We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Terp Pen Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 12/31/2020 12:57:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hello friendsSmile,

I apologize. I meant to share this months ago, but kept putting it off, partly by assuming that someone else beat me to it (I make that assumption a lotBig grin )

I procured a Terp Pen as a gift. The first time I saw it I thought, "wonder if this would be a handy tool for spice."

I find it to be pretty spectacular. It's a very smooth, real damn easy and appears extremely effective. I have not done research to assess what temperature it heats at, so am a little curious as to how much is properly vaped.

One note, careful with the coil. Residual spice from a prior trip may still be on there and will thus take you further than what you may have weighed out, if you weigh your doses (I do each time). I have instances where I go real far on a little spice (10mg-15mg), and find it's more likely to happen with the terp pen. Fortunately for me, I embrace DMT surprise haha.

Hoping this is helpful, and please share your experiences if you have also utilized the Terp Pen.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 12/31/2020 7:47:09 PM

My Personalized Tag

I use a wax pen, too. It's really easy to get a mouthful of hot burning s*** if you're not careful, but I agree it does the job admirably. Also, it's cheap, and you don't have to mess with a lighter while you're on the brink of launching into space. A definite plus!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 1/1/2021 12:15:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
I use a wax pen, too. It's really easy to get a mouthful of hot burning s*** if you're not careful, but I agree it does the job admirably. Also, it's cheap, and you don't have to mess with a lighter while you're on the brink of launching into space. A definite plus!

I have yet to suck any up with mine. Same goes for when using it on THC concentrates. But isn't it just so nice to take it in, let go of the device, and surrender to the experience? Smile

In your experience, does the come up kind of "sneak up" on you? I find more often than not, I take a hit, hold it in, and then boom, I'm just there, no subtle indications like when dabbing or sandwiching it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

bismillah
#4 Posted : 1/1/2021 2:45:12 AM

My Personalized Tag

Yeah, the pen hits hard. I think that's more a quality of DMT than the pipe, but I noticed the little chamber heats up lightning fast and so it's pretty much all gone right away.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 1/1/2021 8:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Yeah, the pen hits hard. I think that's more a quality of DMT than the pipe, but I noticed the little chamber heats up lightning fast and so it's pretty much all gone right away.

If it is more about the quality of DMT and method of vaping, then for me the pen is pretty perfect and I haven't been doing it properly when dabbing (in a rig) haha. I use the same spice for each, but have that different of experience as previously mentioned.

My device has a light to say it's activated (or heating the ceramic coil at the tip), and it's activated simply by inhaling, which is really nice. All I have to do is breathe deeply.

What specific wax pen are you using?

One love

bismillah
#6 Posted : 1/1/2021 10:11:43 PM

My Personalized Tag

Yocan Evolve Plus (quartz coil, not ceramic). A lot of people don't like this pen but you can't beat the form factor I think.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 1/6/2021 2:25:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Yocan Evolve Plus (quartz coil, not ceramic). A lot of people don't like this pen but you can't beat the form factor I think.

Hey if it works for you then that's what counts! But I'm understanding more now. I can see how you might suck up some hot spice. I had been wondering about those as well though so thank you!

Be well

One Love