We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Energetic Struggle Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 4/7/2021 1:28:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hi FriendsSmile

I have a little bit of a conundrum I'm trying to remedy and am hoping for suggestions from the community.

My issue is low energy. I (almost) always feel a sense of torpor, and it hinders me in life. There's a great deal I'd love to do, but once work is over I'm often too tired to do much. Still fighting though.

I'm aware some of this fatigue is a symptom of depression and so I consistently chip away working on that factor.

I workout regularly. Eat well. Take my vitamins like a big kid should. I sometimes take a mushroom supplement that contains cordyceps, lion's mane rhodiola, caffeine and some other herbs which I have found to produce some very clean energy. Due to sleep struggles, I try not to take those too late in the day so as not to negatively impact my slumber.

I do take supplements to help with sleep also; diphenhydramine, melatonin, CBD, and CBN.

I don't enjoy feeling too tired to do what I would like more often (going back to school, studying various subjects, obtain a fitness level like I had before a back injury (which also lowers my energy managing (I'm in PT for it)), volunteer, art, etc). I'm certain I'm not the only one that may have such an issue.

So, what do you do for clean reliable energy throughout the week?

Thank you for your replies.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 4/7/2021 5:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Too bad to hear, Voidmatrix. I've struggling with similar issues because of work related stress and exhaustion. I've cleaned my lifestyle a lot like you so that I am not making my situation any worse.

I've taken the route that I've accepted my low energy for now and I use lot of time for meditation and just being still. It has been very humbling and I am afraid what happens if I don't get better but I've also found that I can enjoy little things better when I'm not constantly thinking I should do more.

Hope you get well! 🙏
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Bisy
#3 Posted : 4/7/2021 6:52:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fall in love
thrill seeking activities (anything that inspires a little fear)
new hobby (gold pan, sluice box, shovel, creek)
altruism (help someone who is feeling worse or struggling more)
boost energy artificially for a weekend and catch up on things that need to be done (I know, that one is controversial, but if you can manage it responsibly, it helps a lot to get caught up)
exercise hard (sucks for a couple days then becomes very rewarding)
think outta the box, let maturity and responsibility slip just a little. let your inner child play.
if all else fails, let someone know that they have irritated or disappointed you and that youre not gonna let it get to you anymore.....
and finally, the grand daddy of em all, and this absolutely rocks in several ways, strip down to your skivvies and dive into freezing cold water..
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

slane
#4 Posted : 4/7/2021 12:27:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I share the same issue sometimes. Here are things that helped me.

Eating enough--overall calorie count and protein. Eating healthy won't do us good if our intake is only 1500kcal and sub 50g of protein per day--especially if we are active. It's easy to think we are eating healthy because we aren't consuming the bad things, while simultaneously not consuming enough of the good.

Quitting smoking marijuana--Infound that the mental clarity of sobriety lends itself to having more motivation to be active in my pursuits of interest, which is art of the battle. And when we're tired after a day of work, pot won't help us get off the couch.

And of course, make sure you're getting enough sleep. I can get by on 6, but feel much better with 8. Everyone's different.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 4/7/2021 3:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Too bad to hear, Voidmatrix. I've struggling with similar issues because of work related stress and exhaustion. I've cleaned my lifestyle a lot like you so that I am not making my situation any worse.

I've taken the route that I've accepted my low energy for now and I use lot of time for meditation and just being still. It has been very humbling and I am afraid what happens if I don't get better but I've also found that I can enjoy little things better when I'm not constantly thinking I should do more.

Hope you get well! 🙏

Thank you for your supportSmile. I'm starting to learn to try to do less, but am trying to find the balance of living and enjoying life a little more. Thank you for your humbling advice.

Bisy wrote:
fall in love
thrill seeking activities (anything that inspires a little fear)
new hobby (gold pan, sluice box, shovel, creek)
altruism (help someone who is feeling worse or struggling more)
boost energy artificially for a weekend and catch up on things that need to be done (I know, that one is controversial, but if you can manage it responsibly, it helps a lot to get caught up)
exercise hard (sucks for a couple days then becomes very rewarding)
think outta the box, let maturity and responsibility slip just a little. let your inner child play.
if all else fails, let someone know that they have irritated or disappointed you and that youre not gonna let it get to you anymore.....
and finally, the grand daddy of em all, and this absolutely rocks in several ways, strip down to your skivvies and dive into freezing cold water.

Hahaha all good ideas. Some of them I already engage with. Thank you for putting some new seeds in mind and encouraging keeping focus on others.

slane wrote:

I share the same issue sometimes. Here are things that helped me.

Eating enough--overall calorie count and protein. Eating healthy won't do us good if our intake is only 1500kcal and sub 50g of protein per day--especially if we are active. It's easy to think we are eating healthy because we aren't consuming the bad things, while simultaneously not consuming enough of the good.

Quitting smoking marijuana--Infound that the mental clarity of sobriety lends itself to having more motivation to be active in my pursuits of interest, which is art of the battle. And when we're tired after a day of work, pot won't help us get off the couch.

And of course, make sure you're getting enough sleep. I can get by on 6, but feel much better with 8. Everyone's different.

Very good points and thank you as well. The calorie count is big, and I'm aware I don't always get enough for my lifestyle. I lift pretty hard and am on my feet all day at work. Progress not perfection right? And I only partake in marijuana in the evening which has helped a lot.

Sleep has always been an issue since my childhood. I get 6 hours most nights but I shoot for 7.

In regards to this issue as a whole, one thing I've found to be helpful is pushing through tired feelings, do things desired to be done despite my fatigue. These activities may be a little slower going than preferable , but it's better than nothing and still rewarding.

Thanks friends for reaching out and responding. I appreciate you all.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