We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CWE of MHRB - curious question Options

jacetea
#1 Posted : 2/2/2010 5:06:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Right now I'm working on a CWE of MHRB. It's in the fridge at the moment but I've had a thought that's tickling me.

How exactly does the water work to extract the needed ingredients for the drink?

Recalling from my STB adventures, I had to use lye + water + MHRB + naphtha in order to extract DMT from the sludge. Why is it that these things are not needed in a CWE?

If the tea we drink does contain DMT, among other things, why do we have to use other chemicals to reduce it to base form in a STB? Is there something that prevents us from pulling DMT straight out of the water/tea?

If I had to guess, I'd say the goodies bind together differently with something in a CWE. Which might allow it to be ingested orally and still be active on it's own.
Could someone enlighten me please?

Thank you.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 2/2/2010 6:57:03 AM

SWIM

ALthough SWIM is not chemist, the DMT in the plant is in the DMT tannate salt.
That salt is quite water soluble, and since the product is dried then the DMT is very attracted to the outside water.

Adding an acid (citric/lemon juice, acetic/vinegar, Hydrochloric/muriatic... lol all have 2 names Razz) to the mix attracts it even more since most acids are stronger than tannic acid and the DMT wants to bond with it.

SWIM has been working with cold and warm water extractions of cactus lately.
That being said SWIM has observed a large difference in brewing MHRB and cactus.

With the cactus 20g of hot water brew produced effects greater than 20g eaten raw with less than 1/3 the nausea.

-While 120mg of pure spice gave SWIM a VERY strong trip.

-3x hot water extraction over 3 hours of 12g of MHRB gave almost nothing when he could extract at least 110mg or more from the 12g, he reduced it at barely a simmer, but SWIM guesses heat seems to kill DMT quickly...

(SWIM kinda rambled a lot... lol)
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs