We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
best regards! Options

M0K0
#1 Posted : 3/1/2021 9:46:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello dear people,
after some Hyperspace-traveling i just landet here to help where i can and spread love where its needed.

So for some entertainement and personal work, im gonna try to reflect my last jurney with you.

dosage:..40mg freebase-DMT (clear crytsals mixed with those spicy little yellow flakes)
device:..the machine

I like to hit 10mg in advance and stretch myself a bit, so i do.
5min later i go pre-evaporate the dosage into the device and when there is some energy in it,
i do it usually in one toke, this time i need two.

I like to lay down before the ship even moves, so i do.

This time the portal was realy clear and i was able to see them waving behind the veil.
It always has a center and seems like some ancient machinery wich represents iteself in shimering geometries.
The moment i disolve into a loss of the connections with my boundaries, i find myself in a room formed like a cube wichs wals are made of more complex geometry, wich i cant even define in my normal day imagination.
In the middle of the room are spinning, two and three dimansional, horizontal cubes wich form a surface.(and something in between).
On the plateau there is sitting an entetie wich seems very aware of the fact that im inside her place, wich represented itself like some kind of sacret shrine.
Actually this creature did multible things at once and she also seemed to have more than two arms or legs ore sexualities...

and after some time of dancing and smiling in a happy but all-knowing attitude,
it gave me the best massage i ever had,
with his trancendental limbs.

When i come down there is always a feeling of reunion, not now, now i have missions to accomplish and things to learn. But sooner or later.

When Hyperspace let my down, i had to roll on my side because the depths in wich this "thing" touched my soul where to private, even for me.
At least i havent seen them for a long time.
These teachings seem to have as much positive energy in themselves as they have some kind of dark revelations.
And this reality beyonds words or thoughts is filled with a truth that only can be discribed as the thing we call love(not like eros).

...this was my first real post
_pardon for my spelling, i dont write in english usually and there is too much smoke in this room to look up every word)

_hope you enyojed
_glad to be here

i quickly animated my portal for you:

If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 3/2/2021 5:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed your animation A LOT !I hope you keep making stuff and posting more experiences. Definitely one of the better posts on here lately.

M0K0
#3 Posted : 3/3/2021 8:43:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to hear, ill try my bestSmile

I dont know if it is just me, but when you got a working smoking technique so you are able to lay down before it hits, im always able to see the portal and i believe its for me the same like for other travelers the "waiting room", "tunnel", "Chrysanthemum"...

In any case somewhere in it there are always the colors wich occour if light shines through a prisma and im curios if other people have the same notion?

pic of light broken through my prisma:
(you have to imagine some golden kind of background and the colors are clearly seperated)
let me hear if this is recognized by you for my philosophical work.
M0K0 attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210303_100310.jpg (2,287kb) downloaded 36 time(s).
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Tycelium
#4 Posted : 3/7/2021 2:33:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing and makes me so excited for lift off! Thank you for sharing!