We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Can I enhance smokable DMT infusion by drinking Saint Johns Wort tea?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes 1 100 %
No 0 0 %

Can I enhance my Changa experience with Saint Johns Wort Tea? Options

ZonSun
#1 Posted : 3/27/2021 6:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, a friend of mine gave me some changa, he said it was blue lotus changa infusion.

I wanted to potentiate the effect by drinking Saint Johns wort tea, it is a MAOi but I don't know if it is strong enough, I am drinking the tea 3 times a day for almost 4 days now and wanted to smoke dmt tomorrow.

I have read that it takes up to two weeks for MAOis to have effect, but does this apply to DMT or just for seretonin and depression st Johns wort is needed to be taken for two weeks?

Should I wait two weeks? or it doesn't make a difference if I drink it or not?

Also can it be smoked?
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 3/27/2021 7:19:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm only speaking from my own experience but if you load up your enhanced leaf into a glass spoon, one hitter, bong, bubbler, spliff, joint or blunt and you smoke it all in a few hits, you will break through every time. If you're obsessed with having a maoi experience make rue or caapi extract.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 3/27/2021 9:02:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But is there already a MAO-inhibiting substance present in your enhanced leaves?
If it's called changa, that usually means there is.

It is important to know, because st johnsworth is known to sometimes interact badly with other MAOI's.

For DMT activation, you don't need to wait for two weeks. That is for it's antidepressant and mood lifting effects.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/27/2021 9:30:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dragonrider wrote:
But is there already a MAO-inhibiting substance present in your enhanced leaves?
If it's called changa, that usually means there is.

It is important to know, because st johnsworth is known to sometimes interact badly with other MAOI's.

For DMT activation, you don't need to wait for two weeks. That is for it's antidepressant and mood lifting effects.

Curious as to your opinion Dragonrider. I make some blends without any MAOI on occasion. What would that be called if not changa?

ZonSun,

I have yet use st john's in any of my blends. However, if you can get your hands on some passionflower from an apothecary or other source then you should be good.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 3/27/2021 10:08:43 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’m pretty certain, that if your looking to potentiate your smoke session, you only need to drink an maoi about 30-45 minutes before smoalking. Whether st johnwort Is a strong enough maoi I’m not sure. As mentioned, rue or caapi are sure fire maois. Drink a tea of the proper dosage Of either of those 30 minutes before and that should do the trick. Or extracts can be added to the blend and smoked simultaneously. But I would ask your friend if it’s a true changa or an enhanced leaf, because you might not wanna add more maoi if it already has a proper amount of harmala in the blend. Harmala heavy blends can be overwhelming if you ask me.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

ZonSun
#6 Posted : 3/27/2021 10:33:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did not have time to talk with the friend that made this infusion, I asked him about MAOi he said it did not conatin anything besides blue lotus.

Why do you think passion flower might help? what is it's chemical profile?

I believe I used changa as a misnomer I should have said enhanced leaf as I think only dmt containing blends are called so. But it is a habit to call every infusion changa!

I have a contraption made with a lightbulb and a straw, I use it as a one hitter.

Do you think that smoking changa as a joint is a waste of material?

From my past experiences, the last time I smoked this blend of dmt infused blue lotus, I also drank st john's wort tea and the experience was longer than the usual 20 to 30 minutes it was almost 40 to 50 minutes, but don't know if it was a full breakthrough or not. (I guess if I am doubting if it was a breakthrough it probably wasn't). The guy that made the infusion rolled up a joint and we smoked together maybe that's why I did not breakthrough.

We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 3/28/2021 12:06:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ZonSun wrote:
I did not have time to talk with the friend that made this infusion, I asked him about MAOi he said it did not conatin anything besides blue lotus.

Why do you think passion flower might help? what is it's chemical profile?

I believe I used changa as a misnomer I should have said enhanced leaf as I think only dmt containing blends are called so. But it is a habit to call every infusion changa!

I have a contraption made with a lightbulb and a straw, I use it as a one hitter.

Do you think that smoking changa as a joint is a waste of material?

From my past experiences, the last time I smoked this blend of dmt infused blue lotus, I also drank st john's wort tea and the experience was longer than the usual 20 to 30 minutes it was almost 40 to 50 minutes, but don't know if it was a full breakthrough or not. (I guess if I am doubting if it was a breakthrough it probably wasn't). The guy that made the infusion rolled up a joint and we smoked together maybe that's why I did not breakthrough.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa

My apologies. Passionflower is a mild MAOI.

Then I have been too hahaha. I have a batch of changa and a batch of enhanced leaf to be corrct.😊

Because I have a high sensitivity to DMT the joint would be a waste for me. It might work well for you. If you're trying to breakthrough, you may need to take large successive hits, each one being held in, pending the ratio of your blend.

Based on that experience, it sounds like St. John's Wort may have done the trick. That's a long journey.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