We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How did I get here? Options

AlwaysSeeking
#1 Posted : 12/6/2020 6:52:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, i'm not real sure myself?

I hail from the East Coast of USA.

I am an avid researcher and learner/teacher. My typical routine includes diving as deep into any rabbit holes i can for as long as I can until a fly buzzes by and breaks my concentration for 2 seconds and I see something else shiny around the next corner. Jack of many trades, master of some.

My latest main passion includes about a 10 year stint learning to jump out of not so perfectly good airplanes. I formally taught and threw others out of planes as well. I have around a thousand jumps with around 500 of those being in one of those squirrel suits. No I haven't base jumped...yet. It is something everyone should try once. Out of the hundreds I have instructed or threw out of a plane and thousands I have interacted with through 10 years, I never had anyone offer regrets. Plenty of never again but never any regrets.

I enjoy all things tinkering and have built and learned CNC(I can write a few sentences in G-Code), First Person View RC, 3d Printing, screwing with computer code enough to mess stuff up, learning hemp extraction methods for legal in the US cannabinoids, sewing my own backpacking gear, the list goes on and on. I guess you could say I am ready for the zombie times. Oh I almost forgot we just started with 5 backyard chickens courtesy of my wife's animal obsession! They are fun little creatures!

I am a psychedelic virgin but have had a long interest in the value and science of altered states of consciousness whether it be yoga, meditation, substances, falling 15000ft to earth voluntarily etc. I have dabbled in other substances throughout the years but never anything that has become a daily or really even weekly thing. THC puts me back in a good groove if im steering out of my lane a bit and often times a good weekend can set me for a month or 6.

Thanks everyone for reading my novel and I am amazed at the level of information that is offered here and I have only scratched the surface!

I look forward to learning more!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 12/6/2020 6:20:37 PM

The White Haired Cat

Welcome to the nexus!

There's plenty of people to help and to converse with here Big grin

When you end up taking anything give us a trip report! People love hearing experiences.

Enjoy your time here. Very happy

Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

AlwaysSeeking
#3 Posted : 12/6/2020 6:32:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WanderingCat wrote:
Welcome to the nexus!

There's plenty of people to help and to converse with here Big grin

When you end up taking anything give us a trip report! People love hearing experiences.

Enjoy your time here. Very happy

Thank you!

I am really digging the vibe of this forum! It is refreshing to have an avenue to deeply explore a vast serious wealth of knowledge and a side that embraces the unknown and wants to continue to explore it with a genuine open mind!

I am still easing my way into a comfort level where I feel I am beyond ready for my first experience but a report will surely follow!

troikaa
#4 Posted : 12/7/2020 12:34:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not sure how you got here

null24
#5 Posted : 12/7/2020 4:43:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome. I have to say that I appreciate that you see this as a gathering place for explorers of the unknown, or as something a bit more than just a drug forum. Not to say that there's a wealth of info on the subject here and that's our common denominator but it's held itself to a certian level of discourse that is welcome on the internet, and in of all places...a drug forum.Big grin

It sounds like you have a great variety of intersting experiences, I look forward to hearing more. I have always wanted to jump out of a plane...but I'm scared, haha. I'm wondering if I can compare the feelings to those of something like taking a massive DMT breakthrough...no, the idea of jumping from a plane is way scarier!

Anyways, if you are thinking about taking the jump into hyperspace, this is a great place to find all the resources you could want to prepare you perfectly well to do it. Be good to you, glad to see ya here.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

AlwaysSeeking
#6 Posted : 12/7/2020 4:10:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I have always wanted to jump out of a plane...but I'm scared, haha. I'm wondering if I can compare the feelings to those of something like taking a massive DMT breakthrough...no, the idea of jumping from a plane is way scarier!

While I can't speak for hyperspace yet, jumping out of planes is surprisingly peaceful. In most normal situations, it is more akin to floating than falling. It is a great way to overcome fears like falling, heights, airplanes, etc. A surprising number of people that go, it is their first time on an airplane.

Whether you jump out of a plane or not, make a visit to a local dropzone if you have one close by. Skydivers are an amazing group of people and my time in the sport quickly transcended into loving the people much more than the jumping itself!

Metta-Morpheus
#7 Posted : 12/9/2020 12:01:25 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Every time I read this title that Talkng Heads song runs through my head.

This is not my beautiful wife. This is not my beautiful car.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Spirochete
#8 Posted : 12/9/2020 11:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, I look forward to reading your trip reports. Just please start with a small dose of whatever you take.

Bill Cipher
#9 Posted : 12/10/2020 6:36:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I have always wanted to jump out of a plane...but I'm scared, haha. I'm wondering if I can compare the feelings to those of something like taking a massive DMT breakthrough...no, the idea of jumping from a plane is way scarier!

I've jumped out of planes on a handful of occasions. While it was definitely a terrifying (and exhilarating, and rewarding) experience each time for a dabbler such as myself, I would say that for me personally it doesn't even come close to the terror of experiencing the onset of a DMT breakthrough - and though that is an experience I've had many times, that terror has never lessened.

In any case, welcome. There's a TON to explore within the world of psychedelics for those who are AlwaysSeeking.

AlwaysSeeking
#10 Posted : 12/11/2020 5:35:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

I've jumped out of planes on a handful of occasions. While it was definitely a terrifying (and exhilarating, and rewarding) experience each time for a dabbler such as myself, I would say that for me personally it doesn't even come close to the terror of experiencing the onset of a DMT breakthrough - and though that is an experience I've had many times, that terror has never lessened.

In any case, welcome. There's a TON to explore within the world of psychedelics for those who are AlwaysSeeking.

Thank you for the welcome! Skyjumping has almost always been a real zen thing for me when i wasn't working in it but there has been moments.

I am very excited to see where this new world takes me once the time is right!

AlwaysSeeking
#11 Posted : 12/11/2020 5:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Every time I read this title that Talkng Heads song runs through my head.

This is not my beautiful wife. This is not my beautiful car.

That song has been stuck in my head for most of my life! I thought it was gone but now its back!Very happy