We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vape cart with DMT and cannabichromene (CBC) Options

potato
#1 Posted : 4/27/2021 2:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CBC is a great additive for ultra potent DMT vape carts.

I've been doing some experimentation and have found that DMT homogenizes very well with CBC isolate. CBC is non-psychoactive and DMT and CBC mixed at a ratio of 3:1 yields a highly viscous liquid at room temperature. This mixture is well suited for disposable 510 thread vape cartridges with large oil intake holes for thick THC distillate.

I think this is interesting because I've found that DMT mixed with traditional 50/50-PG/VG ejuice is nearly solid when the DMT/ejuice ratio is 3:1. Liquid this thick performs poorly in disposable vape cartridges.

I put some 3:1 DMT/CBC mixture in a disposable vape cartridge with 3x2mm intake holes and a quartz coil. I find this cartridge to be spectacularly effective. You can control dosage by adjusting the battery's voltage. Low voltage gives less dense, more manageable hits and high voltage makes crazy dense vapor that will blast you off in one large hit if held in long enough.

If you seek a recipe for excellent DMT vape carts and are unsatisfied with carts containing PG/VG, try some CBC isolate.

update: after about 48 hours, the liquid has not crystallized and still flows, albeit very slowly. this is good because in my tests DMT and pg or vg at a ratio has high as 2.5:1 would have totally crystallized by now. and this is 3:1 DMT:CBC

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 9/16/2021 5:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is absolutely genius. I make and sell Delta 8 carts so I actually had the materials on hand and made a cart last night, 750mg DMT and .25ml CBC. My calculations on the PG 1to1 cart has been around 9mg per puff so this should easily put me at 1.5 puff breakthroughs which is easier than drawing a cart 3 times, that 3rd pull is hard to take. I'm going to try it out tonight. I thought about it and it makes sense it stays liquid in the cart without crashing, CBC is technically a NPS. Thank you for sharing this.

The only drawback is my new "medical grade" ceramic carts have not come in yet so I'm using I can't remember the brand name but theyre the tall metal ones with 2 tiny holes but I have never had an issue with D8 in them and that stuff is like plastic even with CBC and 6% terpenes added, it's a lot more viscous than normal Delta 9.