We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi ! New here and would like to share some ideas regarding mapping the dmt worlds Options

dmtvision
#1 Posted : 12/20/2020 2:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone !
Very happy to be here ! I would like to begin with a big thank you to the community for all the hard work and useful informations !
I have learn so much on this site !

So to present myself, I am a french artist working with dmt. I try to draw what I saw with the most details I can remember. I post my drawings on Instagram and on my site (@dmt_vision and dmt-vision.net) along with a trip report.

Like many of us I try to understand better this other world and I think that by drawing meticulously and sharing my visions, others may then recognize something from their own experience. By sharing our discoveries we can have a better understanding of who we encounter there, and what kind of spaces we go in, etc...

So far I've had a lot of testimonies from around the world, posting on my drawings and saying "I've seen the same!", sometimes explaining details that I did see but didn't put in the trip report so I am sure we really saw the same thing.

I would be very happy to share my drawings but I am here for something else :
I know that there is already a huge community of dmt spychonauts on the internet and just like you (I guess),I think we should put our effort in common to study and understand better this brilliant molecule.
DMT nexus is the only place I found where people tried to categorize the dmt entities and spaces (hyperspace lexicon) and thank you so much for that !!!
But I don't understand why more people didn't try to do the same (or maybe I just didn't find it), as I think knowing more about those entities would be a great help for all of us and for the generations to come.

So I would like to go a bit farther with the idea of the lexicon and build a DMT Entities Wiki where any spychonaut could come and describe what they have seen.
This wouldn't be classical trip reports, but more individual descriptions of the entities and the kind of context they can be met in, with images and external links.
The aim is to cross the informations to be able to give an accurate description, see if we can find a consensus on who they are or what they do (and I'm sure we can!).

The fist step for me is going to be a thread on reddit r/dmt where anyone can post his testimony. Here is the link :
https://www.reddit.com/r...dmt_report_entities_and/

I know we can make something great if we do it seriously !
I hope you will like the idea and that you will take part of it !

Much love to everyone and keep up the good work Pleased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/20/2020 10:56:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I love your drawings, amazing stuff! Do you have a specific reason for always doing black and white?

I like the idea of trying to map hyperspace and describe/draw entities seen in experiences. I bet there are patterns that repeat themselves, entities that different people might have independently seen.

BTW whats your experience with other psychedelics? Ever tried drawing trips of oral psychedelics? Or even drawing while under the influence?

Be well!

Abaris
#3 Posted : 12/21/2020 3:51:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Like the earth of a hundred years ago, our mind still has its darkest Africas, its unmapped Borneos and Amazonian basins. In relation to the fauna of these regions we are not yet zoologists, we are mere naturalists and collectors of specimens. The fact is unfortunate; but we have to accept it, we have to make the best of it. However lowly, the work of the collector must be done, before we can proceed to the higher scientific tasks of classification, analysis, experiment, and theory making.

Aldous Huxley
Heaven and Hell

Yes indeed! I was waiting for full membership here to suggest the same but that's not really necessary is it? We need to move beyond categorization and start to examine large scale patterns in the data generated here and elsewhere. I've already begun this as a research project and am a year into it. My approach has been examining the relationship between Entities, Places and Objects. Let's collaborate and explore this. Let's build a cartography, if not here then elsewhere!

What I can tell you is that a 2D map is not going to work. I've tried it already.

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 12/21/2020 4:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm doing the same thing. My threads on here are full of art. I checked out your visions and I genuinely laughed out loud. I get the cats flying around as well lol. I dont get as many entities as you but I've seen a few that are in your drawings. Particularly in "Space and Times". The clown entity and the hyperspatial objects. I'm glad you joined here when I did. Let's do this man. We can totally illustrate this space.

dmtvision
#5 Posted : 12/22/2020 12:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey !
I am very happy to read you all and to see that others are already interested in this!

To answer @endlessness, I do black and white because I'm not really good at colours and because it fits to my way of thinking but I would be very glad if someone was willing to paint them (just saying)!
About the project, I am absolutely sure that we can find some patterns from the trip reports and making a wiki seems to be the easiest way.
About other psychedelics, I love mushrooms and lsd. I have drawn some trips but they are not as clear as the dmt ones. I sometimes draw under the influence but it is a totally different approach for me, as I get pulled into the drawing and I forget the big picture.

@Abaris thank you for this inspiring quote ! I take it as a call from the past, encouraging us. I am looking forward for our collaboration! I think we are going to need multiple maps Pleased

@Seeingisbelieving, congratulations for your reserch ! Pictures are going to be very usefull here! If you would like to share more documentation, you can write me to the address dmtvision.art@gmail.com. (like anybody else who would like to share).

So far the post on reddit has quite a few comments already. The community is responding! I am going to start the wiki as soon as I have some time in the next days. When it is done I will share some mod login infos to anyone serious willing to participate in the project.

Much Love !

Seeingisbelieving
#6 Posted : 12/22/2020 4:16:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is my artwork depicting the dmt space I enter. https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=95569&p=2 have been taking lower does ( and high doses as well) and I am able to draw while in trance.

The geometries seem to be very grid like and the connections I am able to make while drawing is seriously mind blowing and seems to be the source of all creativity.

I will be dropping more journals in here tonight. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=95653. I would be glad to help you. I was posting on reddit last month as well and it seemed to be a bunch of different kinds of people posting but the art was flowing out of it. Great art too

https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT_art/ I've seen your work on reddit and figured we could be friends. Contact me if you would like to collaborate in any way.

dmtvision
#7 Posted : 12/23/2020 12:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Seeingisbelieving, I would be so glad to collaborate ! I've seen your art and it is very interesting ! You can write me at dmtvision.art@gmail.com it will be easier to chat.
see you !