc?

I prefer going all natural even if hearing damage would not be an issue.

some is one - here is some - there is one

ava69
#279 Posted : 10/16/2021 7:01:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tetrahydroharmine + 1-acetaldehyde LSD (similar to ALD-52) combo, like high dose mescaline.

I've moved on from the 300mg oral THH + sublingual HPBCD DMT, onto a 100% oral alternative, no re-dosing necessary every 1.5 hour like with the HPBCD DMT:

I'm not going to totally abandon the sublingual HPBCD DMT, it can still be taken as a 3rd drug under the tongue to add to the already super potent combo below. 2 to 3 alkaloids are of course more potent than one.

In closing, I'm going to post what I believe to be a revolutionary psychedelic combination, and it's dirt cheap compared to the rare and very expensive cactus...but it's just as long-lasting, profound, highly euphoric, visual, neon-colorful, music-enhancing & super deep head space, with zero-anxiety as two feet of fat bridgesii.

300mg THH + 250ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD report (2oz fresh cold sherry wine morning glory extract can substitute as well) Love

1) The combo of 300mg THH + 1-acetaldehyde LSD makes the beauty & aesthetic enhancement way stronger than LSD alone. Same "over the top" beauty enhancement as high dose cactus tea.

2) The music sounds much better than LSD alone, it feels very much like when you combine mescaline with LSD, as THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline.

3) The combo is highly visual & neon-colorful with open eyes, with each of the 3 trips spaced two weeks apart experienced so far have seen neon-red-greens, neon-orange-blues, and even neon-purple-yellows, supercolorful just like high-dose cactus tea.

3) Very beautiful combination. Love Love Love

4) This 300mg THH + 250ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD combo is my absolute favorite, have since used it every 2 weeks x 3 times now...prefer it over everything else. No re-doses necessary as the THH has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours. Very powerful: Lasts all evening, infinitely beautiful. I've consistently reached +5 Shulgin level strength every time, very life changing experience every time. Super deep head space, Divine to the extreme, heavenly mescaline-like spiritual euphoria for hours on end, no words to describe.

Contents:

-->(1) Tetrahydroharmine (THH) + 1-acetaldehyde LSD (identical to ALD-52) trip reports

-->(2) How to theoretically form 1-acetaldehyde LSD from LSD hits, just drop LSD hits into 1 shot fresh just opened cold sherry wine, stir once an hour, keep in fridge at all times for 3 hours as acetaldehyde boils off at room temp, then consume.

The sherry wine is already at ph=4 and contains 10mg acetaldehyde in 18% percent alcohol per shot, conditions the 1992 aldehyde adducts study (paper attached) requires to form the new aldehyde adduct at the bottom NH indole position, which readily accepts adducts.

The table from Sandoz labs suggested that ALD-52 (also discovered by Albert Hofmann) might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. ALD-52 also has twice the anti-serotonin or serotonin blocking power of normal LSD.

Note (1): Make sure your sherry wine is fresh & cold before you use it, it contains 10 mg acetaldehyde per 30ml or 1 shot glass. Acetaldehyde boils off at 68 degrees F, or slightly below room temp, so keep one shot glass of it in fridge at all times until you consume.

Note (2): There is a less than ten dollar wine preservation canister available that will prevent oxidation of the wine, instead a bottle of sherry wine will last several months instead of just a few days. This way the natural precious high levels of acetaldehyde in the sherry wine will not oxidize to acetic acid over several day's time. The canister replaces the oxygen that seeps into an open bottle with a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to keep wine fresh: just look up "private preserve wine preservation system", less than ten dollars, *mazon and others carry it.

step 1) Fill a shot glass up all the way with dry fridge cold just-opened fresh sherry wine. Sherry wine is already at ph=4 which is what study calls for, and contains the acetaldehyde (5mg avg. per 15ml) we need like the study.

step 2) Drop 2 hits of 100ug acid (or your preferred dosage) into shot glass.

step 3) Put a foil cover tightly on shot glass and let sit in fridge. I like to use a double size shot glass so that when I swirl the contents, no spill over. You can swirl by hand or use end of a spoon to stir.

step 4) Swirl the shot glass once per hour for at least 30 seconds, the researchers used a stir mantel in the fridge, and achieved 100% new product creation in 1.5 hour, but since we are not using a stir mantle, swirl once per hour. This works just as well, trust me.

step 5) After 3 hours sitting in fridge, consume, sit back & enjoy the brand new experience of 1-acetaldehyde LSD, or what is similar to ALD-52 with one extra hydrogen at the bottom indole NH group.

LSH (C18 H21 N3 O) + acetaldehyde (C2 H4 O) at bottom indole NH group = 1-acetaldehyde LSH
LSD (C20 H25 N3 O) + acetal (C2 H3 O) at bottom indole NH group = 1-acetal LSD (C22 H28 N3 O2) or what is nearly identical to ALD-52 (C22 H27 N3 02)

Combine a dosage of 150mg to 300mg THH with the 1-acetaldehyde LSD taken at the same time, it will feel just like high-dose cactus tea. I prefer to use 300mg pure THH. Only use 150mg to 200mg THH if you are a beginner.

Vecktor (advanced chemist):
Quote:
Ava69, You have probably rediscovered something that has long been a curiosity, for example on the now defunct blacklight site there was TLC posted of morning glory seed extract treated with methanol, acetaldehyde-methanol or with acetaldehyde-methanol-water, the extract treated with acetaldehyde-methanol showed a clear difference in the alkaloid profile, with a shift to several new non polar spots which couldn't be identified. IIRC Erhlichs was used to develop the plates so these were indole compounds.

-->(3) A way to make tetrahydroharmine

-->(1) Tetrahydroharmine (THH) + 1-acetaldehyde LSD (identical to ALD-52) trip reports:

If you don't have LSD, then just substitute a 2oz fresh fridge cold just opened sherry wine extract of morning glory as explained with pics in post #78:

https://mycotopia.net/to...soluble-in-water/page-4
hxxps://mycotopia.net/topic/110273-new-research-morning-glory-contains-5-stimulating-lsd-like-drugs-soluble-only-in-winealcohol-only-sparingly-soluble-in-water/page-4

I have used this combination x 3 times, every 2 weeks, ranks up there with the most profound entheogenic experiences I have ever experienced, just as strong, long-lasting, visual, super neon-colorful & music-enhancing as two feet super fat bridgesii cactus, and I've drank cactus tea over 200 times now.

I used to spend hundred of dollars a year drinking cactus tea all year long, at least twice a month, this method is an identical replacement in my humble opinion, and lasts all evening with super long afterglow, very similar to 600+ mg of mescaline, and dirt cheap compared to the rare and very expensive cactus which is only becoming more scarce as time goes on due to demand and less growers.

This is the infinitely beautiful combination of tetrahydroharmine or THH with 1-acetaldehyde LSD (identical to ALD-52).

THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, best kept secret in the psychedelic world, it combines extremely well with other psychedelics and brings out there essence.

THH can be combined with other "oral psychedelics". It is not an MAOI, it's a psychedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor just like the following psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitors: mescaline, LSD, shrooms, ibogaine.

THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, not only does it block serotonin like mescaline, LSD & shrooms, but it agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors just like mescaline, which are associated with beauty & aesthetics appreciation, beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

Music will sound bad-ass incredible (way beyond LSD enhancement) only if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your 1-acetaldehyde LSD. Take them both orally at the same time.

300mg THH + 250ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD report (2oz fresh sherry wine morning glory extract can substitute as well):

One month ago combined 300mg of THH or tetrahydroharmine with 250mcg of acid paper that had been soaked in 1 shot of fresh just opened cold sherry wine for 3 hours in the fridge with hand stirring once an hour in the fridge for 30 seconds, to help theoretically or hypothetically convert the LSD to the more neon-colorful & visual and head-space gentle (zero-anxiety but still super-deep head space) 1-acetaldehyde LSD or nearly identical to ALD-52 by adduction of the acetaldehyde from the sherry wine to the NH bottom indole position on the LSD (don't try this at home unless you are really advanced, and sure you have very pure THH) and had closed eye bright colored teaching visions all the way from 8pm till midnight.

