We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca Options

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#1 Posted : 4/24/2021 4:33:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting read. This might sound silly but if the goal from the cyclodextrine is to solubilize the freebase DMT then why not just convert the freebase into its salt form and thus it will easily dissolve? Why doesn't DMT salt work for sublingual route?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Woolmer
#2 Posted : 4/24/2021 5:46:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. This is amazing work that opens up a very interesting route.

Nice job ava!

Edit: Upon trying to read more on this topic, I see that this has been crossposted to several forums by someone who I presume to be yourself. A quote of yours on High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |-complexed-dmt-made-100-bioavailable-sublingually-under-tongue/" title="https://www.anoniem.org?https://mycotopia.net/topic/110911-new-paper-| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |-complexed-dmt-made-100-bioavailable-sublingually-under-tongue/">Mycotopia

Tregar wrote:
There is a new paper out indicating that a 1:1 or 2:1 mix of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, on auction sites and elsewhere) to DMT can be made by placing for example 30mg freebase dmt on a spoon, add 30 to 60mg of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder on top the DMT, add around 2 to 3 drops of water from a pipette, mix it all together for 20 seconds using a toothpick, then draw up liquid with pipette, place drops under tongue and hold for 10 minutes or so, the DMT will 100% completely dissolve into the bloodstream

Could you perhaps link this paper?

Kumarajiva
#3 Posted : 4/25/2021 11:42:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for this research!
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Jagube
#4 Posted : 4/25/2021 2:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting.

At the same time, the post resembles tregar's writing style, with multiple quotes, references to Aldous Huxley's "mind at large" etc. Would be good to see a confirmation from others that the tek indeed works.

Woolmer
#5 Posted : 4/25/2021 7:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
At the same time, the post resembles tregar's writing style, with multiple quotes, references to Aldous Husley's "mind at large" etc. Would be good to see a confirmation from others that the tek indeed works.

Yes, while I did not want to mention it as I was not sure, I thought I had seen this user post under another name before and make some statements that were repeatedly questioned by respectable members but for which the user would give no reply. My memory is very faint on this matter and I do not remember what the arguments were about, but I agree with Jagube that it would be good to receive confirmation from others.

rido
#6 Posted : 4/25/2021 9:38:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting read. Aside from the effects of THH itself, how does this method compare to using a more typical fumarate salt sublingually?

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 4/27/2021 2:17:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | same thing as cyclic dextrine / "highly branched cyclic dextrine or is it a different thing? I'm googling what is available in my country and can't find anything with that exact term.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 4/27/2021 2:43:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! Do you know of any legal restrictions with the substance?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand