We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smitty's Journey To Hyperspace Options

SmittyinSpace
#1 Posted : 2/20/2021 6:42:22 PM
SmittyinHyperSpace

It started how it should have: by listening to a lecture by Terrance McKenna on DMT. I was instantly curious and enthralled by the possibility of experiencing such vivid hallucinations and expanding my consciousness. Little did I know that unlike acid or shrooms, this was a completely different experience. I proceeded to do extensive research on the subject, (in hindsight, I didn't do nearly enough.) I have since garnered an intense interest for this molecule and will most likely dedicate significant time into understanding it and respecting it. I have traveled hyperspace now many times, some good and some not. I believe that the fact that I may have been coming from a place of, "I want to trip and have fun." rather than a way to explore and expand my consciousness was the reason for the "not so good" trips. I am excited to now be a part of this Nexus so that I may interact with other travelers and expand my understanding of what the molecule really is, and should be used for.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 2/21/2021 12:30:58 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hear hear!

Welcome to the nexus! It is a magical molecule, as is this place. You will find many like minded people, myself included, in regards to that subject. I look forward to hearing some trip reports and your experience thus far with the magic.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers