We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Locked thread? Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 4/4/2021 7:48:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What does it mean when a thread gets locked? Only other thread I saw locked was I think because it was bordering on violating policy about unsafe procedures..
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 4/4/2021 11:21:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Bisy,

I got a thread locked that had no hard infringements to forum rules but was considered ill advice, the thread contained indeed questionable ways to go about corona. I think the mods have reasons to filter.

Did you consult a moderator about about the reason?

Be well,
J.

Bisy
#3 Posted : 4/4/2021 7:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No I haven't, but if im going out of bounds somehow, I certainly wanna know and make necessary adjustments.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 4/4/2021 9:27:01 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Can you link the thread in question?
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

ColorfulElfBoy
#5 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:22:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can't really say much about this besides this seems like a very open and understanding forum. Tho it is also quite old, so perhaps certain topics or questions are very repetitive. And Mods quite tired or numb to certain posts. Very understandable tbh though I think there is not much to worry about. I feel if we can be patient we will eventually see whats true.

Might be totally ignorent to your question but thats my reply 😝

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 4/4/2021 11:48:03 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dreamer042 wrote:
Can you link the thread in question?
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=96621
Presumably locked because of self-admitted redundancy (and just maybe because of the physical death aspect?)
Bisy wrote:
okay, so the hyperspace lexicon is definitely the same idea, so credit goes there for that, and its also a much more structured approach, so maybe what im suggesting is more of a preliminary brainstorm area where we haggle a little and see what topics should be continued under the more structured approach at lexicon.
Quote:
Maybe I'm just being lazy, this almost deserves to be moved to "what the fa-q" the info is everywhere. Apologies. A more productive approach would be to dig it all up and make a report out of it. And see where that leads further discussiion.. dang, I dunno if im ready for all that yet.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 4/5/2021 1:20:34 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thanks!

I don't see anything that violates the rules of the forum here. Nor does it look like the conversation has derailed from the original topic, which is generally why we would lock a thread.

I don't really see a reason for this to be locked, so I'm gonna go ahead and unlock it.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca