DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1011121314NEXT»
HPBCD DMT sublingually active under tongue Options

starway7
#221 Posted : 8/15/2021 1:01:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here is what i found on HPBCD..

How does cyclodextrin improve solubility of drugs?
Cyclodextrins and their derivatives, by forming guest- host complexes, encapsulate an insoluble drug and increase its aqueous solubility. The cyclodextrin carries the drug through the aqueous solution and the complex dissociates upon reach- ing the site of action. ...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ava69
#222 Posted : 8/16/2021 12:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 said:
Quote:
It appears that the HPBCD need not be pressed into a spoon..if your taking it orally?

Even if you take it orally, you still need to mash, knead, scrape the HPBCD into the DMT on the spoon using 10 drops of boiling hot water from a coffee mug, using the end of another spoon to mash it all together for 2 minutes. You must form a complex no matter how you use it, mixing or stirring is never good enough whether used sublingually or orally.

Quote:
I think i would trust rue tea better..because its natural and does contain some THH!

Unfortunately, rue seeds do not contain very much THH whatsoever. It is not very much at 0.1%

I would recommend using 2.0mg/kg of your bodyweight in harmine just as Jonathan Ott used in post #216, this means 180mg harmine if you weigh 200 pounds (90 kg), or only 160mg harmine if you weigh 176 pounds.

It may even be possible to get by using only 120mg harmine fb (1.5mg/kg) if you weigh 80kg or 176lbs, see experiment #12 from Jonathan Ott below. He weighs 80kg. I will be looking into this. This would mean only 135mg harmine fb if you weigh 200lbs (90kg).

HPBCD DMT is many factors stronger & all encompassing than normal DMT freebase or DMT salts, less harmine may work to activate it. Experiment starting with 180mg harmine fb if you weigh 200lbs (160mg if you weigh 176lbs), and work your way down if you want to 135mg harmine fb if you weigh 200lbs (120mg if you weigh 176lbs).

Moderate and Strong activating amounts of harmine (pg 250 of 639): "Pharmacotheon: Entheogenic drugs, their plant sources & history" by Jonathan Ott:
Quote:
For Experiment 12, I increased the qty of harmine base to 120mg (1.5mg per kg), and ingested this along with 35mg DMT free-base. By 45 minutes after ingestion, it was obvious the dose was psychoptic, and I experienced a distinct DMT effect building to a peak at 1:05 after ingestion and maintaining a plateau until 1:50, with the effects largely dissipated by 3 hours after ingestion. This experience was of comparable intensity to EXPERIMENT 6 involving ingestion of a similar amount of DMT (30mg; 0.38mg/kg) with extract of 4g of harmel seeds, and we may conclude that 120mg of harmine (1.5mg/kg) will effect sufficient in vivo MAO-inhibition to render DMT active orally with a longer duration and about half the potency of inhaled DMT vapor.

To confirm these results, I decided to make another experiment with the harmine/DMT combinations, slightly increasing the amounts of both compounds. Accordingly, I prepared a capsule containing 160mg of harmine base (2.0mg/kg) and 40mg DMT base (0.5mg/kg).

This capsule of 160mg harmine base and 40mg DMT base was ingested in EXPERIMENT 13 and indeed provoked a proportionally stronger DMT effect with the first effects felt in 20 minutes, building to a peak by 1:30 after ingestion with a plateau until 2:40, and clearly diminishing effects at 3:00 after ingestion. By 4:00 after ingestion there were no effects, nor after-effects. All in all, the experience was quite pleasant and similar to EXPERIMENT 3 in Ecuador with about 50 leaves of DMT-containing Psychotria viridis per dose.

This is what I like to do, and I agree with Julian Palmer in post #207, I use higher doses than Jonathan Ott.

1. Put 90mg freebase dmt on a spoon for a +5 Shulgin level strength

2. cover with [1:7] gram weight ratio of HPBCD or use [1:8] if you have the 2-hydroxy PBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio, 90 x 7 = cover with 630mg of the plain HPBCD or 90 x 8 = 720mg of the 2-hydroxy PBCD

3. add 10 drops of boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug you just microwaved.

4. Crush, scrape, mash it all together for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon, just mixing or stirring is not good enough. I like to scrape & mash it all back and forth on the spoon using the end of another spoon in the hot water for 2 minutes. Use your muscles.

5. Heat up 1 oz of water in a coffee mug to about 120 degree F.

6. Add your spoon full of HPBCD DMT to the coffee mug. It will turn 100% clear when it hits the hot water.

What I like to do if I am "on the go" and intend to take the Ayahuasca out in nature, is add the spoon full of HPBCD complexed DMT to 1oz of very hot black coffee along with the harmine and THH, mix it all together with added 100mg of crushed vit C to help the harmalas dissolve should they be in freebase form, and store this 1oz "super Ayahuasca coffee" in a "redson mini 7oz stainless steel water bottle" which retails for price of movie ticket, it will stay hot for a long time until ready to drink. There is no nausea and great for outdoors in nature.

7. Add 180mg of harmine freebase to the coffee mug, and add from 150mg to 300mg of THH to the coffee mug, only add 150mg THH if you are a beginner. This is the avg amount of THH found in a cup of Ayahuasca, only add 250mg or more of THH if you are advanced. True Ayahuasca visions make their appearance for many hours if you use from 250mg to 300mg of THH (what is found in 2 cups of Ayahuasca tea drank for the evening only by more advanced members), the DMT colorizes the THH visions and adds on to them exponentially. The teachings and visions and purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is credited to the vine, or the harmine + THH, just as Gayle Highpine writes in post #207. If your harmine and THH is in freebase form, then add some crushed vitamin C (100mg or so) to the 1 oz hot water tea to help the harmalas dissove into the hot water.

8. That's it! Now you can either store your 1oz Ayahausca tea in the fridge or freezer until you get ready to use it--just reheat it all on the stove in a pyrex dish until it is hot like coffee, then drink it. Or drink it hot right after you make it.

9. After the Ayahuasca wears off, and you feel you want-to redose, then just take some HPBCD DMT sublingually, hold under tongue for 15 minutes, it will give strong effects for 1.5 hour, you can re-dose x two more times during the evening. This way you don't have to take extra harmine to activate oral HPBCD DMT, as you are taking it sublingually. The THH has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours, and the harmine has a half-life of around 3 hours, so the harmine will lower your overall MAO body defenses for a good 5 to 6 hours, and the THH peaks at 5.25 hours, so you can keep re-dosing more sublingual HPBCD DMT every 1.5 hour, for a 4.5 hour or longer strong trip if you so desire. This is what I like to do, I enjoy long strong trips, 4.5 hours is perfect.

I like to pre-prepare 90mg of DMT complexed to 630mg of HPBCD in 10 drops boiling hot water on a spoon, and suck up the 0.5ml of liquid into a 3ml syringe (100 of these 3ml syringes are dirt cheap on-line) and store in fridge or freezer (defrosts very quickly at room temp) until ready to use for the sublingual under the tongue re-doses. This 90mg dose gives me a +5 Shulgin level strength for each of the two times I re-dose during the evening.

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D: "Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron." In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, not only does it block serotonin like mescaline, LSD & shrooms, but it agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors just like mescaline, which are associated with beauty & aesthetics appreciation, beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included. Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT.

professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Quote:
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine, just as Gayle Highpine writes in linked paper on post #207.

This is all covered in post #207 on page 11, complete 6 page summary with pics.

Page 3 post #53: How HPBCD DMT was discovered with the help of Ayahuasca, encounters with death & depression.

starway7
#223 Posted : 8/16/2021 1:58:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NO THH in Rue??

found this below on syrian rue...

