We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What do you like to do in VR? Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 4/22/2021 9:19:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Possibilities of VR have been discussed in a few threads, but I think it deserves a thread of it's own.

So, what are some cool experiences you can have in VR?

I just finished Fisherman's tale game, where you control a puppet of yourself. It really bends your sense of reality, but has very nice and kind atmosphere.

Superhot is incredible game and take on reality as you control the time and observe situations before they unfold.

What do you recommend?

I'd like to have a chill environment for meditation and maybe another visually stimulating environment if I like to just lie down and listen to music. Some kind of audiovisual rollercoaster ride for tripping would be extremely interesting, but haven't found one yet.

I have Oculus Quest 2. I can use applications from other platforms via AirLink but it requires some extra fuss so I'd like to have some recommendations before going through the fuzz.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/22/2021 9:46:32 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

AltspaceVR.

Among many things to do, you can visit user created worlds and go through a guided meditation.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