We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Room is Space Ship Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 3/25/2021 10:31:26 PM

The White Haired Cat

In one of my glorious good ol load a ton dmt in the GVG moments I had something rather new happen to me. This is through two trips of eye balling my amounts and blasting off.

Note* Before continuing I don't recommend people to eye ball a bunch of DMT and blast off because you never know what your going to get. Weigh your doses. In my case eye balling is all I ever do, and with much experience I'm very open to whatever could happen. Yes its crazy.

For awhile now I've taken my DMT trips outside and have been doing so far a long time. Not too long ago in another post I'd said something along the lines of "there's no way I'd trip inside ever again because of the experiences outside made me feel more connection. I broke that based of my intuition. I felt a huge calling and decided to just do it on my bed.

I set up my blankets and pillows so I'd be comfortable to lay back. I cannot remember the amount of tokes for this one. It was definitely a lot. So for the amount I took I thought to myself "I gotta be leaving this place soon" but that's not what exactly happened. My wife opens the door to let a cat in and somewhere around the time of the cat entering the room I had felt I had become a completely different person. Looking down at my body as if it was the first time seeing it. Like I just entered a new body. Maybe a possible ego death for a few seconds? I was absolutely confused. I've had ego death before and this didn't feel familiar. My body was shaky as if I had left it and came back from a profound OBE trip. However I didn't go through that. I felt as though something I can't recall happened for a few seconds and made me get so confused. I remember saying "what the fuck just happened? Why I am so confused" and I kept going on like that for 5 minutes. I've never had an experience that made me feel as though my brain stopped recording for a few seconds and precedes with mass confusion. It was a great trip, very short but a mind twister. Mind twisters are what I want though so problem for me!

Next trip happens a week later. I'm set up about the same but my favorite little cat is laying right next to me. I'd say I hit maybe 4 tokes on this one? first 2 getting very little dmt with the next two filling my GVG up. So this experience was very new to me as well. My visual field as my eyes closed was a more darker. A lot of pure black background while this white orb thing that I could only describe as my consciousness was being twirled and flung around like a rollercoaster. This white orb thing had visuals out of charlie brown, maybe the orb thing reminded me of Snoopy I couldn't tell you. After it was getting tossed around for a bit my eyes opened and my room... MY ROOM felt like something out of a alien space ship! I could see blinking buttons and feel that my room was moving. I felt as though this room was going through space! My cat was looking up in awe from what I could see. I swear she was seeing what I was seeing. She seemed to be looking at all the anomalies that wouldn't be visible to the normal reality. The very odd part was when I had taken another hit around the time of opening my eyes my mouth opened and dmt push out on its own without me doing it. That was very odd. Through this whole trip I was extremely happy and was bursting with energy. So shaky and insane euphoria. I kept laughing about being in a space ship. Never got over that.
WanderingCat attached the following image(s):
IMG_6974 - Copy (2).png (459kb) downloaded 47 time(s).
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/25/2021 11:14:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hot damn, I enjoyed reading that!

From my experience, animals notice when we're altered, and I've often wondered if our mental state can rub off on them. So in effect, maybe your cat was ever so slightly blasted off too Laughing

Were the lights in the spaceship attached to lights that actually exist normally in that space, or were they completely foreign, endemic to the experience itself?

Do you think you could've driven the ship if so desired?

I second your advisory about weighing out dosages. I only eyeball changa. When it's freebase, I usually double check the weight. I've learned the hard way about what happens when one does too much. In one instance, it was a huge amount (a friend was pouring it into the nail. I actually remember wondering as he poured "when is that going to stop?"Pleased and I know I went through an intense experience but couldn't remember any of it.

The spice will always have something new to show us, despite our experience with it, wouldn't you say?

