We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My weird thursday night. Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 3/29/2021 11:03:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last thursdaynight i had a little psychedelic adventure, and i tried to write some of it down (LSD and yopo) but i was still somewhat under the influence of LSD, edibles and ketamine at the time, wich was holding me back a little.

I had taken a, for me personally, old time favorite combo of LSD (275 ug) and edibles (0.5 grams of weed).
This is usually already pretty crazy by itself for me, and it when i was aproaching the peak i was already halfway in another reality.

I was listening to a dylon recording that i had listened to many times before.
But now it realy appeared to me that dylan had been altering the lyrics of his songs, wich is ofcourse physically impossible.
I was to much out of it to realy focus on what exactly he was singing, but he seemed to be realy stressed out about something.
What i could make of it was that he was saying that reality shows on TV are all staged and fake, and that people should just stop watching them if they wanted to take themselves seriously as human beings.
And that even kim kardashian is just an actress who is called melissa in real life, and everything you hear in the media about her is all planned years in advance.

I felt a little embarrased for bob dylan that he somehow got himself involved in all of this and i could totally understand why he was upset about it.

I thought something like:"well, if bob dylan can change his lyrics like this, then this is not going to be a very normal night anyway".

So i decided to take some yopo.
About a 3/4 teaspoon of powdered yopo (powdered seeds mixed with edible lime and water, then dried and crunched) was placed under the tongue.
I think this way is probably more effective against accidentally swallowing than snorting it.

The space of my bedroom morphed into a golden energyfield. Everything in it, the walls and objects where just intricate structures of fieldlines. All these stringy fieldlines resonated to the frequency of the space, like an echochamber.
And i started to dissolve into this field myself. Merging with the field. This was a very euphoric experience wich happens more often when i take yopo and LSD.
When your body starts to disappear, it feels like gently floating for a few seconds.

Then another dimension starts to unfold from within these strings.
I am in a canteen of a space station. I am hanging upside down in front of a vending machine. It is obviously vending something that can be implemented into the counsciousness of more advanced beings.
But before i understand what it is, i start to fade out of this reality.
But somehow i keep hanging for quite a long time into that warm, resonating, golden energyfield.

I placed the yopo that i spit out in a handcherchief, under my tongue again.
Disgusting, yes. But still effective.
Up to two more times, though i do not get beyond the energyfield this time.
So i tried some new yopo, and got a glance at the vending machine again.
A marvel of engineering.

It is now 05.00 and the corona curfew is over. I am still peaking though. Time for a walk through the forest. Nature is quite amazing.

When i'm back home and the peak is over, i take some ketamine. Coming down is nice with ketamine. I find that ketamine blends quite well with the somewhat "digital" nature of LSD. I see patterns of electric flowrers everywhere, opening and closing. For a while it almost seems like the LSD is coming on again. But eventually the ketamine buzz takes over from the psychedelia.

I try to write some of it down on this site, but fail to recognize that i'm still not fully down and normal again. The verbal lobes don't seem to be very generous with words at this point in time, so i keep it brief.

All in all the LSD and edibles came on a bit more powerfull than i expected them to. But it was a fun experience still.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

grimlid
#2 Posted : 4/4/2021 6:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was really cool of Mr. Dylan to let you in on the big truth. However we come to it its nice to know.
Thanks for the tip on the yopo. Coincidentally (?) I have been thinking about yopo since I woke up this morning. That and iboga.....
"I think; therefore I might be."

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:41:19 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I never knew (or cared) but it seems Bob was kind of right:
hxxps://people.com/celebrity/kim-kardashians-lookalike-melissa-molinaro-is-proud/ (I don't see the point in this being a clickable link).

Enjoyable trip report, thanks

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli