CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmala Dosage size? Options
 
__the__alchemist__
#1 Posted : 1/26/2021 1:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 19
Joined: 01-Nov-2020
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Location: VanCity
Morning Fellow Travellers,

I recently acquired Syrian Rue extract powder with Peganum Haramla, mixed HCL. I'm wondering what my fellow travellers experience is with dosage size? Also wondering if its ok to combine oral Harmala with smoking Changa that contains freebase Harmala or Caapi leaf/vine?

enjoy your day and
thank-you in advance
-d.🤓

"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore
 

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.
 
Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 1/26/2021 4:11:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 547
Joined: 23-Sep-2017
Last visit: 05-Feb-2021
My estimation:

100 mg Harmala Alkaloids = definetly good MAOI effect while being totally off from side effects

200 mg Harmala Alkaloids = full MAOI effect, no stronger effect needed, but potential of slight nausea. This dose is already causing a slight psychedelic effect on its own.

300 mg Harmala Alkaloids = quite strong psychedelic effect on its own and super high nausea ...


Maybe just eat 100 or 150 just for a test. But again this is for pure Harmala Alkaloids, so you know how pure your *extract* is?
Check the

BIG Analysis on DMT !

Lots of interesting and possibly new stuff unraveled ;o
 
Jees
#3 Posted : 1/26/2021 4:38:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 3727
Joined: 28-Jun-2012
Last visit: 10-May-2021
I agree with the above for HCL variant:
100 for minimal maoi
200 for good maoi

this might help:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=1366

happy trials!
 
__the__alchemist__
#4 Posted : 1/26/2021 6:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 19
Joined: 01-Nov-2020
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Location: VanCity
Brennendes Wasser wrote:
My estimation:

100 mg Harmala Alkaloids = definetly good MAOI effect while being totally off from side effects

200 mg Harmala Alkaloids = full MAOI effect, no stronger effect needed, but potential of slight nausea. This dose is already causing a slight psychedelic effect on its own.

300 mg Harmala Alkaloids = quite strong psychedelic effect on its own and super high nausea ...


Maybe just eat 100 or 150 just for a test. But again this is for pure Harmala Alkaloids, so you know how pure your *extract* is?


Hey Brennedes,

thanks for the response, I will definitely take your advise and just eat 100/150mg for a test and go from there.

Thanks again for the info
greatly appreciated
-d.
"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore
 
__the__alchemist__
#5 Posted : 1/26/2021 6:51:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 19
Joined: 01-Nov-2020
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Location: VanCity
Jees wrote:
I agree with the above for HCL variant:
100 for minimal maoi
200 for good maoi

this might help:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=1366

happy trials!


Hey Jees,

This is exactly what is was looking for, I tried researching it last night but unfortunately i had no luck.

Appreciate this big time
all the best 🤓🤓
-d.
"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore
 
murklan
#6 Posted : 1/26/2021 7:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 22-Dec-2019
Last visit: 10-May-2021
I think you got what you asked for here... but you can get even more Smile

I just want to recommend sublingual harmalas. Especially HCL. You don't need much and it seems like it wont make people nauseous as easily as oral. And it also seems a bit safer than oral regarding food restrictions (this is a topic in itself).

Well... I haven't felt ill from oral harmalas either, but then I've only had ~110mg.
 
__the__alchemist__
#7 Posted : 1/27/2021 1:58:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 19
Joined: 01-Nov-2020
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Location: VanCity
murklan wrote:
I think you got what you asked for here... but you can get even more Smile

I just want to recommend sublingual harmalas. Especially HCL. You don't need much and it seems like it wont make people nauseous as easily as oral. And it also seems a bit safer than oral regarding food restrictions (this is a topic in itself).

Well... I haven't felt ill from oral harmalas either, but then I've only had ~110mg.


Morning Murklan,
Yes I got exactly what I was looking for, the link Jees sent is ace!. Appreciate your response, I'm planning a trip this weekend and will deftly test out your suggestion with sublingual harmalas. After having good success with making Changa with Caapi leaves/vine... I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference between experiences, Spice with and without harmalas 🤓. enjoy your day

-d.
"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore
 
murklan
#8 Posted : 2/2/2021 7:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 22-Dec-2019
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Sorry, didn't see your reply.
Hope it went well. I'm also curious of how different ROA's for harmalas changes the experience of DMT.
I've tried Changa (with Caapi leaves/vine and with extracted rue), enhanced leaf + sublingual harmalas (HCL), enhanced leaf + oral harmalas (HCL) and finally oral DMT Fumarate + oral harmalas (HLC).
I'd say they all differs but considering how variable the DMT experience is in itself regarding set, setting + what's going on in your mind that you are not aware of, it would take many times to figure out in what specific way they differ. I'd say that the amount of harmals you absorb in your system is the major factor in making a difference.
 
Fruit is life
#9 Posted : 2/3/2021 3:36:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 79
Joined: 18-Apr-2020
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Hey murklan, just out of curiosity, have you only used HCL harmala alks or have you used free vase Aswell, how do you find sublingual dosage effectiveness between hcl and freebase?
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.
 
murklan
#10 Posted : 2/3/2021 9:27:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 22-Dec-2019
Last visit: 10-May-2021
Fruit is life wrote:
Hey murklan, just out of curiosity, have you only used HCL harmala alks or have you used free vase Aswell, how do you find sublingual dosage effectiveness between hcl and freebase?


I've only used HCL Harmalas that I've extracted myself. Did some freebase once but I used that in a Changa mix (and I didn't continued doing that since I like to combust as little as possible for my lungs).
 
Olomana
#11 Posted : 2/16/2021 6:22:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 7
Joined: 22-Nov-2020
Last visit: 10-May-2021
murklan wrote:
I just want to recommend sublingual harmalas. Especially HCL. You don't need much and it seems like it wont make people nauseous as easily as oral. And it also seems a bit safer than oral regarding food restrictions (this is a topic in itself).


Murklan, if you don't mind I had a few questions. I saw in a previous comment of yours that you often use 30mg Harmine. Is this your favorite/preferred dose? Do you specifically prefer Harmine over Harmaline? I've tried 15 and 20mg of Harmaline HCL, and 30mg of Harmine HCL, both for 10 minutes sublingually. Both provided enough MAOI/RIMA effect for me to enjoy amazing DMT sessions, but I don't think I noticed a difference between the two.
✌️, 🤟, & 🤙
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.024 seconds.