We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anthony Robbins and Mike Tyson talk DMT Options

Poemander
#1 Posted : 3/17/2021 5:54:20 PM

“The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

Great video!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 3/17/2021 6:51:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Poemander wrote:
Great video!

It seems like Tyson really got into touch with the transformative spirit these substances have and it was very good to hear about the decisions he had made after the experience.

There is something in Tony Robbins' character that puts me off. Why the excessive swearing? It sounded like he wasn't ready for a deeper change.

Thank you for posting!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Ramma
#3 Posted : 3/17/2021 6:54:35 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

There you go, now Tony Robbins is a shaman. Can we get Miley Cyrus and Billie Eilish to organize retreats aswell? Cause if theres anything we need in this world its more insanley wealthy, superficial people who all their life chased money and power, becoming self appointed shamans and telling us what life is about. As if the elitism wasnt already enough on the nexus with mods shiny badges. Never having read a book in their lives most celebrities for years jumped on the bagwagon of 'saving the world' discussing political topics cause if you can play a hogwarts wizard in a movie that somehow makes you elligable to discuss the future of global politics. But for these people no amount is ever enough. Next week on the news, Billy Eilish explains to us what DMT is about and how we need to slow down and re connect with nature

can we please just put a bomb and make LA dissapear from the map? and mods dont get mad Im not saying to or condoning the total destruction of all of LA AT ALL. Im just saying lets start making plans, get the logistics down. Lets change the conversation.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Poemander
#4 Posted : 3/17/2021 7:18:04 PM

“The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

I just see two people that are trying to figure it out like the rest of us. Celebrities are just people. They are not the problem. The problem is with thinking violence is the answer. Too many people have thought like this and carry it out these days. The world is hard for all humans right now, celebrities, politicans, rich and poor. We all deserve to live in a good way, no matter the status. We are all people and if we cannot extend that compassion towards those we do not want to, the world will remain as it is. Whatever irritates you about someone is usually the very thing that you need to learn about yourself. It's not hippy talk in the slightest, giving gratitude and trying to live in a compassionate way is good advice, something I think everyone should embrace. Unfortunately, we are so easily driven to thoughts of hate by something as simple and trivial as presenting a video.

Ramma
#5 Posted : 3/17/2021 8:28:04 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Quote:
Unfortunately, we are so easily driven to thoughts of hate by something as simple and trivial as presenting a video.

or presenting a joke to make people happy. the irony
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/17/2021 10:28:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If I may, I think I understand where you both are coming from. Celebrities are just people. But we as people, don't really treat them as such because they're celebrities. As stated by Poemander, they are just people. But they are people with tremendous influence because of their fame. We're all trying to figure out what's going on and make it through life. People latch onto the thoughts and opinions of celebrities because of the view of their success, regardless of their background on a topic they may be commenting on (to highlight Ramma's point). "They're successful, so they must think well, or know what's going on, or be more well informed etc." It's how we respond to them collectively as non-celebrities that create this issue of percieved authority of opinion. It seems to be that many want to be told an answer, not having to rely on their own faculties to "figure it out." While I don't think we should be as attached to perceptions of celebrity status (and all the implications therein), they are just people and deserve compassion. No one is beyond redemption.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 3/18/2021 12:51:30 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Ramma wrote:
There you go, now Tony Robbins is a shaman. Can we get Miley Cyrus and Billie Eilish to organize retreats aswell? Cause if theres anything we need in this world its more insanley wealthy, superficial people who all their life chased money and power, becoming self appointed shamans and telling us what life is about. As if the elitism wasnt already enough on the nexus with mods shiny badges. Never having read a book in their lives most celebrities for years jumped on the bagwagon of 'saving the world' discussing political topics cause if you can play a hogwarts wizard in a movie that somehow makes you elligable to discuss the future of global politics. But for these people no amount is ever enough. Next week on the news, Billy Eilish explains to us what DMT is about and how we need to slow down and re connect with nature

can we please just put a bomb and make LA dissapear from the map? and mods dont get mad Im not saying to or condoning the total destruction of all of LA AT ALL. Im just saying lets start making plans, get the logistics down. Lets change the conversation.

See you down in Arizona Bay Twisted Evil
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca