We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hi Options

Saccade
#1 Posted : 4/10/2021 2:55:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Long time lurker, made an account today Smile
Thanks for everything and hello!

I suffer from post-post regret syndrome

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/10/2021 4:14:36 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Wow, that is quite an introduction! Thank you for taking the time to write all that out, it sounds like you've had your fair share of experiences.

I had never heard about people trying to smoke hydrangea leaves before, so that is an interesting little tidbit. I mean, I knew they were inedible. But for me personally, I don't think being poisoned would be worth the high. Thanks for sharing that warning. Harm reduction is important and one of the main functions of the Nexus itself.

Digging into that report, that's a wild ride! It has been a good minute since I've gone down the DMT path myself (been busy with other things and I tend to work more with mushrooms these days than anything else). But every once in a while I hear that calling. Maybe its time again? Who knows.

Anyway, it is nice to meet you. See you around the forum!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Ramma
#3 Posted : 4/10/2021 6:39:52 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Welcome friend! May I ask, what are your plans now, regarding psychedelics or life path?
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 4/12/2021 10:58:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome to the Nexus! And thank you for making me laugh! I enjoyed your rambling and your justification for it lol.

Look forward to seeing what research results you obtained and more stories.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Saccade
#5 Posted : 4/12/2021 11:52:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

Heh, thanks!

I've never really looked at the forums here before, when it wasn't a direct link from a search engine, so it has been good to find so many interesting things in the discussions.

As for the future - I'm gonna have to find the forum for methods, because I'd like to post mine as it's a little different to the teks I found on the wiki (but still pretty similar - I guess q21q21 is most similar but misses a few steps that I think help.

Or at least make it more fun Smile

I gots photos n everything. I'll attach some if I can - the interesting ones, at least.

One of the more fun things I am still keeping tabs on is trip experience reports on the internet and any mention of food.
I'm almost at the point where I can look at someone's diet and determine what drug they're most likely to be on this week.

When I get there, it will be a zen-moment.
The ideas I have for the infographics make me laugh.
Saccade attached the following image(s):
dust002.jpg (66kb) downloaded 40 time(s).
snow001.jpg (568kb) downloaded 39 time(s).
swirl.jpg (16kb) downloaded 39 time(s).

Saccade
#6 Posted : 4/13/2021 12:02:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jeez, I didn't expect them to be fkn massive...

Top one is some happydyes brand jurema that took ages to chip down to powder... It's still all not done.

The next is some saturated naptha with a bunch of white blobs that look as if they are growing nicely. The dish is about 6" / 15cm diameter. Not bad for 1st pull c:

The last one is where you blow to check if the solvent is saturated, and you get the matrices trying to form as it precipitates - this time, rather than a circle with fractal currents from the air (mandlebrot), it went a bit chaotic and made a whirlpool.

Looks like smoke, or a weather system Smile

Sunnyside
#7 Posted : 4/13/2021 3:30:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saccade wrote:

Top one is some happydyes brand jurema that took ages to chip down to powder... It's still all not done.

Discussion of sources is not permitted on the forum.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)