Much more powerful than LSD visions alone, these were brightly colored Ayahuasca visions. One of the sequence of visions were of a variety of stone carvings with very elaborate artwork and a beautiful woman who stretched out her hand to me to show me magic.

I would need a tape recorder going for hours to talk into in order to record the hundreds of non-stop CEV animated and static colored visions.

Then at midnight took another 100mg of THH, it brought the visions all back until 4am in the morning! Non-stop hundreds of Ayahuasca visions for hours and hours, I was completely blown away, and listening to music on my headphones, which sounded as if I had taken a high dose cactus tea, very remarkably enhanced, just Heavenly.

Where just LSD and psilocybin alone heighten and clarify the sense of hearing, the combo of 300mg THH + 250ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD produces auditory hallucinations, heightening the hearing sense but also causing sounds to be quite different than normal. Music sounds as if you were an extraterrestrial being, immersing yourself in new sensory phenomena for the first time. Each instrument stands out on it's own, every track heard as if experienced for the very first time.

This combo experience is much more visual than mushrooms or acid. This is very much like the combo of mescaline with a more visual, colorful & stronger version of LSD (1-acetaldehyde LSD). It's like a ZERO anxiety LSD with a very deep head space. Love Love

The combo experience makes the music sound just as good as using two feet fat bridgesii cactus tea. As I was watching a movie, all the actresses looked like glowing, dazzling, super beautiful-colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves, and the euphoria way over the top...all the colors in the movie poured over into the room and onto the walls, forming alternating neon colors on all the walls, incredibly beautiful. I saw colors on the wall that did not belong on this earth such as neon purple-yellow! I still can't stop thinking about this weeks later, the most beautiful colors I have ever seen.

Please note: all beginners only use around 150mg to 200mg THH which is what is found average in 1 cup of Ayahuasca tea, only advanced members of the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian and people like myself drink 2 cups of Ayahausca tea for the evening, which then contains around 300mg THH average.

-->(2) How to theoretically form 1-acetaldehyde LSD from LSD hits:

1-acetaldehyde LSD (nearly identical to ALD-52) will theoretically form when you drop hits of LSD into 1 shot of fridge cold just opened sherry wine, stir once an hour for 3 hours, keep in fridge at all times, as acetaldehyde boils off at room temp or 69 degree F, then consume...all explained below:

Sherry wine is high in acetaldehyde (10mg per 30ml or shot glass). This serves as an advantage...why is this possibly important?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.../pmc/articles/PMC49935/
hxxps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49935/

Page 8441:
Quote:
Reaction of Indole with Acetaldehyde: A 0.2% solution of indole in equal amounts of water, ethanol, and acetaldehyde formed a product with 60% yield after 1 hour of reaction at ambient temperature. Omitting the ethanol (50% acetaldehyde in water mixture) had no effect.

Decreasing the concentration of acetaldehyde to 0.1% increased the reaction rate and percent yield of product.

See pic of the researcher's indole + acetaldehyde adduct product formed before (page 8439) and after (page 8441).

The researchers achieved a new product with or without the use of ethanol, it made no difference, you only need water acidified to around ph=4 and around a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution, and around a 3 hour soak time for 100% conversion.

Sherry wine fits the bill perfectly with it's high acetaldehyde content, and low ph, which is already at ph=4, just like the study calls for. The researchers stated "the lower the PH, the faster the reaction (indole adduct formation at the NH group)." It contains the perfect amount of acetaldehyde as well, in an alcoholic medium no less.

Theoretically, soaking a morning glory seed solution as well in sherry wine in the fridge for several hours (around 3 hours with occasional swirling once per hour) will also create 1-acetaldehyde LSH from LSH in the seeds, 1-acetaldehyde LSA from LSA in the seeds, and 1-acetaldehyde penniclavine from the seeds. Acetaldehyde boils off at room temp, so best to leave the sherry wine/seed solution in the fridge at all times.

