We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Member Tycelium Options

Tycelium
#1 Posted : 3/6/2021 7:29:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day to everyone, I am a long time traveler who is approaching 25 years with psychedelics. I have an intense love and appreciation for psilocybin which has driven my passion for foraging wild edible, medicinal, psychedelic mushrooms and plants. I grow medicinal and edible mushrooms currently in outdoor mixed and hardwood beds as well as some oyster logs. I anticipate a flush of Psilocybe Azurescens this fall. I have started growing sacred cacti and just obtained a beautiful TPM that I look forward to crossing in the future.
My fascination with DMT started when I was 14 years old when I read the "Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test" by Tom Wolfe. It is something that has eluded me my entire life until I recently discovered the very simple methods of extraction. I have just completed my first extraction using Max Ion Tek, producing some beautiful white crystals. I have inhaled some of the powerful vapor but have not set aside the time to take the full plunge. Maybe I have not made the time due to my excitement, the respect for it, or the fact that I have let it build in my mind for so many years that I want a very serious and profound experience under slightly romanticized conditions.
For the time being I am here, I am continuing to learn from this forum, relating to all of you through your honest and critical posts, and I am looking forward to new friendships with people who share this path with me. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/9/2021 3:03:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome Trycelium,

Thank you for your thoughtful post. I am also a huge lover of mushrooms and have begun cultivating myself. Just inoculated some "Colorados" and have grown some golden teachers.
It's awesome that you also forage, going on the adventurous hunt in their natural habitats.

Entheogenic cacti are lovely. I have an SP myself.

Thank you for the inadvertent reading suggestion. I've never heard of that one.

I love the Max Ion Tek. It's become an alchemical process for me; the focus put into extracting the molecule encourages remediation and purification of the self.

Its funny, because with my relationship with the particle presently, I only "breakthrough" by accident; when "they" really want to take me. I mainly do low level journeys, studying the experience to learn to better process it, regardless of the level.

I hope you'll share with us when your time with what you've extracted has come and how the experience went.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tycelium
#3 Posted : 3/11/2021 2:35:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Many thanks Voidmatrix for taking the time to respond to my post. I have begun experimenting with low doses, as you spoke of, to learn more about the beautiful molecule. At low doses it is amazingly powerful! It reminds me of high dose psilocybe mushrooms but it hits peak levels almost instantly which is slightly jarring. The vibrations and the focus of energy in the top of my head and the center of my forehead is an incredible sensation. The body feels light and is hyper aware of the vibrational energy surrounding me. I find the calm mindset that I experience with traditional psychedelics after a few moments when it levels out and I am able to process the experience.
I look forward to more experiments because so far I have taken in 10 to 15 mg levels through my APX Volt and the visuals are light and non-pattern forming. Thanks again for your response and your words that encouraged me to continue to try and learn from DMT!

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/11/2021 4:28:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tycelium wrote:
Many thanks Voidmatrix for taking the time to respond to my post. I have begun experimenting with low doses, as you spoke of, to learn more about the beautiful molecule. At low doses it is amazingly powerful! It reminds me of high dose psilocybe mushrooms but it hits peak levels almost instantly which is slightly jarring. The vibrations and the focus of energy in the top of my head and the center of my forehead is an incredible sensation. The body feels light and is hyper aware of the vibrational energy surrounding me. I find the calm mindset that I experience with traditional psychedelics after a few moments when it levels out and I am able to process the experience.
I look forward to more experiments because so far I have taken in 10 to 15 mg levels through my APX Volt and the visuals are light and non-pattern forming. Thanks again for your response and your words that encouraged me to continue to try and learn from DMT!

I commonly have moments on mushrooms that I feel are "DMTesque" which is not surprising since psilocybin and psilocin are DMT homologous (I'm pretty sure that's the right term) (DMT molecule with atoms added at certain spots of the ring that create psilocin and psilocybin).

On occasion, I've had breakthroughs at doses that low but they're rare. I assume they really want to take me when that happens. Granted I'm a smaller person, I have less than 5% body fat, and I have a sensitive nervous system, all things that can influence sensitivity.

Have you tried DMT while on mushrooms? I find it amazing and almost everytime I eat mushrooms I'll perform at least a small blastoff.

It's my pleasure to give you a warm heartfelt welcome. I look forward to seeing more posts from you and hearing more about the evolution of your hyperspace (and general psychedelic) growth and development.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