We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Powdered ACRB Brew Q Options

threecoins
#1 Posted : 2/23/2021 3:50:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Curious about how to go about brewing finely powdered ACRB when it comes to the filtering step. I tried to make a brew last night with 10g (for two) powder, but it's so fine that it's soluble in water. I poured it through a double kitchen towel, which only stained it. Not sure how important the stochastics are here - is it an issue that the tea is basically simmered acrb in solution?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

threecoins
#2 Posted : 2/25/2021 9:47:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

first tried this https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95144 , the last in an evolution of OneIsEros's rue+ACRB aya posts. 4g rue 5g ac

I think I felt the rue but no go on the light

then I tried to go the brew route - brewed rue seeds into a tea, took it first, waited 20 mins and did the same 5g of the powdered acrb (boiled in a pot for 2 hours, simmering - low heat, it was finely powdered stuff so I couldn't really filter it out) in a tea last night but again no real light effects

the vendor told me it was from the root, but I don't know them. I'm also new to working with this stuff. Should I assume that I have weak bark powder? is there any way to test it or should I just keep upping the dose

HELP IS APPRECIATED - THANK YOU IN ADVANCE Smile peace, love and [hopefully?] light