We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Back to Tek 2 - Some Nice Crystals Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 2/1/2021 11:18:23 PM

SWIM

Hey everybody just popping in to post some nice pictures of my most recent extraction. Wasted a few grams doing ethanol tests and then had a spill of tincture so had to do another extraction. Figured I'd do a naptha-tek to spice things up (get it?).

Anyway, after depleting the bark of the white DMT I'll pull the jungle with D-limonene and then I plan a "pepsi test" with blind bioessays of white vs jungle vs jimjam and I'm interested to see if I can tell the difference!

Anyway, Pictures are below.
q21q21 attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210201_071301.jpg (2,277kb) downloaded 185 time(s).
IMG_20210201_071605.jpg (481kb) downloaded 186 time(s).
IMG_20210202_065630.jpg (594kb) downloaded 186 time(s).
IMG_20210202_070050.jpg (790kb) downloaded 186 time(s).
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Fruit is life
#2 Posted : 2/2/2021 8:51:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, regarding the blind Bioassay, have you tested jungle spice pulled via D Limonene after pulling the white spice out or is this the first test like this? I am curious as to the subjective effects of the d limone pulled alkaloids, is it reminiscent of dmt at all? I wonder what % of the jimjam is actually dmt
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

q21q21
#3 Posted : 2/2/2021 11:31:08 AM

SWIM

I have smoked pure jungle a handful of times and it's in my opinion: quite a bit weaker in strength, softer rounder and more natural earthly visuals.

I don't know how much jimjam is jungle, but I remember after months of doing jimjam I did some white and was like "whoa!!" not due to the strength but the alien mystical and sharp geometric visuals.

Jimjam is of course a mix of the two, I'll have more information after the tests. Probably going to be about a week to 2 weeks until im ready to do the blind test, doing naptha pull 3 tonight, just puttering along at 1 per day.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

Fruit is life
#4 Posted : 2/6/2021 8:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
I have smoked pure jungle a handful of times and it's in my opinion: quite a bit weaker in strength, softer rounder and more natural earthly visuals.

Wow interesting, pure jungle, you mean after all the pearly white spice is sucked out of the bark? Being devoid of much dmt, is it reminiscent of dmt at all at that point? ..or is it a very different Tryptamine experience?
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

q21q21
#5 Posted : 2/7/2021 3:14:34 AM

SWIM

Fruit is life wrote:
q21q21 wrote:

Wow interesting, pure jungle, you mean after all the pearly white spice is sucked out of the bark? Being devoid of much dmt, is it reminiscent of dmt at all at that point? ..or is it a very different Tryptamine experience?

It was a while ago, but I would say that it did change the character of it a lot. Maybe similar to comparing different 2c- psychedelics.

There was an analysis done on jungle and it is mostly DMT, but we all know that adding MAOI to DMT changes the character a lot, and I argue that the same goes for the stuff in jungle.

Also, I had a little snafu with my extraction when a bunch of water spilled into my drytek and I currently have it drying out on a cookie sheet with a fan. So the test will be delayed a few days. currently on pull 5 with naphtha.

q21q21
#6 Posted : 2/14/2021 2:27:12 PM

SWIM

Update:

Finished the Extraction. I ended up doing about 10 pulls of naphtha and then 4 with d-limonene.

The first picture below are the tinctures I made. Left is jungle tincture, middle is small white-DMT tincture and right is also white-DMT but in an amber bottle. All stored in vinegar because I've never experience any degradation over years using them. Also my newest method of smoking is to just heat a mesh ball to red hot and drop 1-2 drops on it to make it immediately ready to smoke, extremely convenient!

I measured the white DMT tincture precisely to 5.450g of white DMT in a deep amber tincture.

Just finished the 4 pulls of d-limonene today. There was still a little white DMT in the bark I suspect, maybe 5-10%. But the resultant tincture is 11mg/drop and I estimate about 1.5g or so of mostly Jungle DMT.

Just tested 1 drop of each today.

Naturally the white DMT was smooth and strong with a clear head during the trip, didn't quite finish the full 1-drop dose but I think I will next time.

I smoked 1 drop of the jungle tincture and it reminded me a lot of harmine + jimjam DMT. The headspace was more foggy and psychedelic, with a gentle after-effect linger for a while after.

Now that I have white DMT, jimjam DMT and jungle DMT I will devise a blind test using identical containers and close to identical metal balls with very similar doses of each and see what the results are. Probably within the week I'll have the results.
IMG_20210214_220512.jpg (593kb) downloaded 114 time(s).

Homo Trypens
#7 Posted : 2/14/2021 8:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Beautiful crystals once again, nice work Smile

Is the taste similar enough that it won't give away what you're smoking in a blind test?

q21q21
#8 Posted : 2/27/2021 2:06:29 AM

SWIM

The taste might be a give away for sure, but it is an uncontrollable variable and I have to accept it as that.

I finally have my 6 nearly-identical dose mediums (picture attached)

The dime-bags are identical, the stainless steel mesh balls are varied sizes a bit, but I made sure to pay little attention to which was smaller or bigger, I already forget after 4 days.

The dosage is about 12mg on each ball, 2 with jimjam DMT, 2 with Jungle DMT, 2 with White DMT

I tested each dose beforehand and I am pretty sure the jungle will be easy to find because it is weaker and has a strong changa-vibe. Not totally confident about jimjam vs white, I expected the white to be a lot more clear-headed and generally different, but the non-blind tests are not totally obvious.

I might do a 15-20mg test later, but this one will happen over at least 6 days. I will randomly pick a ball and smoke it in the evening after work each day. This is to avoid any lingering effects from what I understand to be beta-carbolines in the jimjam and jungle DMT from altering the effects of any subsequent dose. Also this makes for more realistic comparison based on objective observations rather than close comparison to very recent effects.

After Smoking, I will label my guess on the bag, only once all 6 have been smoked will I reveal what the true label says underneath. I will also document my observations of the effects.

I'll probably make a separate post when its all done.
Capture.PNG (832kb) downloaded 80 time(s).