We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Getting rid of SSRI's Options

BananaForeskin
#1 Posted : 1/30/2010 4:33:49 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Ahoj-

SWIM has recently been looking into creating an Ayahuasca analog out of some Delosperma cooperi (I have read the Trout's notes on the subject). The only thing is that D.cooperi probably has SSRI's like a lot of its relatives (haven't found info on that), and SSRI+MOAI=bad shit. My main question was if anyone knows someone who had experience with this, or if it's possible to extract/destroy the SSRI's that could be present in the plant? Would the mesembrine-like compounds come out into an alcohol extraction, but the spice remain in the plant?

cheers
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 1/30/2010 7:42:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
Ahoj-

SWIM has recently been looking into creating an Ayahuasca analog out of some Delosperma cooperi (I have read the Trout's notes on the subject). The only thing is that D.cooperi probably has SSRI's like a lot of its relatives (haven't found info on that), and SSRI+MOAI=bad shit. My main question was if anyone knows someone who had experience with this, or if it's possible to extract/destroy the SSRI's that could be present in the plant? Would the mesembrine-like compounds come out into an alcohol extraction, but the spice remain in the plant?

cheers

Yes I have partaken in MOAIs along with a oil extracted from Delosperma cooperi it reminded me of smoking DPT along with a MAOI. It was just fine no interactions noted. In fact I am looking for a big specimen of Delosperma cooperi. So I can document the effects in my extraction note book once and for all with pixSmile For my own reference of course. K. Trout knows whats up, no one should disregard his research he does real extractions and experiments. Do a A/B with naptha on the fresh biomass roots and all.

Peace

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 1/30/2010 9:06:45 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Thanks a lot for the info! The only other thing I could find about this was a guy who said he was trying it and then never posted about the result. That didn't seem like a good sign. Anyway, on with growing D. cooperi...

Cheers
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 1/30/2010 9:18:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
Thanks a lot for the info! The only other thing I could find about this was a guy who said he was trying it and then never posted about the result. That didn't seem like a good sign. Anyway, on with growing D. cooperi...

Cheers

Word Bro, on with the experiment! Never hear it called the Port before but thats cool Maryland has some nice water. Not to far from there myself love fishing for stripers on the Bay. There I have spent many a wonderful day.

Peace