We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Innerspace Travelers Options

Th3_tRuTh
#1 Posted : 1/28/2021 8:14:11 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Good afternoon all,

First off, I want to thank the community in general for being an invaluable wealth of knowledge and for being a reliable resource for when I found myself stuck with failed extractions or needing to help getting the settings in my e-mesh rig dialed in. I am no scientist nor chemist. I am simply an avid psychonaut and explorer of innerspace. Not too long ago a friend of mine turned me onto the spirit molecule and how to extract it using Norman's tek. Making a couple simple adjustments to this process, I have perfected my technique and have access to renewable supplies of fuel for my pocket ship.

A little background: I am a middle-aged, recovered alcoholic, sober for over 5 years as of this post. I experimented a lot with psychedelics when I was younger, but it was never about learning, growing, healing, and exploring. It was always about making the grass prettier on my side of the fence. At age 35 and after about 19 years of drinking and other substances, I chose to make a change and went to AA and have been working the steps ever since. About 3 years ago I started attending workshops focused on emotional healing and personal power. About a year or so ago a friend offered me mushrooms, and I spent quite a bit of time contemplating what that means for me before I decided to partake. I did a lot of research on the effects of bio-hallucinogens on mental/emotional health and even addiction and decided that I was good with the decision. Since then I have tripped a few more times, upping the dose every time until I achieved the ego-obliterating experience that I needed more than I knew. It was like years of therapy in 8 hours. Since then I have been planning a trip to an Aya-church, and shortly after that, a fellow traveler reached out to me about the molecule.

Present day: I have had a 9g bag of mushrooms sitting in cabinet and don't even feel any desire to eat them. I feel like I have found what I didn't even know I was looking for in this amazing little molecule. I have journeyed many times and every time, my entity (I connect with the same one every time now) teaches me more and more. My last trip at first felt disappointing but as I reflected, more and more wisdoms were revealed in the synchronicity of events and understandings over the years. My mind was blown as more and more came to me. The next day (today actually), I changed a couple things in my daily routine which has changed everything, all thanks to what I thought was a trip that I messed up (lol as if). Something else that I learned how to do from this incredible medicine is manifest CEVs which makes bed time a blast (last night I did not get as much sleep as I wanted but it was incredible). I can literally manifest slight visuals that I can manipulate, guide, brighten, dim, zoom in and out, and move between layers. I have yet to try any of this during an actual trip but I can't help but feel like there is something to it and that there are even deeper levels of interaction. I love learning about myself, growing and healing, exploring innerspace, and I will keep walking this amazing path to enlightenment and enrichment.

I am not into the sciences. I do not have any technical knowledge that is anymore valuable than the wealth of knowledge contained in these forums, but I am here to share my own experiences, exchange abstract ideas and understandings, explore new spiritual concepts, learn from the experts.

I am currently working toward a degree in clinical counseling but I feel like what I really want to be is a guide, a Shaman. I feel like I am learning new things every day and some of these things are life changing, and I just want to share it with others because I believe that everyone deserves this, should they choose to accept it. Thanks for reading. I have some pretty neat stories that I look forward to sharing whenever I get around to it or whenever I have access to share them. I feel like there is so much more to tell in this introduction, but I am trying to keep it simple and not write a book for my very first post here. Fortunately, I have all the time in the moment.

Safe travels everyone.

Much love.

Tt

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

forwardtoinfinity
#2 Posted : 1/31/2021 7:50:35 PM

Novice HyperPilot

Welcome to the Nexus! Glad you've found your way here, and that it sounds like you've been helped by mushrooms and DMT. It really is quite satisfying to extract your own rocket fuel.

How detailed are your CEVs? I have some colors/phosphenes that I can enhance if I focus, and eventually will go into waves/vague patterns that I enjoy. A lot of times that's how I get to sleep, so yours sound a lot more intense if it keeps you from sleeping.

Your path of counseling seems well-suited for practicing shamanism. I hope you are able to offer insights gleaned from DMT to others, both those who are engaged in psychedelics as well as those who will benefit from just your experiences.

I look forward to reading more of your posts and hearing more of your stories Smile

Th3_tRuTh
#3 Posted : 2/2/2021 1:47:26 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

forwardtoinfinity wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus! Glad you've found your way here, and that it sounds like you've been helped by mushrooms and DMT. It really is quite satisfying to extract your own rocket fuel.

How detailed are your CEVs? I have some colors/phosphenes that I can enhance if I focus, and eventually will go into waves/vague patterns that I enjoy. A lot of times that's how I get to sleep, so yours sound a lot more intense if it keeps you from sleeping.

Your path of counseling seems well-suited for practicing shamanism. I hope you are able to offer insights gleaned from DMT to others, both those who are engaged in psychedelics as well as those who will benefit from just your experiences.

I look forward to reading more of your posts and hearing more of your stories Smile

Thank you for the warm welcome. The first time this happened was on a night that I had tripped earlier in the evening and they were definitely more easy to control and bring up to brightness and I think it was the excitement that made it difficult to sleep. Since then I have experimented with it a couple of times and it has actually helped me go to sleep but also took considerably more effort to manifest. This is probably the coolest thing I have ever experienced in all of my psychedelic exploration. The best part is that it does take intent and effort so meditation has not been affected at all. I can still easily clear my mind for daily meditations. Also, thank you for the positive feedback regarding the therapy/shamanism aspect. My fiance and I are planning a trip to Soul Quest and hope to get involved there with volunteer work until I earn my degree. I would love to be a facilitator for something like that, or even just assist on weekends that I am free to do so. It would mean so much to be a part of that transformation process for others. I volunteer for other workshops and really get a lot out of being that support person for someone who is processing deep wounds for the first time. There is something incredibly fulfilling about being part of that "I get it now" moment, watching the light come on is a gift in and of itself. I definitely look forward to sharing my experiences here.

__the__alchemist__
#4 Posted : 3/11/2021 2:08:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
Good afternoon all,

First off, I want to thank the community in general for being an invaluable wealth of knowledge and for being a reliable resource for when I found myself stuck with failed extractions or needing to help getting the settings in my e-mesh rig dialed in. I am no scientist nor chemist. I am simply an avid psychonaut and explorer of innerspace. Not too long ago a friend of mine turned me onto the spirit molecule and how to extract it using Norman's tek. Making a couple simple adjustments to this process, I have perfected my technique and have access to renewable supplies of fuel for my pocket ship.

A little background: I am a middle-aged, recovered alcoholic, sober for over 5 years as of this post. I experimented a lot with psychedelics when I was younger, but it was never about learning, growing, healing, and exploring. It was always about making the grass prettier on my side of the fence. At age 35 and after about 19 years of drinking and other substances, I chose to make a change and went to AA and have been working the steps ever since. About 3 years ago I started attending workshops focused on emotional healing and personal power. About a year or so ago a friend offered me mushrooms, and I spent quite a bit of time contemplating what that means for me before I decided to partake. I did a lot of research on the effects of bio-hallucinogens on mental/emotional health and even addiction and decided that I was good with the decision. Since then I have tripped a few more times, upping the dose every time until I achieved the ego-obliterating experience that I needed more than I knew. It was like years of therapy in 8 hours. Since then I have been planning a trip to an Aya-church, and shortly after that, a fellow traveler reached out to me about the molecule.

Present day: I have had a 9g bag of mushrooms sitting in cabinet and don't even feel any desire to eat them. I feel like I have found what I didn't even know I was looking for in this amazing little molecule. I have journeyed many times and every time, my entity (I connect with the same one every time now) teaches me more and more. My last trip at first felt disappointing but as I reflected, more and more wisdoms were revealed in the synchronicity of events and understandings over the years. My mind was blown as more and more came to me. The next day (today actually), I changed a couple things in my daily routine which has changed everything, all thanks to what I thought was a trip that I messed up (lol as if). Something else that I learned how to do from this incredible medicine is manifest CEVs which makes bed time a blast (last night I did not get as much sleep as I wanted but it was incredible). I can literally manifest slight visuals that I can manipulate, guide, brighten, dim, zoom in and out, and move between layers. I have yet to try any of this during an actual trip but I can't help but feel like there is something to it and that there are even deeper levels of interaction. I love learning about myself, growing and healing, exploring innerspace, and I will keep walking this amazing path to enlightenment and enrichment.

I am not into the sciences. I do not have any technical knowledge that is anymore valuable than the wealth of knowledge contained in these forums, but I am here to share my own experiences, exchange abstract ideas and understandings, explore new spiritual concepts, learn from the experts.

I am currently working toward a degree in clinical counseling but I feel like what I really want to be is a guide, a Shaman. I feel like I am learning new things every day and some of these things are life changing, and I just want to share it with others because I believe that everyone deserves this, should they choose to accept it. Thanks for reading. I have some pretty neat stories that I look forward to sharing whenever I get around to it or whenever I have access to share them. I feel like there is so much more to tell in this introduction, but I am trying to keep it simple and not write a book for my very first post here. Fortunately, I have all the time in the moment.

Safe travels everyone.

Much love.

Tt

Morning Th3_tRuTh,

thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading your introduction essay. I have yet to write mine, but I've been thinking of sharing soon. I can relate with you on the alcohol abuse, as I am 1.5 years sober and have no desire to return to drinking anytime in the future. I also explored psychedelics at a younger age (I turn 44 this year) and returned to the magic of the mushroom about 2 years ago, as I started to exploring the ego death with large doses (McKenna concept). After having several amazing mushroom trips, about a year ago I was introduced to the Spice from a dear friend and its been an amazing ride ever since.

thanks again for sharing, always nice to hear similar traveller stories...

have a fantastic day friend 🤓
-d.
"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore

Th3_tRuTh
#5 Posted : 3/11/2021 2:42:59 PM

__the__alchemist__ wrote:

Morning Th3_tRuTh,

thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading your introduction essay. I have yet to write mine, but I've been thinking of sharing soon. I can relate with you on the alcohol abuse, as I am 1.5 years sober and have no desire to return to drinking anytime in the future. I also explored psychedelics at a younger age (I turn 44 this year) and returned to the magic of the mushroom about 2 years ago, as I started to exploring the ego death with large doses (McKenna concept). After having several amazing mushroom trips, about a year ago I was introduced to the Spice from a dear friend and its been an amazing ride ever since.

thanks again for sharing, always nice to hear similar traveller stories...

have a fantastic day friend 🤓
-d.

Greetings __the__alchemist__,

Always nice to meet a fellow sober alcoholic in this community. It always helps to further reaffirm that I am not alone on this path. Glad you're here and look forward to your introduction. The ego death was THE goal for the last year, so I get it 100%. I cannot think of anything more spiritually uplifting, reassuring, and empowering than completely losing yourself and all of the unnecessary constructs that shape this thing we think we know to be reality. Could never get there on mushrooms, although I did have one trip that felt like a cosmic 4th step lol if that makes sense. I probably learned more about myself than I was prepared. I'm so grateful to have found DMT and look forward to exploration, growth, death, and rebirth. Love and light, friend. Thanks for reading.