We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice Requested: Psychedelic Sitter/"Guide" Cerifications Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 3/28/2021 5:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings All,

I'm looking for advice and recommendations relative to peychedelic sitter certifications.

Presently, with my own research, perspective snd intuition, and if someone requests, I will attend them during a psychedlic journey. For the most part, I find that this is mainly about listening (listening, and more listening), witholding personal ideals, and asking the right questions. It's not about altering someone else's thinking to "what I think is best," but rather helping an individual figure that out for themselves.

While I feel that it's gone well when helping people in the past, I would feel more comfortable with some specified training rather that my disparate research. I am limited.

It's a beautiful experience to watch others transform, and I would like to do this as a duty to my fellow beings.

Any programs recommended would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you for your time.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ommani
#2 Posted : 3/29/2021 10:09:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 3/29/2021 10:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ommani wrote:

Thank you. I probably should have shared that I applied to that particular program and was not accepted for one reason or another (I plan to reach out to understand why so as to decide if I should apply for a later session), so am looking for others in case something falls through (again).

I appreciate your response.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