We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Appreciation for this community Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 2/22/2021 7:54:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok, intro essay....I guess I'll start with a brief account of my personal identification..
I'm a stay at home dad, boy 3, girl 6, mom is a sociopath, (I mean that literally) and a deadbeat, she has caused, and will certainly continue to do so, much trouble and chaos for my wonderful little family. But she is and will always be mom, so its something we learn to cope with. She does not live w us,

Ok, enough about that. What am I doing here? I dont even know where to begin, and its already been said many times that this is simply a wonderful place for those interested in the use of mind altering substances for any purpose, to come to for guidance, education, and to associate with ppl who share the interest, and who demonstrate and practice an appropriate level of maturity and responsibility for the activity.

This is extremely valuable to society, because laws are not stopping ppl from experimenting, and by ppl, i mostly mean very young ppl. It is amazing how early in life some are exposed to drugs these days, and these kids don't possess a level of maturity that is developed enough to drive a car alone yet, much less begin experimenting w mind altering stuff.

These kids often begin using drugs, and STOP MATURING! Leading to all kinds of trouble. And becoming a person the new kids look up to. And without resources like the nexus to alter the course of that scenario,......it just perpetuates.

Thats just one of many ways I could express appreciation for the nexus, but ill save the rest for other times when the subjects are being actively discussed.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 2/22/2021 8:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Bisy, I hope you find many means to deal successfully with your life and family Love