We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new to dmt world Options

aesthetic.space
#1 Posted : 12/20/2020 11:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello dmt-nexus.
I registered on dmt nexus last night with a lot of hesitation and so I decided by dint of procrastination to mark this stage in my learning of the molecule of the mind and to do well I decided to make an introduction by contribution to my person, the reasons for my registrations and especially why specifically the dmt. I am an 18-year-old living in France, an ordinary young person asking more or less profound questions about life, I consider myself very spiritual, I am a baptized Christian but I have not received religious education and I am not a real believer in monotheism.
I often have the impression that I ask myself existential questions and that all day long (I am an infp according to the mbti test) but the problem is that I am not able to reformulate these questions through words and so I still can't find answers. I discovered the dmt by pure chance in August 2019 during the holidays when I read an article on the drugs that Einstein allegedly used it is then that I came across the dmt is a really very brief description of these effects, that talking about near-death experience is how I was fascinated by it at that time I learned about it through testimonies, then I did more research on the methods of consumption, these different forms, I have no knowledge of chemistry but I even started to look at the extraction methods and the different layers of recrystallization.
The dmt fascinated me quite quickly until now and it is the first time in my life that I find myself so passionate about something and I am not saying that to make a good impression on this site but it is the truth. I quickly discovered dmt-nexus by learning about extractions and for 1 year I just read certain things when I was looking for a specific subject, pdf or even the wiki on hyperspace (all without an account).
Yesterday evening, I therefore registered after a lot of hesitation and I started taking the questionnaire anytime I don't have a lot of knowledge in chemistry so I preferred to pause it and inquire rather than answer in the empty. I think I will do my first experience with dmt soon but I am waiting to have the conditions and the perfect equipment because I am aiming for the breakthrough for my first time. I hope that I duration on this forum, although I do not have the experience yet I believe that I would be able to contribute to the various topics on Philosphy.

Thanks for reading me it's a great honor for me. peace and love !

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/20/2020 10:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I think its a very good sign that you decide to take your time and research before embarking on this journey.

What extraction and then ingestion method will you use?

Have you considered taking oral DMT/ayahuasca or other oral psychedelics?

BTW, what drugs did Einstein allegedly use? hehe

Be well!

WanderingCat
#3 Posted : 12/21/2020 1:01:34 AM

The White Haired Cat

I'm happy your trying to make the first experience to be a breakthrough. Thumbs up
It'll be a good experience for your first one if you pull it off.

I had similar thoughts on my first attempt.

Didn't expect the intensity from DMT and probably didn't take enough DMT. Never left the waiting room but it was still an amazing new insane experience. I loved it.

Second time around I had a breakthrough since I got comfortable at that point when handling it.

Didn't have a feeling of being scared, dying, or panic.

Was just calm and warm. The intensity wasn't anything at that point. You just get really happy when you know your going to hyperspace wherever that may be.

I hope on your first trip you blast off new traveler!
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

aesthetic.space
#4 Posted : 12/21/2020 10:27:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

I think its a very good sign that you decide to take your time and research before embarking on this journey.

What extraction and then ingestion method will you use?

Have you considered taking oral DMT/ayahuasca or other oral psychedelics?

BTW, what drugs did Einstein allegedly use? hehe

Be well!

Thank you for your answers.

To respond to endlessness I plan to use an ATB extraction method (https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek) which is the ideal solution for a non-chemist like me and I intend to ingest the molecule by vaporizing with CVG however as I have never used it I will try to find the right technique to vaporize correctly with consumable flowers (griffonia, St. John's wort, etc.) so as not to burn my dmt unnecessarily. Then yes indeed I planned to take ayahuasca, do it in the form of a sandwich because I find this form more pleasant (https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ayahuasca_sandwich) with Peganum Harmala in seed like imao . Regarding other oral psychedelics I actually planned to take 4-AcO-DMT, Psilocybe cubensis as well as LSD but with any prod I would try to reach level 5 according to the diagram of the different levels of Timothy Leary's experiences available on internet.

And concerning einstein:

"He was known to smoke a lot of marijuana and it is said that he also enjoyed an array of hallucinogenic drugs. Dimethyl-triptimene, a drug also known as DMT, was found in his system during his autopsy. This in itself is profound because DMT is said to have extreme effects on the human consciousness.

Interestingly enough he and Nikola Tesla have said that their greatest discoveries and ideas showed themselves during meditative visions (possibly trips?). He was also a heavy user of cocaine, LSD, and meth "

https://vocal.media/futu...ow-about-albert-einstein