The acetaldehyde in sherry wine will according to the 1992 indole adducts study adduct onto the bottom NH group on the indole of LSH, LSA and penniclavine forming something more akin to looking like ALD-52, (at least bottom indole wise).

It is quite possible that 1-acetaldehyde LSH and 1-acetaldehyde penniclavine produce stronger visual trips with zero anxiety. This has been my experience with the seed solution and also my experience when converting 3 x 100ug blotters of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD (have done this over 10 times already spaced at least two weeks apart during the past two years), also confirmed recently by Namaste at the Shroomery to work for him as well, now his preferred method of consuming LSD as well.

Once you know your morning glory seeds are potent, you could also throw in a blotter or more of LSD into the sherry wine/morning glory seed solution soaking in the fridge for 3 hours, not only will this convert the LSD to the more visual, colorful and anxiety free 1-acetaldehyde LSD but it can result in a trip way beyond normal LSD. Example below:

Dragonrider:
Quote:
I have also experimented with morning glory seeds a lot. A couple of times the seeds came very close to LSD. I have combined morning glory seeds with other psychedelics. On a few occasions, they boosted the effects of psychedelics enormously and very few seeds where actually needed to create this effect.

Once a mere 30 seeds were enough to cause an overwhelming OBE on LSD, paired with the most insane visuals and a defragmentation of the mind like i have never experienced ever since. I am convinced that there is a substance in fresh morning glories, and maybe it is LSH or penniclavine, that modulates receptors that are being activated by psychedelics in such a way that it can boost the effects of other psychedelics.

How 1-acetaldehyde LSD is different from LSD:

1) You know how acid has that sudden drop off then you are back to sobriety? Instead, this lasts longer than acid and has a warm gentle transition back over a longer period. The come up is also gradual and smooth similar to cactus.

2) 1-acetaldehyde LSD is way more colorful than acid, similar to mescaline.

3) 1-acetaldehyde LSD does not have the "visual choppiness" of acid, but is flowing in the visuals.

4) LSD produces tracers with multiples of shadows of the hand, this produces not only tracers, but colored fractals and mosaics inside the tracers.

5) LSD produces "colored specs that flow in front of everything", this produces instead "fine colored rainbow reflections" that surround everything.

6) Music sounds good on acid, but music sounds great on this, like a whole nother world, similar to mescaline.

7) With 1-acetaldehyde LSD, everything seems alive and magical. Patterns & neon colors form everywhere, the shifting of textures is magical. You can lose yourself easily as the visuals seem to drag your focus in without any effort. As a result, ego death is basically spontaneous.

8] Sometimes LSD causes wandering thoughts & can seem abrasively analytical but with 1-acetaldehyde LSD there is no wandering thoughts, no tenseness or anxiety like with acid, this is deep mentally, a real gem, pure psychedelic bliss. LSD feels man-made, this feels very primitive, archaic and natural.

9) 300ug of 1-aceteldehyde LSD makes 400g of fresh boiled thick bridgesii cactus pieces (no core, approximately 400mg mescaline) feel instead like 700mg of mescaline. I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "slightly away from 5-ht2a" and stronger towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead. This adrenal spectrum (A2A-A2C) is also the stronger dominance or habitat as well for mescaline & dmt & psilocin when compared to 5-ht2a, which is only midway on the spectrum, with the adrenal spectrum (associated with beauty & aesthetic enhancement) being more dominant with all these natural entheogens.

10) It is not a sacrilege to convert LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD cause Albert Hofmann also discovered ALD-52 at Sandoz labs. This is different from ALD-52 cause it has one extra hydrogen on the acetaldehyde adduct at the bottom indole NH group nitrogen.

12) LSD is more "analytical" and not as aesthetic, this feels more natural and is extremely aesthetic (beauty enhancing) like with mescaline.

