We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hearing spirit voices outside of the experience Options

Tone42001
#1 Posted : 12/6/2020 12:45:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Although I'm a long time member. I haven't posted in a while. The topic of this discussion is hearing voices outside of DMT trip. I have vaped DMT since 2017. Through various stages of intensity. Separately or possibly as a bi product of this, I have been hearing voices for about the past 3 years. This is a deep and long story these are the cliff notes. There are several reasons why I believe I hear these voices . These voices appear as sometimes police, sometimes my neighbours, and sometimes spirits. They always typically do 1 of 2 things: either encourage me to be a better person, or tell me that everybody's watching me and the police are coming to get me. I've come to terms with these voices as best I can. And I still occasionally vape DMT. I believe thoroughly at this point that through extreme overuse of DMT initially possibly mixed with some high dose ketamine experiences, may have caused some kind of direct link between myself and hyperspace. Where as the result is I seem to have gained enlightenment? Is this my third eye? A gift, or a curse?
I fire on all cylinders otherwise. I hold down a solid job, and house,and family. The voices are my own inner struggle. The purpose of this was just to inquire if anyone else had experienced anything similar to this as possibly a result of DMT? Thanks for reading
" Loose your inhibition, follow your own ambition" - Dylan

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 12/6/2020 11:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems like you're managing the situation quite well. Hearing voices is easily very distressing, but the less you get anxious about it, the less troublesome it is. I haven't experienced that myself, unless when I have been extremely tired, but I've worked with people with such experiences and my advice is to just accept what you are going through. Even though the voices appear as "voices", they are really just thoughts. It they are good thoughts, it's good to follow them, if they are not, it's good to just take a deep breath and just let the thoughts pass.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand