We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Past and Future Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 12/11/2020 3:22:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So Ive been thinking that some people see visuals when smoking the molecule (DMT) they see either future visuals (Cyber/star wars) and some people see old world racial memory of the plant visuals (aztecs). I have gathered this by speaking to people after their experience. I believe one of the most important parts about remembering a experience is to the talk about it right after and express as much as you can of what just went on in your head. Lol. This way you seem to be able to remember experience for a much greater time. Otherwise the next day its hard to remember exactly what happened in my opinion.

Please share your thoughts

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 12/11/2020 4:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On one of my first experiences I saw Mayan writing (my interpretation) running on my skin like a code. I think I saw the same code on walls of my apartment later on. From what I've read, it seems like many people experience this. I think Jung got some grasp of the concept with his theory of the collective unconscious, although it's very early attempt to put phenomena like this into scientific terms.

I believe this common themes reflect some true layers of the universe and with certain mindset you can actually see more of the reality, although you need a symbolic interpretation of it, and that's why we see it in visuals.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

bismillah
#3 Posted : 12/19/2020 2:35:41 PM

My Personalized Tag

I don't get the whole spaceship alien thing. My trips always reside in what you describe as "old world" imagery—like south-American-looking totem faces and arcitechture and patterns. Mind you, this is only symbolic of the past to us because we are arbitrarily attributing it to the people of the past who happen to have worked in the same aesthetic.

Maybe they did invent it, and we are seeing the past... or maybe we were all just tapping into something greater.
Regardless, my trips always felt beyond time... like I became aware of the whole of human existence through time, from the birth of life to now to forever. In such a mindset "past" and "future" are meaningless terms.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Underclocked
#4 Posted : 1/2/2021 6:35:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only future visuals I have only seen these "old world" visuals first time.... I enter the waiting room solid colors single texture following with energy flowing on the walls indoor. Other then that I have experienced what I call the tron universe with a mix of bright pins and needles aura in a thousand colors.. Once I entered a cartoon world that i would describe as super mario sunshine in 4k this was outdoors.... I wonder what makes my visions different from others?