Sample ALD-52 trip report:

hxxps://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/4ynu/highly_underestimated_ald52/
Quote:
Yes, I realize it's not technically LSD but really, it might as well be. I took 300ug thinking it would be mild if anything. Granted it wasn't as intense mentally as LSD can sometimes be, but conceptually and aesthetically it is beautiful beyond anything I ever anticipated. I feel perfect. At one. Better than I've felt in so long. I thought I could never trip again on anything but this is honestly paradigm changing for me. ALD-52 should be considered just as powerful as LSD-25 although it's a lot more relaxed and somewhat forgiving. As it is probably apparent I'm still very deep into this experience and I hope this to be an open discussion to anyone who would like to be involved.

My god, I just went through multiple ego death experiences beyond anything I've ever experienced from LSD before. There are no words. I mean there are plenty of "words" but none of them mean a single thing compared to any of THAT. Dear GOD. I never expected anything like this, but I sure as hell needed it. Even if I'm the only one here to express it to, as that's realistically the truth of nature anyhow. However, anyone who felt compelled to actually read through all this insanity, I just want you to know you're beautiful and you are everything. All things are right and they always will be.

Anyway, as far as the ALD-52, I took 300ug as I said. It was amazing and stronger than I expected, however I don't think 100ug would be very eventful to be perfectly honest. If you're concerned about it being too strong 200 might be worth it but 300 was really a great amount if you ask me. Even if you haven't taken any lysergamides before ALD-52 is rather calm compared to LSD or even mushrooms for the most part. Visually though, at least for me, it was absolutely breathtaking. Colors and textures were shifting like crazy.

Everything was alive and magical. Patterns were forming everywhere. I could lose myself so easily as the visuals seemed to drag my focus in without any effort. As a result, ego death was basically automatic and I reached that point multiple times. The first time I ever experienced ego death on LSD it left me with this beautiful feeling, like a deep inner glow that lasted for months afterwards. It eventually faded and I hadn't felt anything quite like it in years, but ALD-52 brought it back, and I feel like I've awakened from a spiritual coma.

Another thing is LSD sometimes causes my mind to wander uncontrollably unless I take my own initiative to focus, especially during the come up which can also sometimes fill me with restless confusion. Once I peak everything usually evens out, but ALD-52 put me in a state of perfect clarity from beginning to end. The come up was so smooth and comfortable.

I didn't notice the come down because I actually went to sleep when I felt like it was time to do so, which was an interesting surprise. Every time I've taken LSD I've had to let it run its entire course before even attempting to sleep. Often I would have to stay up for the entire day after which is obviously physically and mentally exhausting. But once I felt like the ALD-52 had made its point I went to sleep just like any other day, and woke up the next morning fully rested and mentally clear.

Overall, it felt very natural and I never had a single moment of uncomfortability or confusion. Just pure psychedelic bliss. I mean, I've had some amazing and extremely important experiences on LSD but honestly after the other night, think I prefer ALD-52. It felt like tripping for the first time again.

Random comments found on reddit to back up my dozen experiences with 1-acetaldehyde LSD (nearly identical to ALD-52) over two years:

1) Pandemoon said:
Quote:
I dosed ALD52 like 100+ times throughout the last 4 or 5 years, in doses between 25ug and 350ug.

While ALD52 is very similar to LSD25, I think I can still see a slight difference. To me the visuals are different, especially the tracers. I can clearly see a difference there.

With 200ug+ of ALD52, when I move my hand it shows some very colorfull spirals and fractals in the tracer /smearing.

While with LSD25 it is just a mirroring effect that shows several of my hands. Not nearly as colorfull, just a non colored shadow (or several) of the real hand.

With ALD52 it's much more colorfull and intense, like painting the air with rainbow colors.

100ug or even 150ug don't really show a difference at all to LSD25, but with 300ug and above (my highest dose was 350ug) the differences are even more intense.

With 350ug I can hardly see reality anymore due to all those colorfull reflections of anything I look at.

I think the higher the dose the clearer the differences.

Quote:
2) ALD-52 is probably most similar to LSD relative to the other analogues (of which I have only tried ALD-52). The headspace is markedly psychedelic, it lasts 12 hours and the visuals are prominent enough. They seemed to take on a more flowing characteristic than LSD, to where I'd see objects form within the patterns.

3) I find it has a more mellow vibe than LSD, I'm more content to sit back and relax whereas 1p is supposedly closer to the electricity of LSD.

4) For what it's worth, I found the come down of ALD-52 to be better than LSD... it just felt more refreshing, like a warm hug and it tapers off gently whereas LSD is more of a sudden drop off into sobriety, but the actual peak of LSD feels more... alive to me. like my consciousness is oscillating at a super high vibration.

5) ALD-52 is more euphoric than LSD-25 or 1p, and I find it's also less prone to creating anxiety. Because of this, I feel like I can take much higher doses and go much deeper. I took 5 tabs and experienced absolutely no anxiety at all. I don't think I would have been able to to do the same with 25 or 1p.

6) Hmmm. I seem to get much more euphoria from ALD-52 over 1p. But yes, the anxiety levels are consistently low with this chemical. ALD-52 is an absolute gem.

7) Agree. I feel like it's a subtle power, not as forceful as 1p. But there's genuine depth to it.
I'll be the first to admit it may be placebo, but I also favor ALD-52 for this reason.

8] I am very fond of ALD-52 as well! For me, the headspace was very much like LSD#25; however, I felt like the former of the two had potential for a really crazy headspace. ALD-52 also had me seeing three different colors that I'd never seen in my life. I saw red-greens, orange-blues, and of course the fucking purple-yellows.

9) NoticesMemesOwO:
ALD is MUCH calmer than 1P in every way. 1P tends to have a shitload of anxiety on the come up and tachycardia for me and my group of friends. Its very visual but also very scary at times. especially at high doses. ALD is the best IMO. I prefer it over the real thing honestly. At high doses it was very tame, had a great visual set, and no anxiety at all. very welcoming in the way it gets you. I would pick ALD all day long, and i could take or leave 1P in all honesty.

10) Doubledog said:
My friends had some ALD52 blotters few years ago and described it as slightly more visual, and not so stimulating, and as upgraded version of LSD, but with just small difference.

11) Namaste from Shroomery said:
Quote:
I think you're on to something here. The 1-acetaldehyde LSD I made following your instructions in 1 shot of sherry wine in the fridge with stirring once per hour was extremely chill. Soft around the edges. When I started coming down, it felt like 10 years of therapy.

I remembered good times, felt compassion. Listened to music I haven't listened to in years. Thought about friends, was at peace in a way that I haven't felt before.

The stars formed into animated constellations. My Bodhi statue began to juggle. I saw the Perseidies meteors not just out of the corner of my eyes but right over my face while lying in a hammock. Saw the entire movement from start to finish. They looked like giant arrows.

Stayed awake all day, went out to visit friends. It was very happy nostalgia. Sometimes larger doses make me totally black out. Not this time, I was awake and aware. No primal fear or paranoia.

Felt like I was still peaking seven hours after dropping. Sometimes I get a cracked out, confused feeling, not this time.

Haven't seen neon colors like that since the one and only time I was puddled.

Sunday's are generally filled with dread and depression for the following week. Experienced none of that. Just a long lasting afterglow. Still in a great mood now. I did get a pretty severe headache but I also drink like it's my job, and I am on a SSRI.

Been thinking about Ephesus and Pergamon, not sure if thats subliminal or coincidence. 🤷

Going to wait 3-4 months and repeat.

Give this a go!

-->(3) A way to make tetrahydroharmine

Pic 2: Once you get to the end of your rue extraction, dissolve the rue hcl extract into 115 degree F water on a stir mantel, and as the stir mantel spins....you want to slowly bring the ph of the water up to exactly 7.0 with drops of 10% ammonia (from hardware store, the industrial janitorial version)...at 7.0 only the harmine will fall out, collect over vacuum filter...then raise ph to 8.0 and collect a small middle fraction, which you will want to set aside as it is a mix of some harmaline with some harmine...keep this fraction to add back in the future when you do another rue extract...now collect the 3rd fraction, which is the harmaline only at ph=8.0 and above.

