We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sandwich method vs. enhanced leaf? Options

titus
#1 Posted : 4/8/2021 2:24:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was curious about which of these methods people here prefer, and why. Is one easier better for avoiding burning your spice? Any insights would be appreciated Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/8/2021 2:35:09 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

In my experience, they both work pretty well. I prefer enhanced leaf personally but that is just my preference, no real reasoning behind it except that I have had more successful sessions with it.

With either method, you'll want to use the least amount of direct flame possible. Like for enhanced leaf, I just light a corner with a standard lighter and then let the cherry do the rest of the work. Similar technique for sandwich method, by lighting the upper layer and letting the cherry do the rest of the work.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/8/2021 2:36:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hello Smile

I find enhanced leaf and changa more efficient and preferable. I have a special place in my heart for the sandwich method since it was how I first engaged the spice (sandwiches between layers of marijuana.

I prefer enhanced leaf because all of the herbal material is laden with spice and there's no question about "when do you start inhaling the DMT?" There's also less necessity to hold the heat as long or as close, since once some of it starts burning you're immediately getting a hit with dmt it in. I hold the flame over the bowl, not touching the herb and suck the heat down to start, then once cherries, I also cover the bowl and continue my hit.

I also find less need to finish the bowl. When sandwiching, some of the dmt melt to the bottom of the bowl, so often the last hit is the hardest hitting. With enhanced leaf, every intake can be the same roughly.

Granted this is all my personal experience and preference. I'm sure many may feel otherwise Smile

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 4/8/2021 11:48:17 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I also find enhanced leaf works best.As void matrix said, it is more evenly distributed. And more protected. The infusion with the herb seems to better shield the product from burning.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers