We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
69's D-Lim Mesc help.... Options

desiderata
#1 Posted : 1/30/2010 12:27:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend was just wondering a few things about 69 Ron's D-limonene tek. First off, is a food dehydrator absolutely necessary in order to vape off the vinegar from the vinegar/mesc. acetate solution in step 5 ? Or can this be done simply by letting it evaporate on its own.

Secondly, when purifying your final product (steps 6 & 7), One would simply take the vinegarless sticky acetate sludge and add this to a fresh amount of D-Limonene and add fresh vinegar ? or am I missing something... Any help would be appreciated ... Thanx
'My conclusion was that it is neither good nor evil - that value is determined by ourselves and our intentions upon entering.' - 88

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

elphologist1
#2 Posted : 1/30/2010 9:16:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Desiderata, I can answer your friend's first question. If you are in the "NE USA", it is winter and very cold, which means low humidity inside. You should be able to dry with just a small fan at this time of year. You're supposed to use a food dehydrator to dry mushrooms as well but I've done it successfully with just a fan by growing at a time of year when indoor humidity is low.

elphologist