We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my changa (extraction, preparation and use) Options

changaforchange
#1 Posted : 2/19/2021 12:09:37 PM

changaforchange

Dear friends.

As many of us here did in the past, I would first thank everyone for their contributions on any given subject - every input is useful around here, and I can assure all of you that I am incredibly grateful to everyone.

I’ve been collecting data and info for a few weeks now and I finally feel ready to share my experience in regards to the creation and the use of my favorite tool : changa!

Although I have been using ayahuasca and changa for several years, this year is the very first time that I approached my own extractions and leaf enhancing first hand. As many others I did choose Cybs’ Hybrid ATB “Salt” Tek as I believe it to be the best start for newbies with absolutely no experience. I started extracting over a month ago and I am now happily enjoying several grams of dreamleaf with a ratio of 1:1:1 being 1g DMT, 1g harmalas, 1g mixed herbs. I did chose this ratio due to the fact that I really enjoy very long and deep experiences with less attention to flavour or “smokability”. The source for DMT is MHRB, harmalas from Syrian Rue and the herbs are damiana, caapi leaves and calea zacatechichi.

MHRB: the very first attempt gave me good results, got 0.9g from 50g of powder but colour and consistency where not what they are today - it was initially a very yellow/brown gooish product which did work well overall but did not fully satisfy my expectations. As previously shared, I believe the warm baths were too hot and the separation process may have allowed for too much contaminants to move in the solvent. Ever since, I do heat only the first vinegar+water and allow for a longer waiting time before adding hot water+salt, and then again longer time before introducing water+lye, which even with cold water gets pretty hot on its won. With this system I now extract more than a gram every time and the product is a white fine powder that is very easy to scrape and collect + dissolve before enhancing leafs.

SYRIAN RUE: this has been the trickiest of the procedures for me, it requires a lot of attention and time - eventually, following the extraction guide I was able to obtain 9g fine and clear powder from 300g of seeds - no final separation for me.

Obviously, the source and the purity of the products is allowing a certain degree of quality of the final enhanced leaf. My Changa at the moment consists of 1 part DMT, 1 part harmala and 1 part chosen herbs. I usually load between 0.2 and 0.3 in a wooden pipe and with this ratios the journey sets in much slower than I expected - I do have the time for several deep tokes (up to 4 depending on diet and physical conditions) and yet, within 1 minute I am totally gone. At the highest dosage i can take (0.4g) the experience begins with a very intense sense of Ego Death, which in simple words is the total loss of the sense of Self (I don’t know anymore if I exist nor in which form) - this is the hardest part because it is very hard to let go of what we believe it is to be alive and let go of that sense of security (or certainty) that allows us to function as human beings in this reality… I usually embrace the fear and allow myself to think temporarily, that’s ok… even if I am actually dead, I am pleased it would happen this way.

As previously mentioned in other posts, I do practice what is commonly known as step-dosing : journeys on top of each other with little time in between smokes. I enjoy consuming changa this way because it allows for deeper and more meaningful experiences. Of course, after a few journeys, some intolerance has built up, therefore each session is different, mostly due to physical and mental conditions - namely, diet and intension.

Surprisingly, I did not expect such amount of harmalas to change the experience in such a great way - I am way happier to start slower and last longer, remembering all information clearly and being able to integrate and digest the experience comfortably.

This is it, my share for everyone to read and perhaps to help moving forward in their own journeys of discoveries.

Stay safe brother and sisters, enjoy and progress whenever you can.
changaforchange attached the following image(s):
IMG_0005.jpg (438kb) downloaded 143 time(s).
IMG_0012.jpg (271kb) downloaded 142 time(s).
IMG_0018.jpg (460kb) downloaded 142 time(s).
changa is my medicine

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 2/20/2021 5:54:13 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

This is also my favorite way to fly. A small toke every few minutes builds into monster rips consecutively that allows for a gentle entry and more retainment of the experience. Slowly climbing to the top of spice mountain, reaching the highest peak and going WOW!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

changaforchange
#3 Posted : 2/20/2021 6:05:06 PM

changaforchange

: you got it metta - thanks for your reply
changa is my medicine

Ramma
#4 Posted : 2/20/2021 11:26:25 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

cool! have you gone under the dome?
Behold, a sower went out to sow

changaforchange
#5 Posted : 2/22/2021 7:02:06 AM

changaforchange

Ramma wrote:
cool! have you gone under the dome?

...ah, the dome : thanks for asking Ramma, however I believe that my experiences now take me well beyond the dome, plunging into sacred spiritual environments and mechanical complexities which are truly hard to describe.

the dome experience was something i did appreciate a lot, especially at the beginning of my practice with DMT enhanced leaf - the ratios however were very different to those i mentioned above... the harmalas and the right herbs allow for such deep connection to "the ultimate source" that every journey is literally different from another - sometimes resembling a 5meo bufo alvarius journey - as i often call them the breath (or the kiss) of life.

if you haven't yet, you should try high harmalas blends, they are quite a different journey.
changa is my medicine