We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to get rescue training and gear Options

Jin
#1 Posted : 1/10/2021 4:33:25 AM

yes

I need some advice about getting some rescue training

How can I train to do stuff like climbing building , jumping into Wells , and climbing down a building and stuff like that , like military , firefighters and other rescue workers are trained , I feel like if I knew how to do this stuff , I could rescue animals from tough places in the city , I plan to use rope and gear not just my body

Any idea how to get that type of training other than joining firefighters or the military

I don't want to learn parkour or anything like that , talking about rescue ops only , thinking about rock climbing but what else can I do to be trained to do rescue ops for animals ?

Any ideas ?
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jin
#2 Posted : 1/10/2021 4:36:28 AM

yes

Jin wrote:
I need some advice about getting some rescue training

How can I train to do stuff like climbing building , jumping into Wells , and climbing down a building and stuff like that , like military , firefighters and other rescue workers are trained , I feel like if I knew how to do this stuff , I could rescue animals from tough places in the city , I plan to use rope and gear not just my body

Any idea how to get that type of training other than to join firefighters or the military

I don't want to learn parkour or anything like that , talking about rescue ops only , thinking about rock climbing but what else can I do to be trained to do rescue ops for animals ?

Any ideas ?

abusedtoaster
#3 Posted : 1/10/2021 4:01:49 PM

Scrumptious

i tell ya what i call officer heilburger and talk to him about my concerns about ethics of killing animals for food. human impact stuff. he is busy elsewhere. im going to city hall to top. i also consider using my mind as technology to call attention to educational thoughts i have. dont take ppls ability to learn i see but dont show them how to harm and say its ok
X

abusedtoaster
#4 Posted : 1/10/2021 4:02:00 PM

Scrumptious

sweet conversation
X

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 1/10/2021 4:19:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Arborist training is one possible option. I have a formal back-round in tree climbing, and I've had a few instances where I was able to restore a bird's nest, and of course there is the occasional feline stuck up in a tree or things like that.

City climbing is an entirely different sport and involves different types of rope and maneuvering. Cleaning windows on the sides of buildings might be a good starting point.. just as long as you aren't terrified of extreme heights and setting your own knots. Wink
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 1/10/2021 7:02:53 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm not sure it aligns exactly with what you are looking for, but it may be worth investigating a Wilderness First Responder certification course.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Jin
#7 Posted : 1/11/2021 4:59:33 AM

yes

I am thinking of speaking to guys who clean windows and do restoration work on buildings , hoping they may include me in there routine and train me

Will definitely be looking into wilderness first responder certification course , I am thinking of a multidisplinary approach , like learning many things that may help with my goal , like even things like setting bones , some basic first aid and medical stuff aswell which I severly lack information of ,

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 1/11/2021 9:11:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

A keyword here is rope access training (OK, three words).

I know some people who have had a lot of well-paid work doing rope access work, although a lot of that was on oil rigs Confused there's also bridge inspection and wind turbines too (if you're an engineer).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli