CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lag/jitter/stutter? Options

PsychonautCX
#1 Posted : 11/19/2020 2:43:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if everyone else experienced visual lag/jitter/stutter on the come up on low/medium doses of spice.

It’s like your vision skips frames. It’s one of the most unsettling visuals I get leading up to and while in candy land/cartoon world.

It starts out with just a couple missed frames per second at low doses(under 15mg) but on 20mg when it ramps up or I hit that candy land/clown waiting room it’s almost like my vision has trouble keeping up with everything I’m seeing so it’s fragmented. Similar to how video used to pixelate if your download was corrupted or your resolution/signal/bandwidth dropped while watching a movie/video.

Anyone experience the same? I did a search on the info pages for lag, stutter and jitter but couldn’t find anything.

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 11/19/2020 3:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychonaut Wiki has an extensive list of visual effects:
https://psychonautwiki.o..._effects_-_Psychedelics

Probably way off, but your description sounds closest to "Scenery Slicing". I've experienced variations of this effect on LSD a couple of times.
https://psychonautwiki.o...ry_Slicing_by_Xanny.gif

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

PsychonautCX
#3 Posted : 11/19/2020 9:18:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah yes the wiki. Love that place. Really helped me understand the different levels of geometry. Going to have to re-read it now that I am gradually working my way up in dosage. Thanks for the info!

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 11/20/2020 5:18:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had experiences where everything was extremly dark and static. It led into some interesting realms, mostly a mental headspace where all ideas were universal and conscious of all creation throughout time. This was the fabric of existence. Everything was one.