We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from the Frequency Nomad. Options

FrequencyNomad
#1 Posted : 1/6/2021 1:35:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello travelers!

I am a new guy to this type of thing, I have recently discovered the realm of psychedelic space and am quit curious, I find the concept of an entire reality based on a form of existence outside of our physical senses to be fascinating.

In my heart of hearts I am a scientist and have been reading many peoples encounters and trips to the psych-space. I have many theories on the effects of various forms of spice and what people are encountering my current favorite one is based on something I encounter quite often…

Take for instance a simple electric circuit what that circuit is made of and the power going to is going to determine the overall frequency of the circuit if you change the circuits properties you can change the circuits frequency and allow it to pick up on signals of the same frequency. This is roughly how radios were able to pick up on stations that were broadcasting.

It is well know that the human body is a system of electromagnetic-chemical reactions in particular the nervous system is heavily electromagnetic. If you were to change the frequency of your bodies “circuits” you could argue that you would start picking up on signals you normally would not detect.

Granted this analogy is based on the only the electromagnetic aspect but who is to say there isn’t some other form of energy our bodies are generating that we have no way of measuring yet.

Since most of our sciences are based on physical measurement it gets really difficult to “prove” things that don’t physically happen by traditional means. However there may be other methods such a repeatability, prediction, and communication as a way of establishing some evidence of existence beyond a simple report.

I plan on attempting to use spice in conjunction with bi-neural beats (which have a documented impact on brain waves) and an EEG in order to try to get some repeatability in these experiences.

If anyone is aware of current or previous research in this area I would be glad to see it.

Hopefully someday I can find something revealing.

Anyways, safe travels.
‘If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.’- Nikola Tesla

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/6/2021 9:57:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Welcome!

Quote:
in conjunction with bi-neural beats

if you search for "binaural beats", you'll find a few threads here on this forum. Hope this is of some use to you.

See you around.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Underclocked
#3 Posted : 1/9/2021 8:16:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello good sir! Interesting theory....

Couple things I can share in experience with you...

During uses with the molecule One has gone completely deaf would the binary singles still be heard when music cant...

I feel like you could possibly feel the music more then a normal some with the low frequency carrying more bass then your typical sounds in music..

When listening to metal once just to try it out things got very loud? It was like a concert! In the house...

How much molecule is being used during these studies of yours?

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

An inquisitive scientific-based mind is always a good addition to the community.

Let us know if you do experiment with binaural beats and psychedelics, or other experiments you do..

Be well!