Awesome report, and thank you for sharing.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

WanderingCat
#3 Posted : 3/26/2021 4:24:16 AM

The White Haired Cat

So to the left side of me where I was laying on my bed I have a color changing keyboard an two monitors turned on emitting light that were on when the ship/room as it was rocking and ready to go. Those were the main light sources naturally in my room. The lights from the experience filled the room and were even on the ceiling so they were definitely unique to the trip. They just attached to almost all spaces in my room even where no light was. My little kitty has definitely noticed when I'm in an altered state. I've waken up to her multiple times after coming back from trips to see her just in front of my face waiting for my eyes to open to meow at me and see if I'm okay. She's so beautiful looking when coming back, seeing my little fractal kitty right after the trip is heart warming. The way she was looking at everything couldn't have been coincidence. Maybe it was. Yet she seemed to be looking at such areas that changed in the room as I was.

I don't know if I could drive the ship. I plan on driving this bad boy in my next trip though! Lot to look forward too. I do have some feeling I can control it.

My main way of taking dmt has just been freebase, maoi's upset my stomach really easy and the taste of harmalas makes me throw up regardless of the amount I take. Even tried taking gel caps but to no avail. I'm very confident in my eyeballs loading the dmt. Haven't had a terrifying trip ever. Yet I will always state to others to not do this. It's risky business and and the trips that come from it are rather crazy. I like the crazy though. Toking as long as I can to leave my body is what I love most. I seek sacred geometry and these otherworldly places. Its been healthy for me to be out of body and to travel.

Even now dmt has shown me things I thought as unperceivable. I'm happy you took the time to read it and enjoy the report Voidmatrix! Love your name.

If my ship takes off in the near future I'll update this post!

I've thought about making changa before but I don't know if it's easier to breakthrough on. its been a huge curiosity to me. Only reason I haven't is because freebase allows vapor whereas changa is smoke. Don't know if any product that gets soaked into herbs will burn.

Phangz wrote:

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/26/2021 12:19:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So so cool. I love when the experience is visually overlayed with our normal "reality." It's like another realm/space/dimension bleeding over, coalescing together beautifully.

Is your cat your profile pic? Very pretty kitty. I love animals.

Please do add to this if you can drive it! I'm curious as to where you may be able to take it.

Very interesting about your experience with harmalas. I've just gotten into them and really appreciate what they add to the experience and my afterglow thereafter.
I do wonder if it would be different in a changa blend for you.

Relative to changa, ease of breakthrough is dictated by ratio of the blend. If you do 1:1 DMT to herbs, you should go fairly far. I'd advise using mullein or marshmallow leaf as one of your herbs given that they add benefits to the respiratory system, making the smoke very light and not harsh at all.

I use 99% iso alcohol, which evaporates totally. You'll know if it didn't. The one time I didn't wait until it all evaporated, the changa pretty much exploded out of the bowl lmao.

Thanks again for sharing with usSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

WanderingCat
#5 Posted : 3/26/2021 4:39:16 PM

The White Haired Cat

Just added a picture of my cat Very happy her name is Browning.

I'll take your advice and make some changa and see what happens! Caapi leaves should be a fine maoi for the for the mix yeah? I'll look for some mullein or marshmallow leaf. I heard blue lotus is a great one too. Thank you Smile

This finally gave me a push to make this.

Phangz wrote:

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/26/2021 5:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WanderingCat wrote:
Just added a picture of my cat Very happy her name is Browning.

I'll take your advice and make some changa and see what happens! Caapi leaves should be a fine maoi for the for the mix yeah? I'll look for some mullein or marshmallow leaf. I heard blue lotus is a great one too. Thank you Smile

This finally gave me a push to make this.

Glad to help! Caapi leaf would be good. Passionflower is a mild maoi as well. And you don't necessarily have to have an maoi. I actually always have to batches, one with maoi and one without. The maoi makes it last longer and sometimes I don't have that much time so will use the batch without any maoi.

My pleasure. And fortunately, all of those are very affordable.

I love your kitty. I want to pet that furry soft tummy lol.

One love