We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Mind_Medicine! Options

Mind_Medicine
#1 Posted : 12/12/2020 1:52:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I've been on and off this forum for a while now and have finally joined! I have been intrigued with psychedelics for as long as I can remember, even from the first time I saw a picture of a "magic mushroom" in school. I became obsessed with wandering cow paddocks in my late teens and early twenties looking for shrooms and eventually got away from it all for about 15 years.

Nowadays I am all about studying the medicinal uses for plants and naturally psychedelics are at the top of the list! Not just for macrodosing but for microdosing too. I love that certain compounds can affect the dopeamine/seretonin receptors and am embarking on a journey of self discovery surrounding that aspect of things. Very exciting!

I microdose Iboga daily and that has had an amazing affect and I will continue to do that. I am currently working towards isolating mescaline for microdosing. I am also very interested in growing acacia accuminata and have a few babies growing. I am having difficulty with my iboga growing and will probably opt out of that in the future. Growing san pedro is pretty easy and I have a bunch of that growing too but it's very much early days!

My intention is to learn the chemisty side of things so I can make my own medicine. I really like that idea.

I love ayahuasca and dmt... When it comes to breaking through. That's my thing as it really helps me see things that I would otherwise have great difficulty seeing, or not see at all.

I look forward to interacting with you all soon!

Laughing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

forwardtoinfinity
#2 Posted : 12/15/2020 3:24:38 AM

Novice HyperPilot

Welcome! Sounds like you've got some great stuff in the works. What has been your favorite medicine?

The chemistry side is definitely pretty enticing, it's very cool to have a deeper knowledge of how everything works. This seems to be quite a good place to learn more about it, there are some impressive people here with deep knowledge of it.