We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
frogs, toads, trees, vines, and me Options

ShamanisticVibes
#1 Posted : 2/13/2021 6:49:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Hello folks! I have been a pretty dedicated psychedelic researcher; clandestine, of course, since 2001. I have been many different places, on many different rides. But a few years ago, I had a few experiences, that, to be honest, terrified me.... High quality, responsibly sourced LSD, just too high of a dose, too many years of trauma not dealt with, and not the proper settings... I had a revelation in the midst of all of this. If I did not have the dedication to grow my own medicinal plants, and the like. Then my mind would no longer be expanded.... I would no longer take from others, I would only provide! And so started my abstinence. An abstinence that has now lasted 2.5 years. When the feelings of the need-of-sacrament started to creep back in, I began doing some real reading. In the 6 months since I began reading, I have put together a plan, and began to implement it. I now have over 20 different variations of shamanic plant seeds, including different fungi, cacti, trees,herbs and even a few amphibians (A matter that I wish I had done a bit more research on before I had done, as I now have a Bufo Alvarius and a Phyllomedusa Bicolor). I am aware now that these were not the best ideas as an animal lover, but I confess that I sometimes do not think things through before I act, so please be gentle, as I know I am kind of a jerk, but at this point, I cannot release them into the area I live due to extreme cold winters. But I digress. So that all being said, I am very close to being ready to have a rewiring experience. For those who have had Bufo Alvarius in captivity, what would be a responsible age to wait until? I do not plan on doing this many times, but I wanted to experience it at least once from "the horse's mouth". The plants I do plan on studying and testing pretty extensively, but the animals are less for use, and more as a symbol. If you are still reading, thanks, and as I asked before, please do go easy on me, as hindsight is the only vision I attain that is 20/20.
May we continue to be blessed

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 2/13/2021 6:48:04 PM

The White Haired Cat

As an animal lover I enjoy Bufo's as pets and pets only. I plan on making a Bufo Farm so the species can have a better chance of living. So no more geting taken from their natural habitat! If your not wanting the little guy pm me and maybe we can discuss further if possible. That's of course when your a full nexus member. I believe you have to be to pm.
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

ShamanisticVibes
#3 Posted : 2/15/2021 7:53:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah the more I thought about it, I do want to keep him, because they are really cool pets I just won't be doing what I thought I would do. Thanks for the offer. Hope you have a great week!
May we continue to be blessed

WanderingCat
#4 Posted : 2/15/2021 6:26:06 PM

The White Haired Cat

I'm happy Smile They truly are great pets and sacred animals. Take of the little toad and be safe friend! Pleased
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."