The seeds of “Syrian rue.” ... Peganum harmala contains β-carbolines such as harmaline, harmine, harmalol, harmol, tetrahydroharmine, and the quinazoline derivatives vasicinone and deoxyvasicinone (Hemmateenejad, Abbaspour, Maghami, Miri, & Panjehshahin, 2006; Zhao et al., 2011).

ava69
#224 Posted : 8/16/2021 2:20:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some alkaloids of harmal seeds are monoamine oxidase A inhibitors (MAOIs):
Quote:
Harmane, 0.16%
Harmine, 0.44% –1.84% –4.3%
The coatings of the seeds are said to contain large amounts of harmine.
Harmaline, 0.25% –0.79% –5.6%
Harmalol, 0.6% –3.90%
Tetrahydroharmine, 0.1%
Total harmala alkaloids were at least 5.9% of dried weight, in one study.
Vasicine (peganine), 0.25%
Vasicinone, 0.0007%
It is not very much at .1% Assuming you have a rue dose with 180mg harmine, it would have about 18mg of THH, where as a typical Caapi based Ayahuasca tea with 180mg harmine would contain around 158mg average amount of THH, see Dennis Mckenna Ph.D. paper included on page 11, post #207, which is complete 6 page summary of everything I have learned working with HPBCD DMT over the past 4 months with pics.

Ayahuasca is a great way to stay psychedelic for the rest of your life, highly recommend her. She is my favorite, just like Daniel Pinchbeck remarks the same in his book "Breaking Open the Head". She is very trippy! But no nausea if you follow directions on post #207.

ava69
#225 Posted : 8/22/2021 11:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New discovery 8/22/21 for re-dosing:

Suppose you took 180mg harmine fb (2.0mg/kg is a strong activating dose) + 150mg THH fb + 90mg HPBCD DMT (630mg plain HPBCD complexed to 90mg freebase DMT first made on a spoon then added to tea mix) all mixed into 1oz hot water tea Ayahuasca for your 1st dose like I love to do, only I use more THH, usually 250mg like I did last night.

Note: whenever I use this home-made pharmahuasca/Ayahuasca there is zero nausea...and it feels identical in effects to around 600 to 700mg of mescaline, beautiful beyond belief, and music is exceptional sounding, enhanced just like strong bridgesii cactus tea. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" and actresses on TV look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves, just like high dose cactus tea, but only if you include the THH.

To totally avoid sublingual sting re-dosing: You may find as I discovered last night at the 3 hour point only 90mg of oral harmine is needed to activate another oral dose of HPBCD DMT all over again, for another 1.5 hour of strong effects with super-long afterglow. I recently found this out last night, and I'm overjoyed as now I can TOTALLY AVOID THE SUBLINGUAL STING.

For the 2nd dose: simply mix/crush 630mg of plain HPBCD (use 720mg if using the 2-hydroxy PBCD) complexed to 90mg DMT freebase in 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug on a spoon using the end of another spoon to crush and mix it all together for 2 minutes, add the spoon full of HPBCD DMT to 1 oz of hot water (or 1oz black coffee, what I like to do) in a coffee mug, add 90mg of harmine freebase, add some crushed vitamin C to help the 90mg harmine absorb into the water should it be in freebase form, mix it well for a few seconds, and drink it down...this will result in another 1.5 hour of +5 Shulgin strength strong extended journey with super long afterglow.

Not only does the HPBCD help mask the taste of the nasty freebase DMT, but it is several factors stronger and all-encompassing than normal DMT freebase and DMT salts used orally, it is identical in my experience to using from 30 to 40g of potent Hawaiian psychotria. There is a world of difference.

THIS IS GREAT if you love long strong trips (4.5 hours) like I do and is due to the fact that you still have 90mg of harmine active in your system since harmine has around a 3 hour half life, since you took 180mg oral dose the first go-around. Thus 90mg still active + 90mg 2nd dose harmine = 180mg. Thus 90mg harmine is plenty to re-activate a 2nd dose of oral HPBCD DMT for the evening. No need to take additional THH ever, as the 1st dose of THH you took in the beginning has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours...it will last all night long.

Some may find as little as 50mg oral harmine is all that is necessary to re-activate a 2nd dose of oral HPBCD DMT, as you still have 90mg harmine active from 3 hours ago + 50mg 2nd dose oral harmine = 140mg total harmine, which is the threshold harmine amount (1.5mg/kg) needed for a 200lb person to activate oral HPBCD DMT. 120mg is the threshold harmine amount (1.5mg/kg) needed for a 176lb person to activate oral HPBCD DMT.

IMPORTANT Note: I use higher doses of DMT just like Julian Palmer writes about in post #217, these doses we both agree are higher than what Jonathan Ott uses. So please start lower if you are new to this. Please follow the DMT dosing chart below from Jonathan Ott, also keep in mind HPBCD DMT is much stronger than normal freebase DMT and DMT salts used orally.

Pic 1: Human pharmacology of Ayahuasca analogue chart from Ott's "Ayahuasca Analogues"

Pic 2: redson mini 7oz stainless steel water bottle holds my 1 oz Super Ayahuasca coffee, keeps hot for a very long time, for when I want to travel and take her out in nature, zero nausea.
ava69 attached the following image(s):
Human pharmacology of Ayahuasca analogue.JPG (74kb) downloaded 217 time(s).
mini 7 oz stainless steel water bottle.JPG (37kb) downloaded 217 time(s).

starway7
#226 Posted : 8/23/2021 5:24:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

quote....Suppose you took 180mg harmine fb (2.0mg/kg is a strong activating dose) + 150mg THH fb + 90mg HPBCD DMT (630mg plain HPBCD complexed to 90mg freebase DMT first made on a spoon then added to tea mix) all mixed into 1oz hot water tea Ayahuasca for your 1st dose like I love to do, only I use more THH, usually 250mg like I did last night.......

I really dont have anything that i trust as being ...clean pure ThH... ...

[[except for the lift mode stuff... im not shure of]].

But im curious...In the dosages you posted above... ...

How would you [reduce..or ..adjust]...the dosage above?...

if you just wanted to get your feet wet and test the waters..

[for maybe a one and a half hour trip?]...if one has never tryed the oral route yet? [cut the ingrediants in half??/]

also could this work with rue actives only?... and ..[spice prepared in a spoon with HPBCD] in advance as you stated above?

im already aware that rue and spice in proper doses can work... but the idea of naseua did not sound good...

shroombee
#227 Posted : 8/23/2021 11:23:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:

[for maybe a one and a half hour trip?]...if one has never tryed the oral route yet? [cut the ingrediants in half??/]

First try oral harmine alone, increasing dosages on different days until you get mild psychedelic effects like auditory hallucinations or a little CEV. Try 100 mg, then 150 mg, then 200 mg. By 200 mg you should definitely notice effects. I get effects at 100 mg. Effects will be relatively mild compared to DMT, mescaline, shrooms, etc. But you want to get to the "it's definitely active" stage. At this point we can assume you probably have MAO inhibition in the gut (this is of course necessary for oral DMT to be active and not broken down by MAO enzymes).

Once you have found the amount of harmine where you get psychedelic effects, try adding a little THH and see how that affects things. Maybe 50 mg, then 100 mg.

Finally add in the DMT. Start with 30 mg and increase from there. I would add the DMT with 50 mg harmine, about 30-60 minutes after taking the first dosage of harmine. Although I've also taken the DMT at the same time as the harmine and it does work, I think the 30+ minute delay ensures the MAO enzymes have been deactivated. I think I've noticed more consistent CEV with the delay, but haven't done enough tests to be sure.

If you have harmine and THH freebase, dissolve in water with some citric acid or lemon juice.

As always when trying new combinations, start low with your dosage and increase slowly.

Note this is my experience with oral pharmahuasca, not sublingual and not modifying anything with HPBCD.

starway7
#228 Posted : 8/24/2021 12:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:

First try oral harmine alone, increasing dosages on different days until you get mild psychedelic effects like auditory hallucinations or a little CEV. Try 100 mg, then 150 mg, then 200 mg. By 200 mg you should definitely notice effects. I get effects at 100 mg. Effects will be relatively mild compared to DMT, mescaline, shrooms, etc. But you want to get to the "it's definitely active" stage. At this point we can assume you probably have MAO inhibition in the gut (this is of course necessary for oral DMT to be active and not broken down by MAO enzymes).

Once you have found the amount of harmine where you get psychedelic effects, try adding a little THH and see how that affects things. Maybe 50 mg, then 100 mg.

Finally add in the DMT. Start with 30 mg and increase from there. I would add the DMT with 50 mg harmine, about 30-60 minutes after taking the first dosage of harmine. Although I've also taken the DMT at the same time as the harmine and it does work, I think the 30+ minute delay ensures the MAO enzymes have been deactivated. I think I've noticed more consistent CEV with the delay, but haven't done enough tests to be sure.

If you have harmine and THH freebase, dissolve in water with some citric acid or lemon juice.

As always when trying new combinations, start low with your dosage and increase slowly.

Note this is my experience with oral pharmahuasca, not sublingual and not modifying anything with HPBCD.

thanks for your advice ..shroombee..

Ive always just brewed some rue tea...then vaped some spice ..and usually wasnt let down...

I guess you call it...[a vapauasca experiance]

Ive never yet had success with oral spice...ive heard oral is really a lighter experiance than when you vape the spice? but longer...[but chances of naseua are higher]/?

I dont have any extracted harmine right now... just full spectrum rue ..as in rue tea...

i could extract it from the rue seed..or order some already extracted,,,

Im drying out my 5 grams of rue tea in hopes of scraping it into a powder to put in capsules...and prevent any real naseua ...

im still interested in the answer to my HPBCD question...?

Thanks...

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00097.JPG (2,686kb) downloaded 180 time(s).
DSC00105.JPG (2,669kb) downloaded 180 time(s).
DSC00104.JPG (2,990kb) downloaded 180 time(s).

shroombee
#229 Posted : 8/24/2021 1:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
Im drying out my 5 grams of rue tea in hopes of scraping it into a powder to put in capsules...and prevent any real naseua ...

I think the nausea comes from too much harmalas? Perhaps mostly from the harmaline?

In which case that's why I suggested using pure harmine and increasing dosage incrementally to get to the psychoactive level without discomfort. Harmine is active for me at 100 mg and I've used 180 mg with no nausea. I haven't tried higher amounts yet.

BongQuixote
#230 Posted : 8/24/2021 8:43:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:

I think the nausea comes from too much harmalas? Perhaps mostly from the harmaline?

I would agree with this. Evaporating the water will not make the product any cleaner or prevent nausea. Harmaline is the main cause of it in my experience. 200mg of harmine should be smooth sailing, but even 50mg of harmaline can make me rocket vomit.

Of course you will get the benefit of not having to taste it, so if that's your source of nausea I'm sure it can be helpful.

starway7
#231 Posted : 8/24/2021 1:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BongQuixote wrote:
shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:

I would agree with this. Evaporating the water will not make the product any cleaner or prevent nausea. Harmaline is the main cause of it in my experience. 200mg of harmine should be smooth sailing, but even 50mg of harmaline can make me rocket vomit.

Of course you will get the benefit of not having to taste it, so if that's your source of nausea I'm sure it can be helpful.

full spectrum Rue tea usually doesnt give me any naseua if i stay within a.. 1 to 3 gram limit on the seed..

Also keeping the the seed material [OUT] of the tea is a big plus! in keeping away naseua...
[this fact can be found if you research past nexus posts as far back as 2012 when i first joined nexus...as ...starway6..

Also... i filtered my tea 5 times through a coffie filter and my putting the actives only into capsuls...[minus the seed material] is my way of cleaning it as good as posible before i ingest it... without the taste of santans armpits..

I have done crude extractions of rue seed before ..but i had to use lye...in the process..

I figure i dont have to worry about ingesting any trace chemicals..[i may have not washed out] if i dont use them to start with..

keep it ..[all natural at a safe dose].... and protect your health at same time...

Rue can be toxic at high doses!...at low doses its usually safe....

ava69
#232 Posted : 8/24/2021 3:24:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any new personal pharmahuasca journeys will be chronicled here, as I don't wish to clutter up this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=97557

Voidmatrix
#233 Posted : 8/24/2021 4:13:39 PM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey all. I think I have time to get back at this.

I will be skipping fb harmalas and opting instead for 3g rue tea 30-45 minutes prior to sublingual administration of 35mg for DMT. I am starting over my experimentation with this method. I don't think enough was being absorbed sublingually in prior attempts. In this trial, i intend on drying out the membrane underneath my tongue just before administering the complexed DMT. Hoping to have more effect from this dosage with this method than with previous attempts.

One love
Chop Wood: Carry Water

Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽

starway7
#234 Posted : 8/24/2021 5:06:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

I will be skipping fb harmalas and opting instead for 3g rue tea 30-45 minutes prior to sublingual administration of 35mg for DMT. I am starting over my experimentation with this method. I don't think enough was being absorbed sublingually in prior attempts. In this trial, i intend on drying out the membrane underneath my tongue just before administering the complexed DMT. Hoping to have more effect from this dosage with this method than with previous attempts.

One love

i hope the sublingual attempt works!....[but if the ..[sublingal attempt doesnt work]... and instead you vape 45 minutes after the tea..you should get a powerfull experiance....

I would keep a loaded pipe nearby... incase the sublingual spice fails....

Voidmatrix
#235 Posted : 8/24/2021 6:20:24 PM

Surrender and BE free

starway7 wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

i hope the sublingual attempt works!....[but if the ..[sublingal attempt doesnt work]... and instead you vape 45 minutes after the tea..you should get a powerfull experiance....

I would keep a loaded pipe nearby... incase the sublingual spice fails....

Thank you kindly my friend.
I think I'll keep a bowl of some "new" changa packed in case there's no effect.

Also, Starway7, I'm picking up some everclear after work today and will be freezing some rue seeds for our experiment. Just been super busy with a 5 day intensive, three mimosa extractions going, two caapi extractions going, plus general life stuff...

One love

All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽

starway7
#236 Posted : 8/25/2021 1:14:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:

In which case that's why I suggested using pure harmine and increasing dosage incrementally to get to the psychoactive level without discomfort. Harmine is active for me at 100 mg and I've used 180 mg with no nausea. I haven't tried higher amounts yet.

after 48hours of drying the rue tea feels dry to touch... but the stuff refuses to dry enough to turn into a powder?? atleast in two days...

I scrape up what i can and im getting a ..[very sticky!].. resin .. that i roll into maoi pellets between my fingers..

maybe it takes a whole week to dry the rue tea resin?

Im thinking that these little pellets may vaporize ok in a pipe?

Voidmatrix
#237 Posted : 8/25/2021 1:40:40 AM

Surrender and BE free

So I am not sure if this method is for me.

I complexed 35mg FB DMT with 280mg 2-Hydroxy HPBCD after drinking 3g roasted rue tea. While trying to hold it under my tongue, my salivation got out of control about 7 minutes in, so I just swallowed it.

That said, it has been a very mild, yet peaceful, experience. Very little going on visually, but a definite body high and a sense of inner peace. Can't have any qualms about that.

Ava69, thank you for all of the diligent research and work you have put in to sharing this method with us all. It's phenomenal and impressive.

One love

shroombee
#238 Posted : 8/25/2021 3:06:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I complexed 35mg FB DMT with 280mg 2-Hydroxy HPBCD after drinking 3g roasted rue tea. While trying to hold it under my tongue, my salivation got out of control about 7 minutes in, so I just swallowed it.

That said, it has been a very mild, yet peaceful, experience. Very little going on visually, but a definite body high and a sense of inner peace. Can't have any qualms about that.

How much harmalas are in 3g rue tea? Would that normally be enough for full MAO inhibition?

I like the body high and sense of inner peace while lying down. I use those effects to get out of my head, and after getting up I try meditating for an hour in the afterglow. Trying to use this as a regular spiritual practice.

Sometimes I get little visuals, then the next time there's plenty. Haven't figured out why yet.

Voidmatrix
#239 Posted : 8/25/2021 3:22:08 AM

Surrender and BE free

shroombee wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

How much harmalas are in 3g rue tea? Would that normally be enough for full MAO inhibition?

I like the body high and sense of inner peace while lying down. I use those effects to get out of my head, and after getting up I try meditating for an hour in the afterglow. Trying to use this as a regular spiritual practice.

Sometimes I get little visuals, then the next time there's plenty. Haven't figured out why yet.

That's a great question, and I do not know the answer. What I do know is, this one time, when I wasn't paying attention, I drank 3g roasted rue tea after work, and about an hour later decided I wanted to blast off, not considering the rue tea I drank... I accidentally broke-through... (I say "accidentally" because I am presently not breaking through on purpose (only sub-break-throughs), and it was only 15mg Shocked ).

Do you take roughly the same dose (35mg)? If so, and if you don't mind me asking, what's your weight? I'm trying to guage how much to try next time, and know body weight can play a factor in effective dosing. Sometimes the spice just does want it wants (with respect to uncertainty about why one experience can have barely any visuals and another at the same dose a great deal), all other considerations aside Big grin .

One love

shroombee
#240 Posted : 8/25/2021 5:03:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Do you take roughly the same dose (35mg)? If so, and if you don't mind me asking, what's your weight? I'm trying to guage how much to try next time, and know body weight can play a factor in effective dosing. Sometimes the spice just does want it wants (with respect to uncertainty about why one experience can have barely any visuals and another at the same dose a great deal), all other considerations aside Big grin .

I'm a lean 138 lbs (~63 kg). The last several weeks I've been experimenting with oral pharmahuasca. On an empty stomach, 100 mg harmine FB with 30 mg DMT FB will give me a nice body high and sometimes solid CEV for 30-45 minutes. No mind warping effects but a little more thinking activity than normal (positive thoughts though). I feel there is an enhanced mindfulness with this particular dosage. So I use these effects to practice quieting my mind (like meditation). And once the visuals are done and the body high has relaxed enough so that I feel like getting out of bed, I meditate for an hour in the remaining afterglow.

Sometimes the combo doesn't give much CEV and I just enjoy mostly a body high. I appreciate this light pharmahuasca experience as something I can enjoy weekly without having to worry I'll get in over my head.

If you can extract or obtain it, try 100 mg harmine without DMT to first dial in that part of the combination. Increase in 30-50 mg increments until you're definitely getting psychedelic effects (some auditory hallucinations, a little CEV, body high). Then add in the DMT starting with 30 mg. You might also try the DMT 30 minutes after the harmine to ensure the MAO inhibition has taken effect. Recently I tried 110 mg harmine and 90 minutes later added 40 mg DMT jimjam plus an extra 70 mg harmine. Nice visuals which lasted 90-120 minutes. Again, I'm using this to meditate in the afterglow so I'm not looking for a mind warping experience. That'll come later. Laughing

Note I haven't tried ava69's oral DMT with HPBCD yet. I don't have any DMT freebase at the moment.

«PREV1011121314NEXT»