We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How do you "actually" vaporize DMT with glass pipe? (This is going to be a complete guide) Options

Jules_supertramp
#21 Posted : 1/30/2021 6:28:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[/quote]

hold on Stop you even confused me more now Mad

I thought you put all the doses all in one go all for low, medium and high doses Sad so what is the best way. all of the people said it like that to me since now

Also if you have used oil burner pipe can you not say to me how much shall I use if I want to have trip with only 10 mg or 15 lets say since I'm not sure how much of it will burn if I follow all the adeptus psychonautica way correctly "by bringing down my lighter 2 inch below my pipe!"

ok will 20mg be good idea? as I have guessed probably about 5-10mg will burn if I burn my pipe correctly
[/quote]

If I want to smoke 10mg i put 10mg...if i want to smoke 20mg i put 20mg. nothing will burn if you just don't heat it too much. imagine how much the cold air you suck in cooles down from above. Just load 15mg in there and try it. If you want to know what temperature take a infrared thermometer and let a friend measure the procedure or buy a vaporizer. The aim is probably 150-175°C (I think @brennendes Wasser posted that somewhere here) You can try different lighters or put a stainless steal mesh in the pipe to change the temperature but i assume that your actual problem lies somewhere else. If you want to keep control DMT is maybe not for you buddy.
Stay safe and try to let go.Thumbs up
...so forth and so on...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

shroombee
#22 Posted : 1/30/2021 7:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Man, stay away from DMT, because you're already baked by the looks of it Thumbs up

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs up

Exitwound
#23 Posted : 1/30/2021 7:28:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heretolearn wrote:

ok will 20mg be good idea? as I have guessed probably about 5-10mg will burn if I burn my pipe correctly

if you burn your pipe correctly, then you need 20-25 to feel it for 15mg on the first draw. if you want to go deeper do a second draw. add 25 in one go. burn the pipe slowly, draw draw draw for 20-30 seconds while controlling heat. hold for 20 seconds. exhale, if you feel like going deeper, go for a second toke.

but for your own good, don't vape DMT, you are already half-there but the looks of it Big grin

heretolearn
#24 Posted : 1/31/2021 1:25:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

are you sure guys that if I burn my pipe correctly only 5-10mg of it will usually burn using this method?

Also is it ok to just breath a little bit if you cann't hold your first massive inhalation for up to 30 sec?

Jules_supertramp
#25 Posted : 1/31/2021 10:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heretolearn wrote:
are you sure guys that if I burn my pipe correctly only 5-10mg of it will usually burn using this method?

Also is it ok to just breath a little bit if you cann't hold your first massive inhalation for up to 30 sec?

You shouldn't do DMT buddy.
...so forth and so on...

PREV12