We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dreams and interpretations Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 1/16/2021 6:35:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have pretty vivid dreams. I always write them down when I wake up. My dreams are remarkably positive in times I have trouble in life otherwise. However, there is one theme that comes up so much in my dreams that I'd like to figure out what it is about. In my dreams I constantly have a new apartment or am living in a different region. I know I'm yearning for a change in my life, but don't know what to do about it.

So I'd like to hear about you. Do you work with dreams? Do you have a framework or a method for interpreting the messages you get in dreams and do you think you can benefit from them?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 1/16/2021 12:53:04 PM

My Personalized Tag

I have often tried to record my dreams in the pursuit of lucid dreaming. I never had any success, but I started to recall quite a few interesting ones. For example, there was a series of dreams almost a year ago now where I was myself, but at the same time not. I was in a new place. I had complex and real relationships with different people. I had different interests. When I awoke I would feel the need to return to the people I had left behind, before realizing I've never known them. These dreams struck me as bizarre and I did not know what to make of them.

Somehow I find DMT trips easier to analyze Confused
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Jozeh
#3 Posted : 1/18/2021 12:05:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been fascinated with dreams for as long as I can remember. I mean to note down and analyse every dream, but this is rarely done. I often lucid dream, and have recurring symbols. I think a lot of the symbols we encounter are personal/culturally based. Sometimes my dreams are heavy symbolically and can be decoded, other time times its more like a film being played out, lots of content but lacking any real information.

My view on dreams has grown with education and now I believe we are experiencing a defrag of sorts, memory consolidation, worries and hopes, the hallucinations being caused by defensive activation of the visual cortex. That's not to say there is nothing to be gained from exploring and understanding them, on the contrary, I think the pursuit is highly valuable in a therapeutic psychological way.

I believe it is the aboriginals of Australia that have noted there are two types of dreams, Little dreams and Big dreams. Little being as I described above, about the self. Big, being the grand universal teachings. I still hold a little hope for this.