We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first Breathrought Options

M0K0
#1 Posted : 4/22/2021 12:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So havin been in a lecture about Substancedualism and the relationship between body and mind, ive come to the the decition to write a report of my first DMT breakthrough wich happend about a year ago.

After experiencing some lower doses to get a notion about the nature of the substance i conviced my friend to blow my mind to a place wich should not be a full interactable breakthrough experience but also something with convinced my personal understanding of the mind, to be something wich may relay on the body for a physical experiences but not for all experiences at all.

Substance: Dimethyltyptamine in its freebase form
Dosage: 45mg
Aquiring Method: the machine

I was nervous as fuck.
Having experimented with other psychedelic substances and being respectfull but not fearfull i did a first big toke.
Nothing happened.
Doing the second toke the room started to fall in on itself and it started feeling like the peak of an intense LSD experience.
While holding the second toke i lost the connection to the physical world itself and flopped back on the bed lying there in boxershort, seeing with closed eyes how the wall of the room goes straight through the head of my friend.
I can feel him pressiing the pipe against my lips and saying "do this last toke dude" in a chilled but intentional way.

A river of Evles was driving bikes above the hills of an psychadlic plane.
They where not noticing me.
They where cheering and singing and it seemed as if they where on the way to some party or a ritual.
Then i saw her.
She was blue like these girls in the film Avatar.
She was hot, in a weird kind of way, just beautiful.
She was wearing something like a bikini made of gold and colors, like gemstones.
She looked right into my eyes and i knew she saw me, she was smiling.
Then this creature reached out with her hand and gave me a touch on my forehead, wich endet in seing my soul, from a third person perspective, leaving hyperspace.

LOVE IS OUT!

If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

smokerx
#2 Posted : 4/23/2021 8:54:28 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Thank you for sharing your experience. Be safe
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.