We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What it means to believe Options

Ramma
#21 Posted : 4/10/2021 6:02:12 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

I cant say I have seen dodecahoderon pixies. But thats a very interesting vision given the mysterious nature of the subject. I have seen grey lego like structures, massive. I get the feeling its my own brain. (image of a brain scan attached)

In the view of kamma, it is impossible to state based on conjecture that this persom who did bad deeds will go to hell, or a person who did good deeds will go to heaven. The results of kamma are imponderable. One thing is certain though, in this life, the results of bad deeds are observable and quantifiable. A person who just killed another will not sleep in peace that night, or enjoy bliss. You cant light a fire on a wet log.

Quote:
There is no cosmic judge that rules over us

Our acts
our angels are,
for good or ill,
Are fatal shadows that walk by us still

Ramma attached the following image(s):
7X4FBPJAMF7VLMQJOQWSZR33J4.jpg (55kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Duncan Disorderly
#22 Posted : 4/10/2021 9:59:58 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

@Ramma. Interesting. I describe them as resembling Lego. Also, they are generally pale grey. Sometimes they are pure white. The fact that I see dodecahedrons is quite profound as it is a Platonic solid linked to Sacred Geometry. My impression is, they manufacture the multiverse from the quantum level up to the macro. They achieve this by making fractals. These infinite repeating patterns follow the same plan, which means it's simple to construct. And, like Sacred Geometry, numbers and patterns are repeated, over and over.

Have you seen the tit for tats, as I call them? It's always the high-pitched voice of two females. One will say something like, "Oh my, you're so pretty. Actually, no you're not!" Then the other retorts with their little insult. Back and forth, tit for tat. They always speak in the same pattern, almost like they're singing. Actually, I've found myself laughing my head off at the things they say. They are quite funny. In fact, there appears to be more than one type of dodecahedron pixie. All of them share one trait, they are extremely mischievous.

Like, one time, I met some whose job was to calculate probabilities for the multiverse. So, they come up with all the different possible outcomes in the multiverse in order to manufacture different realities. Again, they were quite funny. One told me they calculate EVERYTHING and added, "We even calculate the possibility of a fart being elected President." At this point, I hear a sound bite of a fart, followed by a rendition of Hail to the Chief!! Once it ended, they said, "See?"

Ever since I began my journey, a line from Hamlet resonates.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

So, so true.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Ramma
#23 Posted : 4/11/2021 2:22:54 AM

If I could remember Horatio's character or the context I bet I would like that line even more.

Quote:
Once it ended, they said, "See?"

I see!

Ive experienced those two things as well, though they never insult me, but the say or show one thing, then negate it with another.

Theres something to be said about the effectiveness of plain sillyness in humor. Its kinda high brow

Duncan Disorderly
#24 Posted : 4/11/2021 8:15:01 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

@Ramma. Probably best if you read Hamlet yourself since it would take a bit to explain. Basically, Hamlet just saw a ghost. Who this ghost is would be a spoiler. Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, he turns to Horatio and says the line. In some ways, he's saying the supernatural exists. It's Shakespeare, so it's always deep.

As a writer, I love Shakespeare. He is the only writer I know of, who manages to write in English, yet it sounds as eloquent as French. This is mainly due to the fact many of the words he uses are Olde English.

Fascinating, isn't it? We have visited the same realms. You couldn't say that about LSD. DMT, however, is the true multiverse. Of this, I have no doubt. Mostly, it has a powerful, positive effect on the vast majority of people. Personally speaking, I no longer fear death. It's not until you unburden yourself and discard the baggage associated with this fear that you realize just how much of a heavy burden it was. My fear of death transformed from heavy baggage to a piece of paper I keep folded in my pocket. Eliminating it has provided clarity to the extreme.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Ramma
#25 Posted : 4/11/2021 10:51:47 PM

Shakespeare is the best

DMT is my love. but I tried LSD the other day and I was in the middle of stormy waters being teard apart by sirens (all my desires, my craving, eating at me). How much archetypal than that does it get? How many people experience the same. Maybe Homer did when he wrote the Iliad. But its not the substance, its the mind. Its unlocatable. Its made of light.

I have to ask... what do you write?

Ramma
#26 Posted : 4/11/2021 11:54:54 PM

And a question on the topic for anyone who would find pleasure in answering:

I understand we can dig deeper to the point that all is fabricated and a belief, but conventially speaking, can laws of physics like gravity be called beliefs?

Voidmatrix
#27 Posted : 4/12/2021 12:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ramma wrote:
And a question on the topic for anyone who would find pleasure in answering:

I understand we can dig deeper to the point that all is fabricated and a belief, but conventially speaking, can laws of physics like gravity be called beliefs?

It seems that such a question could be reduced to belief in many ways. If one doesn't state how much so it's a belief has been steeped in their own conviction. Happens to almost everyone at one time or another (or even most of the time).

This makes me think of cosmology. What do we believe about our beliefs. In cosmology there's a sort of paradigm shift currently happening. For a long time it was believed that the laws of nature were the same over any span of time. I remember wondering if these laws were the same during the "Big Bang" (which is an idea that has a lot of backing but there is no direct observation of) when I was in college (leaning towards it being logically necessary for them to have been different). There's currently a book out (can't remember what it's titled at the moment) that expands on that idea. As does https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hi4VbERDyI is a few ways.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#28 Posted : 4/12/2021 2:17:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I awoke yesterday with a pretty interesting perspective on belief......our innate desire to believe leaves us vulnerable to the influence of those with desires to control us..

If something is repeated enough times, or said by many different people, it quickly becomes considered fact.

Throughout history that desire to find certainty has been exploited so many times, and to extreme ends.. All because it is in our nature to desire to believe..
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Voidmatrix
#29 Posted : 4/12/2021 2:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bisy wrote:
I awoke yesterday with a pretty interesting perspective on belief......our innate desire to believe leaves us vulnerable to the influence of those with desires to control us..

If something is repeated enough times, or said by many different people, it quickly becomes considered fact.

Throughout history that desire to find certainty has been exploited so many times, and to extreme ends.. All because it is in our nature to desire to believe..

There's a few cognitive biases you highlight with your last post. There's one to the effect of, "the more we hear something, the more likely we are to believe it's true." Also, confirmation bias (and all of its permutations) relates to all of this deeply.

Actually, you know what, https://en.m.wikipedia.o...List_of_cognitive_biases

Have fun Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PREV12