We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Rue ...dreamig... Options

starway7
#21 Posted : 2/15/2021 12:45:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I woke after sleeping 4 or 5 hours first ...then got up turned on the lights then put
[rue acetate]..under my tounge for about 5 minutes ..[during the beginning of REM sleep... ..spit it out rinsed my mouth returned to sleep...

It can work if you take it at bedtime also ...but the beginning of REM sleep may be a little better because ..the last half of the night is when we dream the most [during REM sleep]
and rue doesnt take long to reach peak plasma in the blood ...

So rues effect may be stronger for dreaming during REM sleep....

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 2/16/2021 7:51:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

One thing I've noticed with rue dreams is that for me they seem more obviously influenced by the events of the preceding day than my usual dreams, as well as being influenced by thoughts I've had before going to sleep. This suggests that rue enhances 'programmability' of the dream state, which is something that lends itself well to further exploration.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#23 Posted : 2/18/2021 7:57:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found that just doing some DMT can cause my dreaming to get very pronounced the night right after the dmt.. ...

and Rue is great for dreaming at ...[safe doses]..

you Should try.. [standardized valerian]...[extended release..600mgs] ..1 percent . [valerenic acid] in each tablet...

this is a 100 percent leagle safe herbal sleep aid..you can find in some stores...

there is a mild natural seditive..and an halucinegen in valerian....[i think its called.....
[valerenic acid]

you will have bliss full sleep and dreams that can be so vivid !...that when you wake from the dream you may be surprised it was only a dream!

Valerian is safe ... and been used since before medievil days...

Only thing is .. because its a little sedative...lucid awareness may not happen early in the night...

[one benifit to valerian is ..even if you have a bad nightmare...at 3:am ..the natural seditive in valerian will keep you calm... and ..[at sensible doses].. i never feel groogy the next morning!

But a ..[valerian dream].. can be so vivid.. that you wont really care if it was lucid or not......because the dream was so life like..you develope a sense of satisfaction from an experiance kind of like a the after glow you can get from a lucid dream!

Thats not to say lucid awareness cant be acheaved in a valerian dream...[it can be] because any dream that is super vivid can spark..
.[ a sudden shift of consciousness and lucid awareness can occure!]

It depends on the persons personal cognative abilitys....

Ive been asked about mixing valerian with rue... ive never done it...valerian by itself is potent enough...

valerian for sleep and dreams [[works for MOST who try it].....but there is a small percentage that it may not work for...

I took only about 1/3rd of a valerian tablet last night and slept well and hade multable dreams through most of the night...also had a strange experiance where i think i had a short [OBE] wher at 3:00AM i left my sleeping body walked into the next room in dark..

And from the light comming from my window i observed a..[ giant spider web in the room] in center of the web .. was a small bird... [like a sparrow] ...was trapped!

I felt a full dream body when i observed this ... dark vision...

most dreams are not like this...I know valerian had its hand in this one!Laughing

ShamensStamen
#24 Posted : 2/18/2021 9:46:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd be interesting in hearing what Valerian and Rue may do. I know Valerian has some GABAergic properties, so it may be similar to Lemon Balm or Amanita with Rue, and counteract Rue's GABA-A inverse agonism as well as provide an increase in vivid dreams.

starway7
#25 Posted : 4/4/2021 4:25:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive discovered something else about dream boosting supliments....

As you know already about rues effect on dreaming...

I tryed something last night i havent tryed in years,....

At bed time t brewed some ..spiramint tea....and drank one third of a cup before going to bed...

Only this time i enhanced my mint tea ..i enhancedit with a little bit of caapi leaf powder ..

Mint by it self can make sleep easier and boost dream vividness and dream recall....but adding caapi leaf powder to the tea ... I think made it a much stronger dream booster..

Adding some rue tea powder.. to the mint tea...[ i havent tryed yet] .. but i suspect it will have even a stronger effect on dreaming than caapi?

After drinking one third of... caapi enhanced mint tea...I chain dreamed.. all night and morning long..

My dream recall this morning is SUPER! i can recall all 5 dreams..because of this mint and caapi tea mixture!

I should have waited till i slept 4or 5 hours first...then at WBTB [wake back to bed] taken some of the tea then when REM sleep is stronger!

I feel as if i lost a little early sleep by taking the tea at bed time but the dream resultswere fantastic!

spirimint or pepermint...is a distant relitive [of salvia divinorum] also in the mint family...

There must be a hundred different species in the mint family!

I would include a dream report but they are too long and detailed for me to do ..it was just like really being there...in those dreams! the brain also remembers these experiances asif they were real!

downwardsfromzero
#26 Posted : 4/4/2021 9:28:14 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Rue tea before bed brings me consistently crazy dreams, maybe because of the stimulating effect it has making it like a constant WBTB. Interesting what you note about the mint tea, I'll have to pay attention a bit more to the times when I add mint to my bedtime tea blend. Dream quality tends to vary anyhow but being able to tweak it in a favourable direction would be nice.

If nothing else, mint might help counteract some of the stomach twinges I sometimes get with rue tea. I can also confirm that lemon balm rounds off certain rough edges of the rue experience as Shamen's Stamen suggests.

starway7 wrote:
Considerably more than that Smile :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamiaceae
Quote:
The enlarged Lamiaceae contain about 236 genera and have been stated to contain 6,900 to 7,200 species, but the World Checklist lists 7,534. The largest genera are Salvia (900), Scutellaria (360), Stachys (300), Plectranthus (300), Hyptis (280), Teucrium (250), Vitex (250), Thymus (220), and Nepeta (200). Clerodendrum was once a genus of over 400 species, but by 2010, it had been narrowed to about 150.

If you're referring to the genus Mentha, it's rather less than that:
Quote:
The exact distinction between species is unclear; it is estimated that 13 to 24 species exist. Hybridization occurs naturally where some species range overlap. Many hybrids and cultivars are known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentha

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#27 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:19:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Rue tea before bed brings me consistently crazy dreams, maybe because of the stimulating effect it has making it like a constant WBTB. Interesting what you note about the mint tea, I'll have to pay attention a bit more to the times when I add mint to my bedtime tea blend. Dream quality tends to vary anyhow but being able to tweak it in a favourable direction would be nice.

[just look up the benifits of just ..[[peppermint and spaerimimt alone...]] they claim its good for [memory] and [stomach problems] [it makes sleep easier] [and boosts dreaming!]

i defenantly see a boost in my dream recall big time! [my memory of the dreams was very good!

those dreams this morning were close to ...[Glantamine] .. quality!

I used two tea bags of [speramint tea] and added one normal ..[tea bags worth of caapi leaf].. and brewed it all together in a pan of water ..with a small dash of white vinegar...

I even checked the brew under black light...and could see the caapi leaf [..emerald green glow].. even though mixed with water and another tea and 10 or 11 ounces of water...

Im using a very potent Black caapi leaf i bought 4 years ago...with the mint tea..

they seemed to synergise well together for sleep and dreaming!

Im shure that rue would work just as good with mint ..or maybe better!

If nothing else, mint might help counteract some of the stomach twinges I sometimes get with rue tea. I can also confirm that lemon balm rounds off certain rough edges of the rue experience as Shamen's Stamen suggests.

starway7 wrote:
Quote:
The enlarged Lamiaceae contain about 236 genera and have been stated to contain 6,900 to 7,200 species, but the World Checklist lists 7,534. The largest genera are Salvia (900), Scutellaria (360), Stachys (300), Plectranthus (300), Hyptis (280), Teucrium (250), Vitex (250), Thymus (220), and Nepeta (200). Clerodendrum was once a genus of over 400 species, but by 2010, it had been narrowed to about 150.

Quote:
The exact distinction between species is unclear; it is estimated that 13 to 24 species exist. Hybridization occurs naturally where some species range overlap. Many hybrids and cultivars are known.

starway7
#28 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

[just look up the benifits of just ..[[peppermint and spaerimimt alone...]] they claim its good for [memory] and [stomach problems] [it makes sleep easier] [and boosts dreaming!]

i defenantly see a boost in my dream recall big time! [my memory of the dreams was very good!

I used two tea bags of [speramint tea] and added one normal ..[tea bags worth of caapi leaf].. and brewed it all together in a pan of water ..with a small dash of white vinegar...

I even checked the brew under black light...and could see the caapi leaf [..emerald green glow].. even though mixed with water and another tea and 10 or 11 ounces of water...

Im using a very potent Black caapi leaf i bought 4 years ago...with the mint tea..

starway7 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

starway7
#29 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

starway7 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

PREV12