We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What do I look like? Options

Duncan Disorderly
#1 Posted : 4/9/2021 6:52:15 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

When I "indulge", I literally exist in two places at one time. I leave my physical form, here on Earth. Instantly, I travel without moving across unimaginable distances of time and dimension. The TRUE multiverse lies open and it's been here all the damn time. And, man, what utter wonders I see. TRUE aliens, impossible to describe in words. On this level, you need more than words.

Anyway, the aliens, or life forms, entities, whatever you call them, clearly react to my presence. Therefore, it's logical to assume they see me. See what? What do they see? If they see my physical form here on Earth then they see some naked dude as I always get naked when I indulge.

I wish I could find a mirror over there so I could see myself. If I look around when I'm out there, I can't see my feet, or my hands. Perhaps the form we take when we go traveling is our true form. Are we a beam of light, of energy? What defines our identity in this realm? This question could easily become obsessive if I didn't know better.

Peace.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 4/9/2021 9:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Those kind of experiences are wonderous, but there is a real threat of being lead astray and getting ridiculed in the end.

I'd recommend exercising caution and trying to get to know what are the intentions of the entities you encounter.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

M0K0
#3 Posted : 4/9/2021 10:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is exactly how you say my friend, the speeds we reach out there do not allow physical interactions or the pure existance of a physical world as we know it.

You could try this on a lower level, like astraltravelling on the this plane.
There the body looks like a field of energy like an aura and you wont need a mirror to see it.
In hyperspace i dont have existing limps to see.
Im just pure awareness.
But everything is relative.
Cauttion is key!
Have funSmile
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Ramma
#4 Posted : 4/9/2021 4:41:28 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

TRUE aliens INDEED!
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Ramma
#5 Posted : 4/9/2021 4:44:55 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

My friend, not even beings exist.
sentient beings do not exist inherently, only conventionally.
There is no form
There is no eye
The eye is empty...
The ear is empty...
The nose is empty...
The tongue is empty...
The body is empty...
Consciousness is empty of a self or of anything pertaining to a self.
Thus it is said that the world is empty.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/9/2021 5:55:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Duncan Disorderly wrote:
When I "indulge", I literally exist in two places at one time. I leave my physical form, here on Earth. Instantly, I travel without moving across unimaginable distances of time and dimension. The TRUE multiverse lies open and it's been here all the damn time. And, man, what utter wonders I see. TRUE aliens, impossible to describe in words. On this level, you need more than words.

Anyway, the aliens, or life forms, entities, whatever you call them, clearly react to my presence. Therefore, it's logical to assume they see me. See what? What do they see? If they see my physical form here on Earth then they see some naked dude as I always get naked when I indulge.

I wish I could find a mirror over there so I could see myself. If I look around when I'm out there, I can't see my feet, or my hands. Perhaps the form we take when we go traveling is our true form. Are we a beam of light, of energy? What defines our identity in this realm? This question could easily become obsessive if I didn't know better.

Peace.

I've wondered this also. I consider that "sight" may not have the same properties in hyperspace that is does on THIS physical plane.

I also consider whether my form is the same each time I go to hyperspace or if it changes in one way or another similar to my physical form over time.

There's times that I feel my form is not humanoid. It seems to have some mutability and there's more than one form that can be assumed.

That's just my experience however. Great postSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Duncan Disorderly
#7 Posted : 4/10/2021 4:39:08 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Thanks for your comments.

@tomtegubbe. Absolutely, caution plays a role. But, here's the thing, I never feel like I am being threatened. Apart from one time. That said, the little demons didn't appear in my head, it was in the real world. Yes, they shocked me. But, I refuse to fear them and have the good sense to respect them. My impression is, they want to scare you over harming you. How can I resent them for doing what comes naturally? If I thought differently, I am in no doubt they would have appeared again to work their mischief.

My journeys often take me through new landscapes, each more breathtakingly beautiful and elaborately detailed. However, I frequently end up seeing the same entities over and over. They're part organic, part light, part aquatic. Different types, some fishlike, exist in contained areas. Some are akin to tadpoles and clump together under a membrane, of sorts. Actually, membranes seem to rule in many of the places I visit. I have been to the Divine realm countless times. It is strictly tiered. I can describe what the archangels look like, what colour they are. Also, the same with the other high ranking angels.

Afterwards, as I researched it, I learnt that the Divine realm is described as being multi-tiered. The colours of the angels, you name it, I learn about AFTER I visited.

@MOKO. Again, caution is advised and I couldn't agree more. I refuse to feel fear and avoid negative thoughts entirely, ESPECIALLY when I'm indulging. Funny you should mention our aura as I often see it behind me, just beyond my peripheral vision. I've been told this is accurate since we can't look at our aura directly.

@Ramma. If your soul is full, it doesn't matter if the other parts are empty. My eyes are like a pair of binoculars and once they have had their use, they will lie empty, unseeing. It's the same for all physically based senses. Ultimately, they are empty. My mind, my soul, is not empty. It is the only part of myself that has the ability to transcend the physical and become part of the infinite. Existing everywhere, yet nowhere. The Alpha and Omega.

This is a mere stopping off point before we reach the next one.

@Voidmatrix. Yes. I have the feeling I am not in human form. Also, great point about mutability. If our thought is energy, then energy and mass are interchangeable. I think, therefore I am. Indeed. Actually, I believe that when we ascend we can exist in multiple forms at multiple times and places.

Yes, it is just your experience. Something I often say. After all, the only thing I can truly share with any validity is my own experience. Wish more people thought this way.

Peace. =)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Duncan Disorderly
#8 Posted : 4/10/2021 5:03:03 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

There's something I should add. Despite what I say in my last post, I am not religious. In fact, I follow no religion. That said, it hasn't stopped my pursuit and belief in the Divine. We are all hardwired to detect the Divine force and fully capable of finding it, without dogma or scripture to blind us.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

hug46
#9 Posted : 5/2/2021 2:02:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This piece was posted a few years ago when this question was bought up of what we look like to them ...they are made out of meat.
I found some dramatised audio and video versions of the above but the presentation of the alien/entity voices did not really hit the mark for me. Whenever i think of the "they are made out of meat" conversation, i always imagine the protagonists to be communicating in the style of a Smith and Jones face to face sketch....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3OwvPzVRoA

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 5/2/2021 7:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Duncan Disorderly wrote:
There's something I should add. Despite what I say in my last post, I am not religious. In fact, I follow no religion. That said, it hasn't stopped my pursuit and belief in the Divine. We are all hardwired to detect the Divine force and fully capable of finding it, without dogma or scripture to blind us.

Beautiful. I like dogmalessness (isn't that a dogma though? Bahaha)

I had a journey earlier in the week that made me think of of this post. I was in a vibrant black and white space with objects in it that were also black and white. The patterns of black and white would shift, transform, and trade places. There was a reflection of colors bouncing off of the white. There was no color in the space, and I couldn't see myself, so wondered, "am I the color reflecting off the white part of the surfaces here?"

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