I prefer using 10% ammonia from hardware store (janitorial). Super good PH meter: Apera Instruments ph20 ph meter.

Now once you have your harmaline freebase...

1) place 10.5 grams of harmaline in a 1 liter pyrex cup style glass
2) add 900ml vinegar
3) add 40g zinc dust (from pyrotechnic places) in the pyrex glass too, use 40g zinc dust per each 10.5 grams of harmaline. You will see tiny hydrogen bubbles rise to the surface.
5) place beaker solution on a magnetic stirrer with stir rod and spin entire solution slowly
6) spin for 1.5 hour, the solution will turn from green to a transparent like color after 1.5 hour, use end of cotton q tip to place in solution and dab on paper plate in front of blacklight, it will now glow blue when transition is done...

7) once done with spin, let the solution sit for 1 hour, most (99%) of the zinc dust will settle to bottom, then filter solution over a #101 9cm filter disc fitted to a vacuum flask with vacuum trap in series with your vacuum pump, this will give you a transparent golden color liquid, use this solution for next step.

Throw away the zinc dust you just collected on filter disc (be careful, don't throw zinc on top aluminum foil in garbage or it will smoke due to hydrogen loaded zinc, best to put used zinc in a baggie with water to keep it moist, keep away from aluminum).

The pump/vacuum filter flask & filter disc will remove 100% of any zinc dust. so in other words, filter pyrex beaker solution (takes out the zinc dust) over a #101 9cm filter disc fitted inside a vacuum filtration flask hooked up to a vacuum pump, with a small vacuum trap in series, in-between the filtration flask and the pump. A good pump is JB platinum DV-142N 5 CFM heavy duty vacuum pump.

Cool you are left with a 100% clear transparent with just a touch of golden very light yellow color with no zinc dust at all...now add (80ml of 10% janitorial ammonia per 2g of harmaline)...so this means add 400ml of the 10% ammonia to your solution...you will immediately see the thh crash out of solution as a white powder, place mason jar in fridge for 3 hours, the crystals will all be seen at bottom of mason jar.

9) you will collect 7.5 grams of pure white THH freebase on the filter disc sitting in your vacuum filtration flask once you pour fridge cold solution over a #101 9cm filter disc in your vacuum pump, rinse THH with some cold water. put filter disc of thh in a pyrex tray, scrape off and dry under fan...pure white.

10) always this will happen: exactly 75% is the yield, as I don't know why this is so...but it's a great yield still. Even in TIHKAL, the yield was similar, right at 75% as well.

11) The more zinc you use, the faster the reaction progresses, so 35 to 40g zinc means the reaction is finished by 1.5 hour.

I've looked at the #101 filter after filtration, hardly anything at all on it, truly only 1% of the zinc dust remains to be filtered after sitting for 1 hour.

If you don't have a vacuum pump/filtration setup: Personally, I believe the cotton ball in a funnel to be one of the greatest inventions of all time--and think it would work just fine for filtering out the remaining 1% zinc dust, remember 99% of the zinc dust falls to the bottom already after sitting for 1 hour after the spin mantel is turned off. What you are filtering is actually the 1% of zinc dust from the very bottom after sitting that get's kicked up back into the solution as you are decanting it off.

12) This THH at 300mg is extremely visual, it's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally. With eyes closed for several hours are seen endless slow and high speed motion movies of nature, architecture, culture, history, the future, way beyond LSD or mescaline visuals...very realistic, mind-blowing...and with open eyes, beauty is extreme (over the top) and there is spiritual joy.

Attached paper: Austin 1994 Tryptophan analogues form adducts by cooperative reaction with aldehydes and alcohols.pdf
pic 1: a way to make tetrahydroharmine
pic 2: rue hcl dissolved into 115 degree F water

twitchy
#280 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:39:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a fascinating read, replying just to express general awe, and place mark the thread for future reading. Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

«PREV12131415NEXT