We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi! Glad to be Here Options

quaternion
#1 Posted : 3/13/2021 5:13:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Guys,

Been reading on here for a while before finally building up the courage to try my first extract (Lazyman's tek) and smoke experience a few weeks ago. Been thinking of trying for about a year or so now. So glad I finally took the plunge. I'm looking to work through some traumas from my past and expand my mind. Also considering microdosing LSD but that's not high on my priority list right now.

Since my first experience, I've smoked once more and done pharmahuasca for the first time last night and tonight. Last night was just pure low dose euphoria for hours which was nice (had about 70mg).

Tonight I used 200mg harmine/harmaline HCl and 150mg freebase dissolved in lemon juice. The nausea and sedation were killing me so I had a cup of coca tea (tea from coca plant leaves) with baking soda. It fixed my nausea but I wonder if it shortened the trip somehow? Would baking soda in the stomach about 1.5 hours after ingestion of DMT citrate shorten or lessen the effects? Any ideas?

Either way, the trip was VERY pleasant and insightful after my nausea calmed down and I got some very good journaling done.

Thanks everyone here for helping me get started and I look forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Good night

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

boogerz
#2 Posted : 3/13/2021 5:49:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and thanks for your intro. I love low doses and find them very beneficial.

Thanks cant wait to hear more from you.
Take care!