We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Pau d'arco Options

Kazoo...
#1 Posted : 1/31/2010 10:26:39 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Reading around a bit i notice a few people using Pau d'arco for their changa blends and for smoke blends in general, are you guys finding the Pau d'arco to be a good addition or not really all that worth it? And if you do like it, why and what does it bring to the table so to speak?
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 2/1/2010 2:12:45 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Hey Kazoo, it's just a special little ingredient. Not worth mixing it with anything as it has such a unique effect by itself. Nothing much can be said, just experienced.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

69ron
#3 Posted : 2/1/2010 3:17:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like Kazoo, I'm also interested in this herb. I've never used it. It smells REALLY NICE though. My local herb store sells it. What does this herb do, and why do so many people use it as a carrier for DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#4 Posted : 2/1/2010 3:22:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

its not worth using as a carrier...unless you like smoking woodConfused

I use pau d arco tea...its very benificial for health...only tree that has no fungus growing on it apparently...very good for helpingwith all kinds of parasites in the body..and they say its successfully treated cancer in many cases in south america..there is lots of interest in this herb as a cancer treatment.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 2/1/2010 3:27:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I made some DMT enhanced Pau D'Arco a little while back and I have to say out of a bong it's the nicest and smoothest of smokes and the taste was just divine Smile

smokeydaze
#6 Posted : 2/1/2010 4:41:27 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

It truly is divine, my only choice!

It's hard to explain ron, you definitely need to make a small batch to try it our bro - 1:1 does the trick.

#7 Posted : 2/1/2010 9:48:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^Agreed, I tried a test sample of the Pau Darco on its own and it was not a nice taste. It was harsh and, well, woody. Once it has been soaked in spice it tastes really good though. I could not explain why, but it totally changes the flavour.

To my surprise I actually enjoy the taste of spice & Pau Darco. I have one other changa blend of blue lotus, calea & passionflower, and the Darco is smoother.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Espiridion
#8 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:31:53 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Pau has a wonderful flavor. I also use the tea but for smoking. It is cut fine and with spice it tastes heavenly. It does add something but it is subtle and hard to put ones finger on. It is more than placebo. With mullein, pau and spice, one can really have an enjoyable smoke. A large enough chunk will give a 'charred' taste as Fractal Enchantment mentioned but overall it adds a nice flavor.

Cheap enough as tea from an herb shop and worth trying. If its not for you then dilute it with some 'herbier' changa.

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

۩
#9 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:33:54 AM

Your triad sounds divine.

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 2/18/2010 3:22:41 PM

--who.??..ME??--

It is tasty!

I first tried it with some nontox sprinkled over mullein and pau around x-mas. I thought the x-mas tree was lit up BEFORE!!!Shocked

E

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

69ron
#11 Posted : 2/22/2010 10:22:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM will have to get some Pau d'arco to see what all the fuss is about. Is there a preferred way to smoke it?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

smokeydaze
#12 Posted : 2/22/2010 11:31:24 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Through a water bong is best. Preload with a small cone to test the potency, then usually a fairly large one in a single big hit does the trick.

gammagore
#13 Posted : 2/22/2010 2:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've just made a batch of caapi and d'arco, spice and jungle. Loaded a small hit first, then I went for the big cone.

I was surprised at how fast the effects came on. Purple strobe effects were noticed before I was able to put the bong down.

Very happy.

smokeydaze
#14 Posted : 2/22/2010 3:01:07 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yea when I have that small one first I usually just sit back with eyes closed and a ride it out for a bit, for some reason it makes the big one come on strong and fast.

Nice stuff by the way Smile

gammagore
#15 Posted : 2/22/2010 5:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
strong and fast.

ye, this is an understatementSmile

Touche Guevara
#16 Posted : 2/22/2010 7:26:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd be careful to check into any source of this herb so as to avoid supporting the illegal deforestation that is apparently problematic due to the Tabebuia tree's desirability as lumber.

Shadowlord
#17 Posted : 3/9/2010 8:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pau D'arco is high on my list of herbs to use w/ infusion. Although would definitely have to make sure the source was a responsible on.
I am looking for a thread here that had a list of like 20 or more different herbs that work well in conjunction w/ DMT.
It is a thread from here but I can't seem to get it to bubble up for me using various keywords in the search bar.
Anyone here recall the thread or a similar one that they can link me to?
As much as I enjoy the spice on it's own I have heard very good things about infused herbs.

69ron
#18 Posted : 3/9/2010 8:17:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowlord, I know the thread you're talking about, but I can't remember where it is.

gammagore
#19 Posted : 3/9/2010 8:24:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are these the herbs you talk of??
Pau D'Arco: Rich and exuberant meadows of pleasure
Blue/White/Pink Lotus: A distinct pleasurable and bright character
Calea Zacatechichi: The dream herb allows for a perfect synergy
Passion Flower: MAOI which potentiates and lengthens the experience
Caapi: Adds a spirit quality and potentiates and lengthens the experience
Damiana: Unique vibrance and taste
Brugmansia Flowers: Distinct other wordly character
Silene Capensis: African dream herb
Peppermint: Adds fresh soothing qualities
Mullein: Respiratory healing and soothing qualities
Heimia Salicifolia: Increases auditory hallucinations
Justicia Pectoralis: Smoother taste and a nice smell
Salvia Divinorum: Acts as an opener and enabler
Chaliponga: Adds a spirit quality and more magic
Mugwort: Dream synergy and mystical powers
Pedicularis Densiflora: Psychoactive sedating effects
Sculcap: Strengthens, calms and sedates nervous system
Wild Letus: Strengthens, calms and sedates nervous system
Lions Tail: Euphoric smoking herb

if so the tread can be found here https://dmt-nexus.me/for....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

Shadowlord
#20 Posted : 3/9/2010 10:00:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes!
Cool. Thanks gammagore!
For some reason I couldn't find it or simply overlooked it.
Great thread/sticky.
Thinking I will waste a lot of the precious spice if I use infused herbs and am interested in the mentioned synergy.

123NEXT